Windows 10: Paint : Remove "open paint 3d" within MS Paint

Discus and support Paint : Remove "open paint 3d" within MS Paint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have completely removed Paint 3D In MS Paint their is a option at the top that says "Open Paint 3D" how can i remove that? [img] 111166 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stevie, May 28, 2018.

1. stevie Win User

Paint : Remove "open paint 3d" within MS Paint

Hi,

I have completely removed Paint 3D

In MS Paint their is a option at the top that says "Open Paint 3D"

how can i remove that?

Paint : Remove "open paint 3d" within MS Paint [​IMG]

:)

stevie, May 28, 2018

2. New MS Paint

Thank you neilpzz

I have just found out that this new feature is actually a separate application from MS Paint and called Paint 3D, on my sisters PC

Also, the paint button has stopped going directly to Paint 3D and has reverted back to what was MSPaint, which "of course" led to search for our dear Paint 3D.

Back home in a bit Paint : Remove "open paint 3d" within MS Paint :)

Jeffrey Timothy Valerie, May 29, 2018
  3. Why can't I remove paint 3D??? It will not let me uninstall it

Hi Clarence,

What does your method do?

Does it remove Paint 3D?

If not, Does Microsoft Paint open when you click on Paint 3D?

Please explain.

Thanks,

-

Mr Minecraft, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Paint : Remove "open paint 3d" within MS Paint

1. Paint : Remove "open paint 3d" within MS Paint - Similar Threads - Paint Remove open

2. paint 3d redirecting to paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paint 3d redirecting to paint: whenever i open paint 3d it redirects to paint. i then tried uninstalling paint but now it closes about 2 seconds after opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-redirecting-to-paint/fc14398f-1438-4724-a205-69b6c0fba999
  3. Removing Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Paint 3D: I uninstalled Paint3D with a .bat file with the command “PowerShell -Command "Get-appxpackage -allusers *Microsoft.MSPaint* | Remove-AppxPackage"” and it does remove the app but when I right click an image, the shell pops up and “Edit with 3D Paint” is still present. I have...
  4. Paint or Paint 3D Tutorial...?

Paint or Paint 3D Tutorial...?: I just want to find videos to better my skills in Paint and/or Paint 3D application to create images for documents/website pages. Please help me w/a link or 2 to these Tutorials as soon as possible!! Thanx!...
  5. 3D Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Paint: Is there a way to turn off 3D Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/bf4ca09b-ef4a-4e4c-8790-aba9a9ee975b
  6. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  7. 3d paint

3d paint: can "Paint 3D" and/or "3D Builder" produce orthographic drawings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/a26d9692-2f6d-4190-9e62-039d15efb8b0
  8. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....
  9. Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D

Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D: I really don't know what y'all did to break them, but since the last Windows 10 update, the select and crop functions in both Paint and Paint 3D are broken. I can't select a portion of the image without the selection box skittering across the screen, basically rendering the...
  10. Remove Paint 3d

Remove Paint 3d: Granted this is only my opinion but who thought everyone would like having MS Paint removed to be replaced by a program meant more for touch screens than for those of us with keyboard/mouse abilities. They could have offered both. I have tried three different reg fixes...