Windows 10: paint 3d preview wont install throws error

Discus and support paint 3d preview wont install throws error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; trying to install paint preview 3d but throws an error windows version 1607(os build 14931.1000) my regions set to united states [img] 68275 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shivkumar, Oct 28, 2016.

1. shivkumar Win User

paint 3d preview wont install throws error

trying to install paint preview 3d but throws an error
    windows version 1607(os build 14931.1000)
    my regions set to united states

paint 3d preview wont install throws error [​IMG]

:)

shivkumar, Oct 28, 2016
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Frequent saving error on Paint 3d

Hi,

Currently, 3D Paint only supports .fbx, .3mf, .stl, and .obj file types. In this case, the reason why you're getting an error when saving 3D Paint files is .GLB file is not supported.

For more information about 3D Paint, please check this article.

Please post back if you have any Windows concerns for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Oct 28, 2016
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Is there a way to transfer Google Sketch projects into Paint 3D

Yes, you can import the file from Google Sketch to Paint 3D as long as the file type is supported.

Here are the file types you can import/open: .fbx, .3mf, .stl, and .obj file types. FBX and OBJ are very popular 3D file formats, supported by many software packages. 3MF and STL are 3D printing file formats.

For more information about Paint 3D, please check Paint 3D Preview: Frequently
    Asked Questions

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Riel Alc, Oct 28, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

You need to be using build 14955 in the Insider Fast Ring to install it.

Cliff S, Oct 28, 2016
  5. shivkumar Win User
    *Sick

even in the fast ring

shivkumar, Oct 28, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    You could try going to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Troubleshooting\All Categories and try the Windows Store apps(towards bottom) and see if that helps.

You at not the first to have problems installing it, in 14955 either. @CountMike has had problems too, and a couple of others.
    I find it odd because I got my copy from the store, a few hours before it was even announced at the Event.
    It didn't install on the current branch(14931), but installed right off the bat in 14955.

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. paint 3d preview wont install throws error - Similar Threads - paint preview wont

2. Paint 3D error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D error: Hello. I was using Paint 3D for a project creating a website but when i was going to save a photo on the carpet it appeared that the save png image button was blocked. every button on there was blocked, including the save button. This must be a error or something. I will send...
  3. Paint 3D error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D error: Hello. I was using Paint 3D for a project creating a website but when i was going to save a photo on the carpet it appeared that the save png image button was blocked. every button on there was blocked, including the save button. This must be a error or something. I will send...
  4. Paint 3D error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Paint 3D Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D Error: Hi Microsoft,I have been using Paint 3D for many years for my projects, but now it fails to save the projects. I have checked many other Q/A about this topic but none of the solutions help me.I had run troubleshoot, reset the app data, checked the Windows update and...
  6. Paint 3D Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Error: Hi Microsoft,I have been using Paint 3D for many years for my projects, but now it fails to save the projects. I have checked many other Q/A about this topic but none of the solutions help me.I had run troubleshoot, reset the app data, checked the Windows update and...
  7. Paint 3D Error

8. installing paint 3D

installing paint 3D: M Not able to install MS Paint 3D. Please tell me the solution. Having windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-paint-3d/691d3b06-cb3b-4b61-a606-8ca756bee61a
  9. Paint 3D wont open

Paint 3D wont open: When i open paint 3D it just closes. can someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-wont-open/57c3887a-1ac7-41fe-9ff8-15a3642d874b
  10. 3d paint wont stay open

3d paint wont stay open: It wont launch , I'm using Windows 10 (of course) Everything was cool then I click on the logo, just wont launch. I'm dumb with computers but I don't know what else to say? I click its like it wants to start the logo appears and poof it wont start? thankyou for your time!!...