Windows 10: Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (50)

Discus and support Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (50) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I getting this BSOD from today. I don't know what is the problem the PC crashes under 2-3 min frequently. What now? I can't attach any log beacuse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rugabi94, Sep 15, 2015.

1. rugabi94 Win User

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (50)

Hi! I getting this BSOD from today. I don't know what is the problem the PC crashes under 2-3 min frequently. What now? I can't attach any log beacuse of crash time... here it is what I can save quick.

Uploaded the crash log corrrectly.

:)

rugabi94, Sep 15, 2015

2. Multiple BSOD Problems (maybe caused by Hardware, Driver)

And another one. Added to the
    OneDrive Folder

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) by ntkrnlmp.exe.

Abaddon287, Sep 15, 2015
  3. auggy Win User
    auggy, Sep 15, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi rugabi94,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please boot into safe mode and attach the log files.

It looks like a driver from IObit is causing trouble.

5. rugabi94 Win User
    I've attached the dump files

rugabi94, Sep 15, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
  7. rugabi94 Win User
    I've stopped all of the IObit services, it looks like it's not crashing. But for safe I'm uploading the crash log.

rugabi94, Sep 15, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

• Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (50) [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please update or remove IObit, it is the cause of every crash and really old.
    Code: 6: kd> lmvm pffilterstart end module name fffff801`f8250000 fffff801`f8278000 pffilter T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: pffilter.sys Image path: \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Protected Folder\pffilter.sys Image name: pffilter.sys Timestamp: Mon Nov 19 03:07:18 2012 (50A99456) CheckSum: 000186DB ImageSize: 00028000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] The partitions C, D &G need more free space.
    Move files to other partitions to increase the free space to at least 10-15% free space.

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (50) [​IMG]
    Warning Less free space could cause BSOD's

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (50) - Similar Threads - Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

2. Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050: A blue screen appears with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050 when installing win10\11.I also tried to install another ssd with win11 installed, there such an error appears within 10 minutes, even after working in the browser.Bios latest...
  3. Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050: A blue screen appears with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050 when installing win10\11.I also tried to install another ssd with win11 installed, there such an error appears within 10 minutes, even after working in the browser.Bios latest...
  4. Помогите в чем проблема? PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32k.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Помогите в чем проблема? PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32k.sys: я играл играл и через время монитор потух перезапускаю пк все работает играю играю потом опять пропало изображения перезапустил и началось синие экраны с ошибкой PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32k.sys посмотрел гайды ничего не помогло выключил видеокарту с диспечера устройств...
  5. Помогите в чем проблема? PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32k.sys

Помогите в чем проблема? PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32k.sys: я играл играл и через время монитор потух перезапускаю пк все работает играю играю потом опять пропало изображения перезапустил и началось синие экраны с ошибкой PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32k.sys посмотрел гайды ничего не помогло выключил видеокарту с диспечера устройств...
  6. Помогите в чем проблема? PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32k.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: So, this just recently started happening for a week or so - at first it wasn't too bad, only once a week. Then it upped to 2-3 a week, now a day. I’ve currently tried to reset my pc, turn it on and off again, or try and close all applications to see if it would stabilize.It...
  8. How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: So, this just recently started happening for a week or so - at first it wasn't too bad, only once a week. Then it upped to 2-3 a week, now a day. I’ve currently tried to reset my pc, turn it on and off again, or try and close all applications to see if it would stabilize.It...
  9. Windows is trying to access memory that is invalid... PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is trying to access memory that is invalid... PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: PC Specs -GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 uses riser cable and I have tried like 4 different ones so don't think that's the issue.CPU - 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900kPSU - LIANLI SP850 SFX PSUMotherboard - B760I AORUS PRO DDR4RAM - 8GB PC4-23900 DDR4 SDRAM Corsair X2This has...
  10. Windows is trying to access memory that is invalid... PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Windows is trying to access memory that is invalid... PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: PC Specs -GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 uses riser cable and I have tried like 4 different ones so don't think that's the issue.CPU - 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900kPSU - LIANLI SP850 SFX PSUMotherboard - B760I AORUS PRO DDR4RAM - 8GB PC4-23900 DDR4 SDRAM Corsair X2This has...