Windows 10: Page not available, It-admin has restricted me from my own PC?

Discus and support Page not available, It-admin has restricted me from my own PC? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! After the latest update I was running windows Defender and when the search of viruses was finished I tried to click on the pop-up that displays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lettmj0lk#, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Page not available, It-admin has restricted me from my own PC?

Hello! After the latest update I was running windows Defender and when the search of viruses was finished I tried to click on the pop-up that displays when it's done. However, when I clicked the message "Your IT-admin has restricted some areas of this app. What you are trying to reach is not available. Contact your IT-support for more information." popped up.
    I have never had this problem before, and what IT-support? This is my PC and I am the admin, correct? I have not made any changes. What is going on?

:)

Lettmj0lk#, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 19, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Page not available, It-admin has restricted me from my own PC?

how to enter admin page.

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community,

Are you referring to log into Admin account in the computer?

If you are referring to log into Admin account follow the steps below.

• Click on Start button and select Accounts on the top left corner.
    • You can see all the accounts in the computer. Choose the one with admin rights and log in.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Page not available, It-admin has restricted me from my own PC?

1. Page not available, It-admin has restricted me from my own PC? - Similar Threads - Page available admin

2. My E drive has put a bunch of admin restrictions on its self and wont recognize me as admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My E drive has put a bunch of admin restrictions on its self and wont recognize me as admin: i dont know exactly when it happened but it was 2 days ago it wouldnt let me unzip a .rar file because admin for whatever reason. i havent done much to this and it has expanded to making a folder and accessing my steam library...
  3. My E drive has put a bunch of admin restrictions on its self and wont recognize me as admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My E drive has put a bunch of admin restrictions on its self and wont recognize me as admin: i dont know exactly when it happened but it was 2 days ago it wouldnt let me unzip a .rar file because admin for whatever reason. i havent done much to this and it has expanded to making a folder and accessing my steam library...
  4. Ransomware page not available - "IT Admin has limited access..."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ransomware page not available - "IT Admin has limited access...": Hello.I have a brand new Windows 11 Home PC, and I am trying to access the Ransomware page in my Windows Security. I can access the Virus & Threat Protection page, but can't see any option for the Ransomware page: -However, when I search for Ransomware, I see this: -But when...
  5. Ransomware page not available - "IT Admin has limited access..."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ransomware page not available - "IT Admin has limited access...": Hello.I have a brand new Windows 11 Home PC, and I am trying to access the Ransomware page in my Windows Security. I can access the Virus & Threat Protection page, but can't see any option for the Ransomware page: -However, when I search for Ransomware, I see this: -But when...
  6. Admin restriction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin restriction: Hi! I keep getting a message every time I open up one of my games on a personal computer and it says something about "Contact your system administrator for more info." And I don't know how to fix it. And yes it is a personal computer. What do I do? [ATTACH]...
  7. Help - The page is not available. Your IT administrator has restricted access to certain...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help - The page is not available. Your IT administrator has restricted access to certain...: [ATTACH] Help how I can fix the problem. I have another antivirus program installed - ESET NOD 32. I don't think it's from her, because I haven't had such a problem before. I have no organization the computer is home...
  8. I've restricted myself from being an admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've restricted myself from being an admin: I used the "netplwiz" tool in the run tool and was poking around with the different ownership names. I saw "Administartor" at the top and thought, "that is a boring name". Quickly, i saw the title "device owner" and selected this thinking i was not lose any tools; and here i...
  9. How Do I Change the name on log in page from Admin to my own name?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Change the name on log in page from Admin to my own name?: Hi A member of my family recently had their laptop repaired after a virus attack. She has managed to set up a background picture, but is unable to change the name on the log in page from Admin to her own name. I have searched for an answer, but I can't find one. Can...
  10. Page not available, It-admin has restricted me from my own PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Page not available, It-admin has restricted me from my own PC?: Hello! After the latest update I was running windows Defender and when the search of viruses was finished I tried to click on the pop-up that displays when it's done. However, when I clicked the message "Your IT-admin has restricted some areas of this app. What you are trying...