Windows 10: Paint 3D app for Windows 10 receives new feature in latest update

Discus and support Paint 3D app for Windows 10 receives new feature in latest update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has pushed out a new update for its Paint 3D app for Windows 10 users. The latest update comes with option to allow users to save their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 29, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Paint 3D app for Windows 10 receives new feature in latest update

Microsoft has pushed out a new update for its Paint 3D app for Windows 10 users. The latest update comes with option to allow users to save their projects in GIF or MP4 Video formats.

The Paint 3D app has replaced Microsoft’s classic Paint app. Unlike the classic app, the Paint 3D app comes with advanced features by focusing more on the 3D content. Paint 3D allowed the users to create and edit in 3D as opposed to the 2D workspace in the original Paint application. To continue with the focus of 3D, Microsoft in the latest update has added the option to export content to video formats.

Paint 3D might soon become a real professional tool for creating in 3D and is also easy and simple to use for beginners. The new feature allows users to make changes to the format of the output file, width and height. Users will be able to find the option within the saving UI option and you can find it yourself from File > Save as > Video.

You will also find the options to edit the file with animations like turntable, swing, jump and turn, speed and number of loops. Once edited you will be able to send the output file, depending the size of the file exporting to video might take some time.

The latest update comes with new version 5.1806.20057.0 for Windows 10 users and is available for download from the Microsoft Store.

It’s worth noting that Microsoft isn’t planning to kill the classic Paint app. The tech giant has reassured Windows users that the beloved paint app is here to stay.

Instead, the company plans to bring the MS Paint to the Microsoft Store (formerly Windows Store).

“MS Paint is here to stay, it will just have a new home soon, in the Windows Store where it will be available for free,” Microsoft said last year.

Microsoft’s new and improved creativity app, Paint 3D, also features some of users’ favourite MS Paint features.

The post Paint 3D app for Windows 10 receives new feature in latest update appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 29, 2018

2. Recent app "Paint 3D" - how to get the job done?

If the troubleshooting steps provided above didn't work to your Windows 10, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D. You can follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

We also suggest that you create a new profile in Windows 10 to verify if this is an issue with your Windows profile, you can follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jun 29, 2018
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Can't log in to Remix 3d paint

Hi,

This can be due to a recent change in the configuration of your device. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you reset the application from the apps and features in Windows 10. This option will reset the configuration
    of the application to the default state. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Apps & features and press
      Enter.
    • From the list of applications search for Paint
      3D.
    • Click Paint 3D and select
      Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Stu1989Y Win User

Paint 3D

Is there a gridlines feature in Paint 3D? I'd like to try to use the app to design a new room (redesigning my kitchen). I know the feature is available in Paint and Office applications but I can't find it in Paint 3D.

I've tried contacting Microsoft Support and they were no help, eventually suggesting to send me an email with instructions, but when I received the email was blank.

Any help would be appreciated, Thank you.

Kind Regards

Stuart Yates

BSc Astrophysics

Laboratory Technician

Cardinal Wiseman Catholic Technology College

Stu1989Y, Jun 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Paint 3D app for Windows 10 receives new feature in latest update - Similar Threads - Paint app receives

2. Missing Projects feature to new MS Paint from its 3D counterpart app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Projects feature to new MS Paint from its 3D counterpart app.: New MS Paint crashes intermittently, and causes data loss from a multilayer picture.Bringing the Projects feature from Paint 3D to the new Win32 Paint app is a great solution....
  3. Missing Projects feature to new MS Paint from its 3D counterpart app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Projects feature to new MS Paint from its 3D counterpart app.: New MS Paint crashes intermittently, and causes data loss from a multilayer picture.Bringing the Projects feature from Paint 3D to the new Win32 Paint app is a great solution....
  4. Windows 10 Paint 3D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Paint 3D: Paint 3D will not Save. How do I fix it? I tried going into Setting and I reset Paint 3D but this did not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-paint-3d/acafbc25-df3b-487e-95a5-a3f26d44b4b6
  5. Paint 3D app problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D app problem: I encountered a problem with Paint 3D app because I cannot change a color of a specific area on the model. It occurs every time I try to save my project, even if I use a sticker before. All the other parts are colored without problems but this specific area is not....
  6. Microsoft To-Do and Paint 3D updated with new features for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To-Do and Paint 3D updated with new features for Windows 10: Today, Microsoft is pushing out new updates for its apps on Windows 10. The company today is rolling out new updates for Microsoft To-Do and Paint 3D with some improvements. Microsoft To-Do is getting the Live Tile support in the latest update that advances the app to...
  7. Latest Windows 10 Paint 3D app update reportedly removes integration with Remix 3D service

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 Paint 3D app update reportedly removes integration with Remix 3D service: Microsoft’s Paint 3D app debuted with Windows 10 Creators Update and it’s integrated with Remix 3D, an online community that allows users to access 3D models created by the community and you can also share projects. The latest version 5.1808.8017.0 of Windows 10 Paint 3D has...
  8. Microsoft’s Paint 3D app for Windows 10 updated with new improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Paint 3D app for Windows 10 updated with new improvements: Microsoft today pushed out a new update for its Paint 3D app for Windows 10 users. The latest update pushes the app to version 4.1805.15037.0 and it comes with minor improvements. Users of the Paint 3D app will now see a new reveal effect on the ribbon display icons. The...
  9. Paint 3d app problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d app problem: After the creator update everything was ok except for Paint 3d. It opens ok and I start to create something but when I click on some of the actions the prog shuts down for no reason. Is there a way that I can reinstall it. I have tried the app store but the app wont download....
  10. Five new features you’ll love in Paint 3D in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Five new features you’ll love in Paint 3D in Windows 10: [img] Five new features in Paint 3D 3D Made Easy Remix3D.com Community Realistic Textures Unique MEME Creator 3D Doodle Our beloved Paint has gotten a major makeover, and it’s better than ever. In celebration, we are highlighting five of our favorite new features....