Windows 10: Paint doesn't have Text option?

Discus and support Paint doesn't have Text option? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've notice that Paint on my pc doesn't have a Text option. I don't know if it's hidden somewhere or if it's just not there. Help please 26953 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by llanita, Oct 18, 2015.

1. llanita Win User

Paint doesn't have Text option?

I've notice that Paint on my pc doesn't have a Text option. I don't know if it's hidden somewhere or if it's just not there. Help please

:)

llanita, Oct 18, 2015

2. Adding a Text Box in Paint 3D

I am doing something wrong!

I am trying to add a simple text box to a 2D Image. It was really easy before in the "Paint" product. In Paint 3D it only works on a small areas of text. When I type a long text the text is clipped to a smaller box size as soon as I drag in onto place and
    click. It doesn't show all the text that I have typed, only the top left section. Sorry I haven't explained this very well and I'm sure it is finger trouble.

SonjaSvensson, Oct 18, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Microsoft Paint

If you want to reposition a text box you'll need to use a different editor; Paint doesn't do that.

BulldogXX, Oct 18, 2015
  4. Paint doesn't have Text option?

I've got mine

Paint doesn't have Text option? [​IMG]

Cornishman, Oct 18, 2015
Thema:

Paint doesn't have Text option?

1. Paint doesn't have Text option? - Similar Threads - Paint doesn't Text

2. Paint - Text box doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint - Text box doesn't work: Hi, I use Paint a lot for simple graphics, and the text box tool has stopped allowing carriage return and sometimes stops spacing too. When I hit carriage return the text freezes and the curser jumps to the edge of the text box. Any solutions? I'm on Windows 10....
  3. Paint - Text box doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint - Text box doesn't work: Hi, I use Paint a lot for simple graphics, and the text box tool has stopped allowing carriage return and sometimes stops spacing too. When I hit carriage return the text freezes and the curser jumps to the edge of the text box. Any solutions? I'm on Windows 10....
  4. paint 3D text options

paint 3D text options: is there anyway to make 3d text rainbow for any fonts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-text-options/804e9bbc-ca11-464f-b965-844bc9a3cec8
  5. Paint text

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Paint text: I am trying to use the text option in Paint 3D.. I put in the font color and Boldness click text to put box on photo. Sometime the expandable box will appear and other times no box. Most times it does nothing no text no box to post it in.. Help please...
  6. text box in Paint 3D

text box in Paint 3D: How do I access the text box I created in Paint 3D? I want to delete the text box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-box-in-paint-3d/a7600acd-231d-4515-b6bf-4086b1bd814d
  7. Editing Text in PAINT

Editing Text in PAINT: I titled a photo with typed text with the PAINT program. I saved the created file. Now, how can I remove the text from the photo and restore the original background? Thank you. Alex B....
  8. Microsoft Paint Text Issue

Microsoft Paint Text Issue: For some reason, in Microsoft Paint ( not Paint 3D),when I start to do a text overlay in an image, a strange vertical line shows up when I start to text. The line is slightly angled and the same font as the box that the text goes in. . Was working fine . . also a blue box...
  9. Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D: When I try to create a text box on top of a photo, I get nothing - nada, zero, zilch. Here are the steps I'm taking: 1. right click on a jpeg file and select "edit with paint 3D" 2.click on "T" (text) at the top, hover over the area I want my text box and click again....
  10. having trouble adding text in 3d paint.

having trouble adding text in 3d paint.: Was always simple in older version of Paint. Instruction says click T, may a text box and type in. Whenever I make box Text unclicks and when I click text, box disappears. What am I doing wrong? I cannot type letters into the box I've made....