Windows 10: Page file stuck at zero

Discus and support Page file stuck at zero in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have suddenly started getting serious memory loss problems, with the Tablet PC showing warnings and closing down before I can achieve anything. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by clayto, Jan 7, 2016.

1. clayto Win User

Page file stuck at zero

I have suddenly started getting serious memory loss problems, with the Tablet PC showing warnings and closing down before I can achieve anything. The Page file is shown stuck at zero. I have not been able to change it in the configuration menu. I enter automatic or customised min / max but after a restart the Page file is still '0'.

How do I get the configuration tool working again?

:)

clayto, Jan 7, 2016

2. WINDOWS 10 IS NOT UPDATING STUCK

Windows 10 update stuck to 100 and then to zero and does not completely update now it is stuck at 11% when restart the computer it goes to 0 and does not begin to install or work first it goes whatever the digit takes for example
    it start from zero than directly goes to 100 and then saying preparing to downloading updates and then eventually stuck at zero forever the troubleshooter does work saying everything is fixed but when I open the setting windows updates stuck at zero and my
    frustration is it is not completing any update

NAILAMIRZA1, Jan 7, 2016
  3. windows enterprise update stuck at zero not downloading WINDOWS DEFENDER

sdYSTEM SAYS UPDATES AVAILABLE IN ENTERPRISE EDITION WIN 10.

Stuck on zero uploading for defender. Doesn't work at all ,stayed on page 20 minutes.

If you go to defender the new program has no options and is only a web page with no help at all

<moved from Windows>

MARKWIDERSTROM, Jan 7, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

Page file stuck at zero

You have to press the "set" button as well as putting in the min/max values before rebooting. I've forgotten to do that a few times...

lx07, Jan 7, 2016
Thema:

Page file stuck at zero

1. Page file stuck at zero - Similar Threads - Page file stuck

2. Volume button stuck on zero

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume button stuck on zero: Hi there! I’ve recently come across an issue with my laptop where any key I press on my keyboard, the volume control pops up on the left side of the screen and freezes my touchpad and anything else I try to press. Whenever I try to Increase the volume it automatically goes to...
  3. Volume button stuck on zero

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume button stuck on zero: Hi there! I’ve recently come across an issue with my laptop where any key I press on my keyboard, the volume control pops up on the left side of the screen and freezes my touchpad and anything else I try to press. Whenever I try to Increase the volume it automatically goes to...
  4. Volume button stuck on zero

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Netstat "Segments Retransmitted" stuck at zero

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netstat "Segments Retransmitted" stuck at zero: Hi,When I type "netstat -s" from the command prompt, one of the output lines is "Segments Retransmitted".I noticed the value is stuck at zero, although when I open Wireshark during a speed test I do see occasional TCP retransmissions, as expected.This seems to be a new...
  6. Recent files is always zero

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recent files is always zero: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vwev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqsfzx/recent_files_is_always_zero/
  7. Stuck on a page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on a page: I am stuck at the "add your Microsoft account" screen on another computer. It will not take either my e-mail address or phone number. When you click "Next" it just says there was an issue looking up your account. I cannot get out of that screen. This is a new Dell laptop....
  8. Zero-byte files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zero-byte files: I recently ran a program to find duplicate files on my system Windows 10. It found dozensof files with no data in them--length = zero bytes. Some even seem to be system files. Can these be deleted? No savings in disk space, but it would clean up the file system. Do any...
  9. volume stuck on zero--continuous scroll_down?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    volume stuck on zero--continuous scroll_down?: This happens about once a week and the only work around is to restart. my volume would be triggered by either launching a game or youtube, the volume descends to zero and scroll up cannot offset the continuous inputs of down_scroll. If I go into the window's pop for volume...
  10. build 10130 - Stuck at ZERO (o%) percent

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    build 10130 - Stuck at ZERO (o%) percent: Hi there Computer stuck at downloading 0% over TWO hours !!!-- this is updating from build 10121. Another computer updated with no problems from build 10074. Took around 12 mins for download and completed fine. Internet connections are fine. Plenty of space on "C"...