Windows 10: Palm tracking unable to set (Touchpad)

Discus and support Palm tracking unable to set (Touchpad) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I enter the settings for my Synaptics device settings, the palm tracking is grayed out and I'm unable to fix it. Can someone help me? 67700 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gaurdtown, Oct 22, 2016.

1. gaurdtown Win User

Palm tracking unable to set (Touchpad)

When I enter the settings for my Synaptics device settings, the palm tracking is grayed out and I'm unable to fix it. Can someone help me?

:)

gaurdtown, Oct 22, 2016
  2. Dan274za Win User

How to enable Touchpad while typing on Windows 10

I cannot use my Touchpad and the keyboard at the same time and this is really annoying me and makes it impossible to play games.

I tried changing the delay in Touchpad settings to always on, but nothing changed, and as i read on another same question, i'm supposed to change the Palm Tracking setting on minimum, it worked for many people except for me, the Palm Tracking setting is
    not available for me.

Palm tracking unable to set (Touchpad) [​IMG]

As you can see i can't even press on it. What should i do?

Dan274za, Oct 22, 2016
  3. palm check

I cant use the touchpad while I am clicking a key. This is a problem as I like to play games such as minecraft or dying light which require using both a mouse and the keyboard buttons at the same time. I looked up a solution and a lot of them say to turn
    down the palm tracking. Palm tracking is in my touchpad advanced systems however it is all grey and I cant select it to turn it down. how can I solve this?

teessidespam, Oct 22, 2016
Thema:

Palm tracking unable to set (Touchpad)

1. Palm tracking unable to set (Touchpad) - Similar Threads - Palm tracking unable

2. how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?: I purchased a new laptop that has a huge touch pad and the palms of my hands keep touching the pad when I'm typing. The only way I found to get around this is by selecting F5 to disable the touchpad which is a pain. Is there a way in windows 11 to adjust the sensitivity of...
  3. how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?: I purchased a new laptop that has a huge touch pad and the palms of my hands keep touching the pad when I'm typing. The only way I found to get around this is by selecting F5 to disable the touchpad which is a pain. Is there a way in windows 11 to adjust the sensitivity of...
  4. Palm rejection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Palm rejection: Hi, I just bought a lenovo ideapad duet 5i. When I move my palm in the screen while writing it makes the page move. I checked the box of ignore touch while writing both on Windows and Onenote. My pen is lenovo active pen 3 and its non bluetooth. Is there a way in Windows to...
  5. ELAN Touchpad Settings. Unable to turn off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ELAN Touchpad Settings. Unable to turn off.: I have spent so much time trying to figure this out. I want help others looking for this solution. Go to the Start Windows icon - bottom left of your screen and look in your apps. I found ELAN Touchpad Settings. I clicked on it and was able to select Stop Device....
  6. Palm tracking is off still lag

in Windows 10 Customization
    Palm tracking is off still lag: I've went to multiple questions and gotten rid of most of the problem but there is still a slight delay and i hate it and i cant move the cursor when holding a key down. if someone tells me how to check what exact type of computer i have ill gladly check....
  7. Unable to set bit rate for Fast Track C400 device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to set bit rate for Fast Track C400 device: I use avid (m-audio) fast track c400 with latest drivers from manufacturers web site. The problem I face is it is impossible to set the bitrate and sample rate as there is no Advanced tab in options for this device. Is there any way to switch the bitrate or sample rate via...
  8. How to disable palm tracking in ELAN touchpad?

How to disable palm tracking in ELAN touchpad?: I bought a new acer laptop with ELAN touchpad driver. Am not able to use keyboard and touchpad at the same time(when i hold the key , the touchpad freezes). I had the same issue on another laptop with synaptics and got it fixed through registry. I dont know what to do to...
  9. Can't move mouse even after setting palm tracking to minimum

Can't move mouse even after setting palm tracking to minimum: I haven't been able to move my mouse while typing. I've looked at all the tutorials and I went into the mouse settings and turned my palm tracking down to minimum exactly as the tutorials have said, yet it still doesn't work. I even went into the normal mouse settings...
  10. Can't change Palm Tracking value on Lenovo G50-45 TouchPad Settings

Can't change Palm Tracking value on Lenovo G50-45 TouchPad Settings: Hey there! I can't move my arrow by using the TouchPad while pressing a key. To solve this I have to change Palm Tracking value, but I can't. I am using a Lenovo G50-45 laptop with a Multi-Touch TouchPad. Also, I am using Windows 10 Home. So the question is: Why I can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. palm tracking setting

2. palm tracking

3. how to get palm tracking windows

4. palm tracking greyed out,
  5. palm tracking windows 10,
  6. palm tracking setting greyed out synaptics windows 10,
  7. palm tracking setting windows 10,
  8. cant change palm tracking 2019,
  9. palm tracking change,
  10. palm tracking sett