Windows 10: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsods

Discus and support PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsods in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I'm having a difficulty figuring out what is the cause of theese errors. I didn't have them for 2 weeks, but today they returned. Can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tastyburger, Jun 2, 2020.

1. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsods

Hello!

I'm having a difficulty figuring out what is the cause of theese errors. I didn't have them for 2 weeks, but today they returned. Can anyone help me? I've already uninstalled qbitorrent and reaper, since i saw them in the dumps.. it didn't work :

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - afd.sys+58044

Dumps: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gHO25UTY2xUda9gTBlxS22TtzC51Nkxc

Thank you!

:)

tastyburger, Jun 2, 2020

2. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello. I am getting BSOD errors: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during benchmark stress tests.

All drivers are updated includubg latest BIOS. Ran memcheck86 with no errors.

OS Windows 10 Home

i7 8700k

Asus ROG Z-370E

Nvidia GTX 1080TI

Corsiar Vengance 16gb 8x2 3200Mhz Ram

Samsung 500gb SSD

Hitachi 1TB HDD

Here is a link to the minidump files and Driver View

Items Shared on 7-12-2019 1

Thank you.

nhannguyen8, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal or Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area BSOD after update

I've purchased my ASUS with Windows 10 a month ago.

It was working fine up until about a week ago but after installing the latest Windows update I started experiencing BSODs with either Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal or Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area message at random times. Below is the link to my dump files.

101316-7625-01.zip

Any help is appreciated, TIA.

VladyslavPastushenko, Jun 2, 2020
  4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsods

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL tcpip.sys

But none of my drivers in the Device Manager tells me they need updating? No exclamation points or anything. Which drivers would I even be updating?

As another update of the list of BSoD error codes I've received recently, in no particular oder:

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (atikmdag.sys)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (NTFS.sys) and (tcpip.sys)
    *^this one comes up pretty often

• SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (tcpip.sys)
    • DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    Minidump files as of late, 5/27-5/29

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7mI1kOkWpn3YlY4XzM4bjJ6U1k

Sorry that I'm hesitant to be updating drivers via the methods posted. They seem like automated responses that don't feel applicable. My random BSoD's have to do with drivers? Then again, I shouldn't be questioning it since I don't know much.

EDIT: Is there an easy way out to deal with this? AKA like, hard reset so I don't have to go about doing every single thing manually? Tired of the blue screens.

TheNewDark, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsods

1. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsods - Similar Threads - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I get a blue screen on my Windows 10 PC at irregular intervals. The information about the PC and the bluescreen minidump I have stored here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aw8uhbe7aln1i53/110520-11375-01.zip?dl=1 I have already followed many guidelines, but unfortunately...
  3. BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I've been having frequent blue screen issues on my laptop, often enough that I can't complete any work. The stop code is sometimes SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and with "What failed: Wdf0100.sys". Sometimes, the stop code is DEVICE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with no...
  4. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello guys. I purchased a computer about a month and half ago from a reputable website here in the Czech Republic. Info from DXDIAG Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 18363 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 Language: English Regional Setting:...
  5. BSOD(PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)和(IRQL_NOT_LESS_O R_EQUAL)

BSOD(PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)和(IRQL_NOT_LESS_O R_EQUAL): I get this blue screen of death randomly from time to time and i wan't to fix it i got blue screen view giving me the following details: here is the link https://mega.nz/#!o84ynSRB!1AVTOEew_Qin0CiyRQqW9N4s3jyW2Q9I6_54yq4eBxU...
  6. BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) and (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) and (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL): I get this blue screen of death randomly from time to time and i wan't to fix it i got blue screen view giving me the following details: Bug Check Code: 0x00000050 Parameter 1: ffff8608`1705703c Parameter 2: 00000000`00000000 Parameter 3: fffff806`634ec837 Parameter 4:...
  7. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello. I am getting BSOD errors: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during benchmark stress tests. All drivers are updated includubg latest BIOS. Ran memcheck86 with no errors. OS Windows 10 Home i7 8700k Asus ROG Z-370E Nvidia GTX 1080TI Corsiar...
  8. Bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: 112218-50437-01.dmp 22.11.2018 19:35:33 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000000`c8b3ed80 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff802`5accb5aa dxgmms1.sys dxgmms1.sys+b5aa DirectX Graphics MMS Microsoft® Windows® Operating Systen Microsoft Corporation...
  9. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: dxgkrnl.s

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: dxgkrnl.s: Hi guys, I've been getting some crashes on my computer lately. Soft crashes from games which do not require a full computer restart. However, I have noted the following: 1) On one occasion when running a semi-GPU intensive program, I experienced a BSOD with the error code:...
  10. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area & irql_not_less_or_equal bsod

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area & irql_not_less_or_equal bsod: Hello the last 2 months i am getting these BSOD at random times.I have no idea what's wrong.Yesterday a bsod with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION happened too which i don't recall happening before. I even run Memtest all night to test the ram but no errors.I could post a...