Windows 10: Pair Bluetooth Windows 10 Mobile Phone with Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Pair Bluetooth Windows 10 Mobile Phone with Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Pair Bluetooth Windows 10 Mobile Phone with Windows 10 PC How to Pair Windows 10 Mobile Phone with Windows 10 PC using Bluetooth [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Pair Bluetooth Windows 10 Mobile Phone with Windows 10 PC

How to: Pair Bluetooth Windows 10 Mobile Phone with Windows 10 PC

How to Pair Windows 10 Mobile Phone with Windows 10 PC using Bluetooth

Pair Bluetooth Windows 10 Mobile Phone with Windows 10 PC [​IMG]
    Information Bluetooth is a short range wireless technology which enables wireless data transmission between two Bluetooth–enabled devices located nearby each other.

If one Bluetooth–enabled (turned on) device is in discovery mode and discovers another Bluetooth–enabled device nearby, it can query for its services and choose to establish a Bluetooth link, or a 'pairing relationship', with the other Bluetooth–enabled device. Establishing a Bluetooth link with another Bluetooth–enabled device is also known as pairing.

Wireless devices with Bluetooth radios must be paired with each other before they can communicate.

Once the two devices have been paired, they will automatically connect to each other when they are within range and have Bluetooth turned on.

This tutorial will show you how to pair your Windows 10 Mobile phone with your Windows 10 PC using Bluetooth.

Here's How:

1. On your Windows 10 PC that has Bluetooth, open Settings, and click/tap on the Devices icon.
    A) Click/tap on Bluetooth & other devices on the left side, and turn on Bluetooth on the right side. (see screenshot below)

Note Your Windows 10 PC (ex: "BRINK-W10LAPTOP") will now be discoverable.

2. On your Windows 10 Mobile phone that has Bluetooth, open Settings, and tap on Devices. (see screenshot below)

A) Tap on Bluetooth & other devices. (see screenshot below)

B) Turn on Bluetooth. (see screenshot below)

Note Your Windows 10 Mobile phone (ex: "SBrink-Phone") will now be discoverable.

3. On your Windows 10 PC, click/tap on Add Bluetooth or other device. (see screenshot below)

4. On your Windows 10 PC, click/tap on the Bluetooth option. (see screenshot below)

5. On your Windows 10 PC, click/tap on your Windows 10 Mobile phone (ex: "SBrink-Phone") when discovered and listed. (see screenshot below)

6. On your Windows 10 Mobile phone, tap on Add Bluetooth or other device. (see screenshot below)

7. On your Windows 10 Mobile phone, tap on the Bluetooth option. (see screenshot below)

8. On your Windows 10 Mobile phone, tap on your Windows 10 PC (ex: "(ex: "BRINK-W10LAPTOP") when discovered and listed. (see screenshot below)

9. On your Windows 10 Mobile phone, tap on Connect if the PIN number (ex: "106096") matches on your Windows 10 PC below. (see screenshot below)

10. On your Windows 10 PC, click/tap on Connect if the PIN number (ex: "106096") matches on your Windows 10 Mobile phone above. (see screenshot below)

11. Click/tap on Done on both your now paired Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Mobile phone. (see screenshots below)

12. Your Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Mobile phone will now automatically show as paired on each other when within range and have Bluetooth turned on. (see screenshots below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Feb 14, 2018
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Pair Bluetooth Windows 10 Mobile Phone with Windows 10 PC

lorraine walsh, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Cvrk Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Theres also this official Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920 - Windows Central Forums
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

6. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Pair Bluetooth Windows 10 Mobile Phone with Windows 10 PC

1. Pair Bluetooth Windows 10 Mobile Phone with Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Pair Bluetooth Mobile

2. windows 10 bluetooth pairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 bluetooth pairing: it has been a month since I have this problem, the pc does not want to associate with any type of new device,I have tried everything, my wireless card is perfectly working on other PC,I have changed the wireless card slot on the motherboardI have completely reinstalled the...
  3. windows 10 bluetooth pairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 bluetooth pairing: it has been a month since I have this problem, the pc does not want to associate with any type of new device,I have tried everything, my wireless card is perfectly working on other PC,I have changed the wireless card slot on the motherboardI have completely reinstalled the...
  4. Bluetooth Will not Pair Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Will not Pair Windows 10: So it all started when I updated to the optional Windows 10 20H2 Upgrade. I thought it would be safer and make my PC experience more enjoyable. I was wrong! First, soon after the update my graphical drivers stopped working. The brightness was stuck at the lowest setting and...
  5. My Android mobile phone is Paired with my Windows 10 but does not connect through Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Android mobile phone is Paired with my Windows 10 but does not connect through Bluetooth.: I have done everything to Pair my laptop with android phone.However whenever I go to connected Bluetooth devices on my phone,I can see my Laptop showing Paired.But when I click to connect,it shows Couldn't Connect.I have tried all the troubleshooting but need help....
  6. Bluetooth Pairing with Windows 10

Bluetooth Pairing with Windows 10: I am trying to pair my keyboard and mouse. I have not paired this mouse or keyboard to this machine before. When I try to 'Add A Device' the system shows me 2 'Unknown Devices'. Right clicking these devices shows nothing. If I turn on Pairing on the mouse and try to...
  7. PC Windows 10 and paired bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Windows 10 and paired bluetooth speaker: My PC windows10 is paired with a Bluetooth speaker, SB510. It won't work no matter how I tinker with the setting sound, Bluetooth devices, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-windows-10-and-paired-bluetooth-speaker/9999925e-9855-4c28-9cde-d96333508496
  8. Bluetooth Pairing on Windows 10

Bluetooth Pairing on Windows 10: I purchased new wireless headphones and it shows up as a paired bluetooth device in settings but I cannot get it to work--what other steps do I need to take?...
  9. Turn On or Off Bluetooth on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Bluetooth on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Turn On or Off Bluetooth on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Bluetooth Wireless Communication on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Bluetooth lets you use all sorts of wireless devices with your phone—Bluetooth headsets, headphones, a...
  10. Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Unpair a Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Bluetooth is a short range wireless technology which enables wireless data transmission between two Bluetooth–enabled devices...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Pair Phone to Windows 10 PC