Windows 10: Paint 3D

Discus and support Paint 3D in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there away to blend colors without adding more color by changing the opacity?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fedolak, May 16, 2022.

1. Fedolak Win User

Paint 3D

Is there away to blend colors without adding more color by changing the opacity?

:)

Fedolak, May 16, 2022

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 16, 2022
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, May 16, 2022
  4. John Vil Win User

Paint 3D

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Paint 3D

1. Paint 3D - Similar Threads - Paint

2. Chinese characters when saving with Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese characters when saving with Paint: Hi there,The default language in my laptop is English. When I click "save as" on Paint however, the dialogue box that opens up is in Mandarin Chinese. I'm not sure why this is the case, and how to fix it? I use Windows 11 Home, Version 21H2.Cheers,Lucas...
  3. Chinese characters when saving with Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese characters when saving with Paint: Hi there,The default language in my laptop is English. When I click "save as" on Paint however, the dialogue box that opens up is in Mandarin Chinese. I'm not sure why this is the case, and how to fix it? I use Windows 11 Home, Version 21H2.Cheers,Lucas...
  4. Windows Photo App no longer linked to Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo App no longer linked to Paint 3D: There used to be a button that linked directly to Paint 3D Where the circling is that i used to crop screenshots to show to my friends, but since it isn't there I have to copy the png into Paint 3D, so it wont save over the screenshot and I have to make another png. The...
  5. Windows Photo App no longer linked to Paint 3D

Windows Photo App no longer linked to Paint 3D: There used to be a button that linked directly to Paint 3D Where the circling is that i used to crop screenshots to show to my friends, but since it isn't there I have to copy the png into Paint 3D, so it wont save over the screenshot and I have to make another png. The...
  6. Paint 3D - How to replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D - How to replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors?: MS Paint can replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors.Can another app from Microsoft do same?Paint 3D or another program bundled with Windows 10 Enterprise ?Microsoft Office 365 ?...
  7. Paint 3D - How to replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D - How to replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors?: MS Paint can replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors.Can another app from Microsoft do same?Paint 3D or another program bundled with Windows 10 Enterprise ?Microsoft Office 365 ?...
  8. Paint 3D - How to replace one color to another via eraser of foreground to background colors?

9. Paint 3D link in Microsoft Photos has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D link in Microsoft Photos has disappeared.: I regularly use the Paint 3D link at the top of the Photos App viewer window to edit my photos. I opened a photo to do the same today and it looks like the App has updated. I found the Paint 3D link a really useful feature because I could edit only the photos I wanted to in...
  10. Paint 3D link in Microsoft Photos has disappeared.

Paint 3D link in Microsoft Photos has disappeared.: I regularly use the Paint 3D link at the top of the Photos App viewer window to edit my photos. I opened a photo to do the same today and it looks like the App has updated. I found the Paint 3D link a really useful feature because I could edit only the photos I wanted to in...