Windows 10: Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Discus and support Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 78825 Happens while i'm playing any kind of video game. The game will freeze and there will be an audio loop for about 1 second until my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PraiseMars, May 8, 2016.

1. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Attachment 78825

Happens while i'm playing any kind of video game. The game will freeze and there will be an audio loop for about 1 second until my screen goes black and goes to a blue screen.

On other occasions, the same thing will happen but the computer will black screen and restart and will leave no minidump file.

:)

PraiseMars, May 8, 2016
  2. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, May 8, 2016
  3. BSOD - Memory Management and other errors on newly installed Windows 10

Was one of the BSoDs PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA?

Reed Crosby, May 8, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Code: BugCheck D1, {ffffe0010b2b9bac, 2, 0, fffff801b2ce2f43} *** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys Probably caused by : memory_corruption Followup: memory_corruption ---------[/quote] Test your RAM modules for possible errors.MemTest86+ - Test RAM Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.
    Take a camera snap of the memtest86+ window before closing the program. Let us see it.
    Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums

Stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark. Upload the screenshot for us. Also let us know if you have experienced any crash/BSOD and/or artifacts during the test.

After seeing the results of these two tests, we will decide our next steps.

5. I ran FurMark, no errors occurred.

I ran memtest overnight it ran 11 passes with no errors.

All screenshots were provided.

Thanks for the reply, please get back to me soon.

PraiseMars, May 9, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Its good that the hardware tests are passed nicely.

Next step, enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers. Driver Verifier - Enable and DisableRun Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area [​IMG]
    Information Why Driver Verifier:
    It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
    It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.

7. I got DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION with the driver being amd_xata.sys.

Thanks!

PraiseMars, May 10, 2016
  8. ARC
    Arc Win User

The dumps will be needed.

9. I looked and no minidumps were created, how do I get them?

PraiseMars, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area - Similar Threads - Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

2. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  3. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.: I have tried all sorts of things to get to the bottom of this but I can't seem to figure out what is causing this. I have followed just about every guide and this still happens. It happens a lot less after a fresh restart. But if i try to play the game after working I am a...
  5. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.: I have tried all sorts of things to get to the bottom of this but I can't seem to figure out what is causing this. I have followed just about every guide and this still happens. It happens a lot less after a fresh restart. But if i try to play the game after working I am a...
  6. PC blue screened with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Minidump file attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC blue screened with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Minidump file attached.: Hi, my PC has bluescreened 3 times in the span of a month. I have updated windows and my graphic card drivers.Here's the Google Drive link for the minidump.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TABGE7BRT-YcTZq2oILF1y4ZUAIjJcSF/view?usp=drive_linkThanks!...
  7. PC blue screened with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Minidump file attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC blue screened with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Minidump file attached.: Hi, my PC has bluescreened 3 times in the span of a month. I have updated windows and my graphic card drivers.Here's the Google Drive link for the minidump.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TABGE7BRT-YcTZq2oILF1y4ZUAIjJcSF/view?usp=drive_linkThanks!...
  8. PC blue screened with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Minidump file attached.

9. Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050: A blue screen appears with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050 when installing win10\11.I also tried to install another ssd with win11 installed, there such an error appears within 10 minutes, even after working in the browser.Bios latest...
  10. Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050

Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050: A blue screen appears with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050 when installing win10\11.I also tried to install another ssd with win11 installed, there such an error appears within 10 minutes, even after working in the browser.Bios latest...