Windows 10: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (EasyAntiCheat.sys)

Discus and support PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (EasyAntiCheat.sys) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi so i keep getting this BSOD when i try to play a game in steam called Rust. I know the EasyAntiCheat.sys came with the game so it's not a virus or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Richie1234, Feb 15, 2016.

1. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (EasyAntiCheat.sys)

Hi so i keep getting this BSOD when i try to play a game in steam called Rust. I know the EasyAntiCheat.sys came with the game so it's not a virus or anything but i think i might have done something to mess this up. I was fixing other things on my computer using different programs and doing stuff witht he registry so i might have made corrupted this file? I don't know but here is all of the info you might need. I might be giving you stuff that is irrelevant but take it anyway xD

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit
    Processor: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 21 Model 2 Stepping 0
    Processor Count: 6
    RAM: 8174 Mb
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon (TM) R9 200 Series, -2048 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 953316 MB, Free - 725838 MB;
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., M5A78L-M/USB3
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, DisabledAttachment 64485Attachment 64483Attachment 64484

:)

Richie1234, Feb 15, 2016

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (EasyAntiCheat.sys)

Please upload copies of your dump files that were created during the last 14 days as shared files to your OneDrive with a link here.
    No more than five files please.

Dump files are usually found at c:\windows\minidump. You may need to change your settings in Windows to be able to see the files. To show hidden files select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+S, type Folder Options in the Search box and click Folder Options in the drop down menu. Select View, Advanced Settings and verify that the box before "Show hidden files and folders" is checked and "Hide
    protected operating system files
    " is unchecked. You may need to scroll down to see the second item. You should also make certain that the box before "Hide extensions for known file types" is not checked.

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Please provide a copy of your System Information file.
    To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R
    , type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for
    the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Feb 15, 2016
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (EasyAntiCheat.sys)

So i recently had problems with another BSOD and i found out it was because of DriverMax, it downloaded corrupt drivers or something like that so i uninstalled that and a whole bunch of drivers and reinstalled and that seemed to fix it. So a few days ago
    i was doing some stuff in the registry and other sketchy places that i don't know a lot about to see if i could make my disk usage go down and whatever i did seemed to work but now (and i don't know if this is just a coincidence) when i try to play my game
    which is on steam called "Rust" which uses EasyAntiCheat i get the BSOD. So please help me out guys:l

RichieThomas, Feb 15, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (EasyAntiCheat.sys)

The easyanticheat.sys driver is missing on your system
    Driver Reference Table - EasyAntiCheat.sys

I wouldn't mess with your system unless you know 200% what you're doing, 200% so you also know what harm you may cause.

5. Good idea and how do i fix that though?

Richie1234, Feb 17, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    By (re)installing the software that installed the driver.

7. If it were me I would first attempt to employ a backup of my registry, failing that re-install the 'EasyAntiCheat.sys', and failing that re-install the entire game.

-sorry 'axe0', posted seconds after you!

DaveGrant01, Feb 17, 2016
  8. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (EasyAntiCheat.sys)

Sorry i still have no idea how to backup my registry and i have already uninstalled easyanticheat and they game multiple times but it never fixes anything. Also everytime i do try to play the game it asks me to reinstall easyanticheat as if it never did even though it shows that it did in my computer.

Richie1234, Feb 17, 2016
  9. And idk which software installed the driver. Idk if it was easyanticheat or what*Redface i just did a search in explorer and this came up for the driver Attachment 64911

Richie1234, Feb 17, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Ntoskrnl.exe is the kernel of Windows --> never the cause, just ignore it.

Focus on the easyanticheat.sys driver *Smile

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (EasyAntiCheat.sys) [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (EasyAntiCheat.sys) [​IMG]
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

11. I've ran that multiple times but i haven't done it twice in a row so i'll try that right now and this is what came upw hen i typed easyanticheat. Thanks for the quick response btw! I'll get back asapAttachment 64916

Richie1234, Feb 17, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    Location of the driver
    Code: 3: kd> lmvm EasyAntiCheat start end module name fffff800`392b0000 fffff800`392f6000 EasyAntiCheat T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: EasyAntiCheat.sys Image path: \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\EasyAntiCheat.sys Image name: EasyAntiCheat.sys Timestamp: Mon Feb 15 19:29:41 2016 (56C21915) CheckSum: 00048068 ImageSize: 00046000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please post the details of this driver (right click > properties > tab 'details') in a screenshot

13. axe0 New Member

Too bad.. *Sad

Anyway, let me know how it goes when SFC is finished *Smile

14. axe0 New Member
    I don't understand what is funny? *Huh

15. I meant to post that on a different forum haha sorry xD

Richie1234, Feb 17, 2016
Thema:

1. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (EasyAntiCheat.sys) - Similar Threads - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA EasyAntiCheat sys

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys: Holaaa, acabó de tener un problema con mi notebook. Tengo Windows 11 y a veces me da una pantallazo azul con el error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA y lo que falla es: rtwlane601.sys . La verdad no entiendo que es lo que falla y me agradecería mucho si me alguien me ayudara....
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys: Holaaa, acabó de tener un problema con mi notebook. Tengo Windows 11 y a veces me da una pantallazo azul con el error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA y lo que falla es: rtwlane601.sys . La verdad no entiendo que es lo que falla y me agradecería mucho si me alguien me ayudara....
  4. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys: I have an issue with windows that occur when i changed something i can't revert back from in safe mode. also it causes issue in accessing safe mode without multi attempts. here is some image of issue....
  5. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys: I have an issue with windows that occur when i changed something i can't revert back from in safe mode. also it causes issue in accessing safe mode without multi attempts. here is some image of issue....
  6. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys: hello a have this problem: [ATTACH] I try restore but dont working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pagefaultinnonpagedarea-what-failed-wdf01000sys/9a0a276e-2499-4535-a86a-b1dbc2008dee
  7. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys: I've gotten this blue screen several times in the past two days. 1. I tried doing a Windows Memory Diagnosis -- it didn't find any issues. 2. I tried a startup recovery -- also didn't find any issues. 3. Tried checking the Device Management to see if anything needed to be...
  8. netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: I started getting the BSOD regularly every day after the recent windows automatic update. I am not sure how to correct this. I did notice that it would crash more frequently when using certain programs like accessing Asana online while using Zoom. Not sure what it is. Any...
  9. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys)

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys): My laptop started to bluescreen recently w/ windows 10. It has this message: Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys) I have run a memory program, and it didn't find any errors in 1 pass, I am going to let it run over night and see if that helps. here are the .dmp...
  10. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (cpuz138_x64.sys)

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (cpuz138_x64.sys): I'm getting a BSOD crash that happens randomly. It says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. page_fault_in_nonpaged_area easyanticheat.sys

2. easyanticheat.sys bsod

3. easy anti-cheat bsod

4. stop code in nonpaged area what faild easyanticheat sys,
  5. easyanticheat pagefault,
  6. page_fault_in_nonpaged_area win 10 EasyAntiCheat.sys