Windows 10: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA after logging in

Discus and support PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA after logging in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, last few days were preety hard for me, as I have been trying to get rid of the BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I have tried these steps before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Phạm Ngọc Quang, Aug 24, 2018.

1. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA after logging in

Hi,

last few days were preety hard for me, as I have been trying to get rid of the BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.
    I have tried these steps before asking for your help:

• Memtest86 the RAM module, everything went fine
    • Run the HDD with SeaTools; Short DST and Long Generic PASS
    • Disabling the GDATA AV services with Autoruns Sysinternals, but didn't work out; BSODs after logging in with screen keyboard (AV blocks anyhow the keyboard)
    • Restore Windows, but doesn't help

On top of that, I have reached the Minidump, the BSOD is caused by ntoskrnl.exe, but as I know, it is responsible for a lot of things.

The minidumps are here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j5kb99d45irrcm8/MiniDumps.zip?dl=0

Specs of the computer: Dell Vostro 3900

I'd be very grateful if you could help me resolve this problem.

:)

Phạm Ngọc Quang, Aug 24, 2018

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi Cettie,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, kindly provide answers to the following
    questions:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To check that, simply type "winver" on the search field or Cortana, then hit on Enter key.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this link to
    complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lawrence Lib, Aug 24, 2018
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Aug 24, 2018
  4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA after logging in

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA after logging in

1. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA after logging in - Similar Threads - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA logging

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.: I have tried all sorts of things to get to the bottom of this but I can't seem to figure out what is causing this. I have followed just about every guide and this still happens. It happens a lot less after a fresh restart. But if i try to play the game after working I am a...
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.: I have tried all sorts of things to get to the bottom of this but I can't seem to figure out what is causing this. I have followed just about every guide and this still happens. It happens a lot less after a fresh restart. But if i try to play the game after working I am a...
  4. PC blue screened with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Minidump file attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC blue screened with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Minidump file attached.: Hi, my PC has bluescreened 3 times in the span of a month. I have updated windows and my graphic card drivers.Here's the Google Drive link for the minidump.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TABGE7BRT-YcTZq2oILF1y4ZUAIjJcSF/view?usp=drive_linkThanks!...
  5. PC blue screened with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Minidump file attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC blue screened with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Minidump file attached.: Hi, my PC has bluescreened 3 times in the span of a month. I have updated windows and my graphic card drivers.Here's the Google Drive link for the minidump.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TABGE7BRT-YcTZq2oILF1y4ZUAIjJcSF/view?usp=drive_linkThanks!...
  6. PC blue screened with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Minidump file attached.

7. Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050: A blue screen appears with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050 when installing win10\11.I also tried to install another ssd with win11 installed, there such an error appears within 10 minutes, even after working in the browser.Bios latest...
  8. Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050

Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050: A blue screen appears with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050 when installing win10\11.I also tried to install another ssd with win11 installed, there such an error appears within 10 minutes, even after working in the browser.Bios latest...
  9. Помогите в чем проблема? PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32k.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Помогите в чем проблема? PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32k.sys: я играл играл и через время монитор потух перезапускаю пк все работает играю играю потом опять пропало изображения перезапустил и началось синие экраны с ошибкой PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32k.sys посмотрел гайды ничего не помогло выключил видеокарту с диспечера устройств...
  10. Помогите в чем проблема? PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32k.sys

Помогите в чем проблема? PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32k.sys: я играл играл и через время монитор потух перезапускаю пк все работает играю играю потом опять пропало изображения перезапустил и началось синие экраны с ошибкой PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32k.sys посмотрел гайды ничего не помогло выключил видеокарту с диспечера устройств...