Windows 10: Paid for MS Solitaire on 8.1 after upgrade to 10 asking to pay again

Discus and support Paid for MS Solitaire on 8.1 after upgrade to 10 asking to pay again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I paid for MS Solitaire Collection when my computer was using Windows 8.1 after upgrading to 10 yesterday and importing my sign in credentials it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by qwerty48, Jul 29, 2015.

1. qwerty48 Win User

Paid for MS Solitaire on 8.1 after upgrade to 10 asking to pay again

I paid for MS Solitaire Collection when my computer was using Windows 8.1 after upgrading to 10 yesterday and importing my sign in credentials it is now asking for me to pay again to upgrade to commercial free. Did I miss something in the upgrade that I should have done differently?

R

:)

qwerty48, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Dino B87 Win User

paid app ask to pay again

i tried, but everyone send me around in an circle so i come every time here to post my answer why this bug egsist...

Dino B87, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Linley Meslier, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Bernara Win User

Same here - not happy with this. Any ideas where to contact?

Bernara, Jul 31, 2015
  5. blackroseMD1, Aug 1, 2015
  6. Bernara Win User
    Thanks for the idea - have just done it. Will post what happens

Bernara, Aug 1, 2015
  7. I hit them up too. I'll let you know if I hear back.

blackroseMD1, Aug 1, 2015
  8. Paid for MS Solitaire on 8.1 after upgrade to 10 asking to pay again

And if you are an old crone living in the dark ages and DON'T twitter are there any other options? No facebook either........

DeathStalker, Aug 1, 2015
  9. Bernara Win User
    This from the Solitaire support Facebook page:

Hey folks, we are seeing a few posts about issues in the Windows 10 build, so I'd like to address a few of them here.
    1. "I purchased Premium but now I'm seeing ads."
    - This is a known bug and it's already been fixed internally. We are just testing the fix and will then release a title update with this fix very shortly. This is our #1 priority issue, so it will be very soon.

Light at the end of the tunnel

Bernara, Aug 2, 2015
  10. Bernara Win User
    When I logged on today there was a message saying I now had Premium. That seems to be the case, although they do not seem to have upgraded the points from the games already completed. I can live with that.

Bernara, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Paid for MS Solitaire on 8.1 after upgrade to 10 asking to pay again - Similar Threads - Paid Solitaire upgrade

2. HEVC already paid - Reinstalled WIN 10 PRO - Asked to pay again for HEVC License

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HEVC already paid - Reinstalled WIN 10 PRO - Asked to pay again for HEVC License: February 21, 2022 Order number 3659634052 HEVC Video Extensions $0.99 Completed Total $1.07 Paid with PayPal *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - HEVC already paid - Reinstalled WIN 10 PRO - Asked to pay again for HEVC License...
  3. HEVC already paid - Reinstalled WIN 10 PRO - Asked to pay again for HEVC License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC already paid - Reinstalled WIN 10 PRO - Asked to pay again for HEVC License: February 21, 2022 Order number 3659634052 HEVC Video Extensions $0.99 Completed Total $1.07 Paid with PayPal *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - HEVC already paid - Reinstalled WIN 10 PRO - Asked to pay again for HEVC License...
  4. HEVC already paid - Reinstalled WIN 10 PRO - Asked to pay again for HEVC License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dolby access asking to pay again

Dolby access asking to pay again: I have purchased dolby access for headphones yesterday via microsoft store but now it is saying to pay again. Dolby sound is not activated. I have reinstalled it restart my computer ew times didn't work....
  6. Dolby access asking to pay again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby access asking to pay again: I have purchased dolby access for headphones yesterday via microsoft store but now it is saying to pay again. Dolby sound is not activated. I have reinstalled it restart my computer ew times didn't work....
  7. paid for minecraft long ago, now i have to pay again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paid for minecraft long ago, now i have to pay again?: I have been trying to search for an answer to this one but everyone just says to go to Microsoft store and re-0download it. I bought minecraft for PC in 2013, from mojang. i got a new PC and its telling me i have to buy it again java i bought it from mojang- not Microsoft so...
  8. double Paying for Premium Solitaire

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    double Paying for Premium Solitaire: I am paying for 2 MS Solitaire premium games. There's only one of me. Can I delete one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-paying-for-premium-solitaire/5fc5e262-75f5-4665-8838-79a678f3d832
  9. Will I have to pay again if I reinstall a paid app that I uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I have to pay again if I reinstall a paid app that I uninstalled?: I paid and downloaded for the Age of Empires Definitive Edition from the Microsoft Store. I was planning to uninstall it because I am not using it right now (got bored playing with the game) and it is taking up a huge space (17 gig) in my Surface laptop 2. I might, however,...
  10. install paid premium edition of MS solitaire on new PC

install paid premium edition of MS solitaire on new PC: I got a new PC & want to put MS solitaire collection on it as I have paid for the premium edition but when I download I only get the regular edition with ads & even when I signed in I still got the ads & offer to upgrade how can I get the premium edition on this new PC?...