Windows 10: Paired bluetooth mouse now not connecting

Discus and support Paired bluetooth mouse now not connecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, back before the free windows 10 update i had windows 8.1 and i paired my bluetooth mouse to that without any problems. as soon as i upgraded i now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by maxalexcam, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Paired bluetooth mouse now not connecting

Hey, back before the free windows 10 update i had windows 8.1 and i paired my bluetooth mouse to that without any problems. as soon as i upgraded i now have the problem where it says that my mouse is paired but i can seem to connect to it. i have tried to remove the device and re-connect it but it now says that "remove failed"

Can anyone help?

:)

maxalexcam, Sep 15, 2015
  2. T_B_Manc Win User

Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Sep 15, 2015
  3. win-10 to Win-10 PRO upgrade broke bluetooth

Bluetooth support services is running.

Hardware troubleshooting did not fix anything.

I already deleted the driver and installed the latest as stated in my first post.

I can delete the mouse from bluetooth, then pair again and the mouse works fine.

The bluetooth panel says "connected".

Then when nthe mouse is turned off, the bluetooth panel says "paired"

The next time I turn on the mouse the bluetooth panel flashes 'paired" then "connected" then "paired" etc.

The mouse does not work.

I can again delete the mouse and pair again and it works until the next time the mouse is turned off.

The mouse driver and the bluetooth driver ARE up to date and HAVE been deleted and reinstalled.

I had none of these problems with Win-7 or WIN-10.

then Win-10 PRO was pushed to me and now there are bluetooth issues.

The "allow a device to connect" in the bluetooth control panel is grey always.

Rebooting in Safe Mode is useless since bluetooth cannot be started in safe mode.

Any other suggestions?

jonathancda, Sep 15, 2015
Thema:

Paired bluetooth mouse now not connecting

1. Paired bluetooth mouse now not connecting - Similar Threads - Paired bluetooth mouse

2. Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting": I have a BT device that has worked for years. After the recent W10 update, it now pairs, but is not "connected". It does not show as connected in the notification bar. I have paired and removed the device several times. I have run the BT "troubleshooter" app -- which just...
  3. Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth pairing, but not "connecting": I have a BT device that has worked for years. After the recent W10 update, it now pairs, but is not "connected". It does not show as connected in the notification bar. I have paired and removed the device several times. I have run the BT "troubleshooter" app -- which just...
  4. Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.: I have my Bluetooth mouse works on other devices but not working on my laptop. it's pairing successfully but then I don't have connect option.other Bluetooth devices is working perfectly only the mouse not connecting.I tried usual solutions like updating and removing the...
  5. Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.: I have my Bluetooth mouse works on other devices but not working on my laptop. it's pairing successfully but then I don't have connect option.other Bluetooth devices is working perfectly only the mouse not connecting.I tried usual solutions like updating and removing the...
  6. Bluetooth paired but not connecting.

Bluetooth paired but not connecting.: My bluetooth headphones x3 and my bluetooth speakers have stopped connecting on both of my win10 laptops. All was working fine until last week. These bluetooth devices are still working fine on my iPhone and iPad as before. I have removed all the devices and re-paired them ,...
  7. Bluetooth paired but not connected

Bluetooth paired but not connected: I have a problem in my windows 10 bluetooth I don't know why but whenever i try to connect any speaker or any bluetooth headset it doesn't connect it says paired but can't connect my other blutooth devices like keyboard,mouse, phone works perfectly even i can share files from...
  8. Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connect

Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connect: I have a Dell WM615 bluetooth mouse that was working perfectly up until a couple of weeks ago. It is now found by the laptop, and says it is paired, but it does not connect and is inoperative. I've tried some of the usual fixes such as removing it from device manager,...
  9. Bluetooth Pairing & Not Connecting

Bluetooth Pairing & Not Connecting: Thank u for replying, I tried that as well as uninstalling the device and Bluetooth and not updating the driver, tested, didn't work then updated it still doesn't work, strange
  10. Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connected any more

Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connected any more: Hi there, My Bluetooth mouse "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" is paired to my PC but will not connect any more. The only mean I found to get it back to work is to go in the Windows menu: Settings > Devices > Bluetooth, to delete "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" device, to push...