Windows 10: Paint 3d Smart Background Fill Not Working

Discus and support Paint 3d Smart Background Fill Not Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Smart background fill stopped working after an update. I don't know which update it was but when i try to use magic select, it replaces with white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shawnrouse1, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Paint 3d Smart Background Fill Not Working

Smart background fill stopped working after an update. I don't know which update it was but when i try to use magic select, it replaces with white fill.

Paint 3d Smart Background Fill Not Working [​IMG]

Paint 3d Smart Background Fill Not Working c421d2ff-c99e-471a-9702-71020e762a28?upload=true.jpg

I tried uninstalling and then re-installing and it is still the same result. I tried using the troubleshooter and all it found was something to do with temporary internet files being relocated. Why did it suddenly stop working and more to the point how do i fix the problem?

:)

shawnrouse1, Aug 13, 2018

2. Smart Background in Paint 3D is not working

Hello. When I try to use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill.

LiudmilaYakimova, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Docchio10 Win User
    Paint 3D

When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill.

Docchio10, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Paint 3d Smart Background Fill Not Working

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Paint 3d Smart Background Fill Not Working

1. Paint 3d Smart Background Fill Not Working - Similar Threads - Paint Smart Background

2. Paint 3D not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D not working: Hello, i'm Efe. I'm so stressed of this problem. Yesterday i want draw a picture in paint 3D. I opened paint 3D and it was like this; logo popped up and kicked me. im so raged please solve this problem. thanks-efe...
  3. Paint 3D fill tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D fill tool: Hello, something has happened to my fill tool, it no longer leaves dark colored pixels.I've tried changing the tolerance to 0% and it didn't workSee image for comparison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fill-tool/7ab679dd-194b-437c-b67f-4c2792145e6d
  4. Paint 3D fill tool

Paint 3D fill tool: Hello, something has happened to my fill tool, it no longer leaves dark colored pixels.I've tried changing the tolerance to 0% and it didn't workSee image for comparison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fill-tool/7ab679dd-194b-437c-b67f-4c2792145e6d
  5. Paint 3D fill tool

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Paint 3D 'fill brush' not filling the space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D 'fill brush' not filling the space.: I imported an STL file to Paint 3D of a simple 3D object. I wanted to just fill the whole object with a colour. However, when I select brush -->Fill --> then click on the 3D object, it only fills part of the object. Some faces are left entirely blank. I tried to go back over...
  7. Paint 3D 'fill brush' not filling the space.

Paint 3D 'fill brush' not filling the space.: I imported an STL file to Paint 3D of a simple 3D object. I wanted to just fill the whole object with a colour. However, when I select brush -->Fill --> then click on the 3D object, it only fills part of the object. Some faces are left entirely blank. I tried to go back over...
  8. Paint 3D - fill tool

Paint 3D - fill tool: When filling and the filling again to the previous or any other colour, the fill tool leaves shades, is there a way to avoid this? I've tried to use 1% and even 0% but 1% does not make any change meanwhile 0% doesn't workImage 1: Image 2:...
  9. Paint 3D Fill Help?

Paint 3D Fill Help?: So I do some art on Paint 3D, and one thing has been really nagging me on the fill tool. Whenever I fill something, it leaves a border on surrounding pixels with a blend of both colors. Is there anyway to turn this off? Currently I have to manually make a one thick border...
  10. Smart Background in Paint 3D is not working

Smart Background in Paint 3D is not working: Hello. When I try to use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....