Windows 10: Painfully slow logoff win 10 from ActiveDirectory

Discus and support Painfully slow logoff win 10 from ActiveDirectory in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi to all, this is my problem: I have joined my win 10 pc to my 2008R2 AD the operation go smooth. If i login and logoff with AD administrator all go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by malvivent7, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Painfully slow logoff win 10 from ActiveDirectory

Hi to all, this is my problem:
    I have joined my win 10 pc to my 2008R2 AD the operation go smooth.
    If i login and logoff with AD administrator all go fast as usual but if i login and logoff with another AD user (like me for example) i wait 10 minutes on disconnection.
    Someone could help me resolving this issue thanks in advance for all possible help.

:)

malvivent7, Nov 17, 2015
  2. kailashXJ Win User

downloading painfully slow

I upgrade win 8.1 to win 10 after sometime i notice that downloading painfully slow................ If there any solution..? Then please tell me...................

Thanks

kailashXJ, Nov 17, 2015
  3. JrsyJay Win User
    Win 10 is painfully slow !!

Since upgrading to 10 (from 7) it is very unresponsive. Often closing progs and even exiting hotmail. Now the start menu fails to open, and is generally unusable. Any ideas ? Or do I go back ?

thanks for any input.

J

JrsyJay, Nov 17, 2015
Thema:

Painfully slow logoff win 10 from ActiveDirectory

1. Painfully slow logoff win 10 from ActiveDirectory - Similar Threads - Painfully slow logoff

2. Win 11 unexpected auto-logoff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 unexpected auto-logoff: I have installed Win 11 TWICE. I ran into a strange issue that I couldn't resolve on both occasions. I am not tech ignorant. The issue:After I log in to my desktop, within about 30 seconds, regardless of activity using the computer or not, it will log me off, presenting a...
  3. Win 11 unexpected auto-logoff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 unexpected auto-logoff: I have installed Win 11 TWICE. I ran into a strange issue that I couldn't resolve on both occasions. I am not tech ignorant. The issue:After I log in to my desktop, within about 30 seconds, regardless of activity using the computer or not, it will log me off, presenting a...
  4. Painfully slow download / 404 error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Painfully slow download / 404 error: Hi, while attempting to download .NET core 3.1 SDK x64, the page flashes the download screen then immediately goes to a 404 - Not Found. I waited 2 hours and tried again, this time the estimated download time is 3 hours. If somebody has a solution / mirror download I would...
  5. thumbnails painfully slow to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    thumbnails painfully slow to load: Hi, I bought a high powered Lenovo laptop for photo editing thinking I had all my bases covered - only to be tripped up by Windows 10 PAINFULLY slow loading and thus browsing of picture thumbnails. I have sometimes 1000s of photos in files that I need to view thumbnails of on...
  6. downloading from microsoft store with painfully slow internet speed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    downloading from microsoft store with painfully slow internet speed: hi. with that out of the way. i have incredibly slow internet for the modern age. im talking less then a mb a sec and i just bought halo wars 2 since it was on sale. ive been trying to download it for the last 24 hours. and it seems like the microsoft store invalidates...
  7. SurfaceBook Painfully slow on chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SurfaceBook Painfully slow on chrome: Ive recently picked up a surfacebook 1 with dGPU and have noticed that compared to my old 2011 macbook pro and my friends surface2 that this surface book is extremely slow in chrome, switching tabs is very slow and loading new pages is even worse, ive noticed that its so slow...
  8. Windows 10 painfully slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 painfully slow: My old HP laptop running Windows 7 Pro crashed on me so I'm using my backup laptop a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series running Windows 10. It is ridiculously slow & beyond frustrating! I don't understand how a practically "new" computer (hardly ever used) is running so much slower...
  9. Windows 10 Painfully slow - 100% CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Painfully slow - 100% CPU Usage: Hey, since today this random issue has popped up, where my computer slows down dramatically and my CPU usage soars to 100%, even though nothing in my processes is even that high, It happens in any program, such as if I'm gaming or browsing the web, and everything grinds to a...
  10. Windows 10 update - painfully slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update - painfully slow: Never seen this issue with Windows 7; I'm using a 10Mb connection which works fine when downloading anything else, but Windows Update is stuck on 2% for the past hour. Any help appreciated, P. 35593