Windows 10: Palm Tungsten T3

Discus and support Palm Tungsten T3 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I know this is not really a windows question, but I have a Palm Tungsten T3 that I loved and which I would like to revive. I don’t really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KidonIDF, Jul 29, 2018.

1. KidonIDF Win User

Palm Tungsten T3

Hi all,

I know this is not really a windows question, but I have a Palm Tungsten T3 that I loved and which I would like to revive.

I don’t really know where else to ask.

I have all the software nicely working on Windows 10.

However, I desperately need to change the battery.

I’ve found to types that would be good for it. One is a Li-Polymere 1100mAh, or a Li-Ion 850mAh.

Which one do you experienced and knowledgeable guys thinks I should get for it?

Thank you for your answers.

:)

KidonIDF, Jul 29, 2018

2. Sending sms from Palm Tungsten T3 via Nok6230i using bluetooth

I have a nokia 6230i and a Palm Tungsten T3 I want to be able to send sms from Palm via bluetooth using the Nokia phone. I have downloaded the phone list

updates from Palm but they don't seem to work correctly the 2 devices "see " each other and can connect but when the remote sim message is displayed the call fails. Is there a init string i could use to edit on oneof the other nokia phones in the list settings
    that are editable? This is the string for the Nokia6310i which won't work with my phone.

E0X5&D2&C1&S0+CMEE=1;+CSCS="GSM";+CMGF=0;CNMI=1,1,2,2,1;V1

Iam a pay as you go customer with O2

I have spoken with Palm they suggested speaking to Noia and O2. So that's what i am doing.

Also I guess I should metion the phone was originally locked to Vodaphone network, but has been unlocked.

Thanks for any input offered.

midjet---01, Jul 29, 2018
  3. aviriv Win User
    Sending sms from Palm Tungsten T3 via Nok6230i using bluetooth

Hello

I saw your letter to Nokia and would like to know if you received an answer and succeeded in sending sms & email form your T3 via your cellular ?

Thank you

L: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

You wrote :

have a nokia 6230i and a Palm Tungsten T3 I want to be able to send sms from Palm via bluetooth using the Nokia phone. I have downloaded the phone list

updates from Palm but they don't seem to work correctly the 2 devices "see " each other and can connect but when the remote sim message is displayed the call fails. Is there a init string i could use to edit on oneof the other nokia phones in the list settings
    that are editable? This is the string for the Nokia6310i which won't work with my phone.

E0X5&D2&C1&S0+CMEE=1;+CSCS="GSM";+CMGF=0;CNMI=1,1,2,2,1;V1

Iam a pay as you go customer with O2

I have spoken with Palm they suggested speaking to Noia and O2. So that's what i am doing.

Also I guess I should metion the phone was originally locked to Vodaphone network, but has been unlocked.

Thanks for any input offered.

aviriv, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Palm Tungsten T3

Try to sync my Treo 700 wx & Tungsten T3 with Vista!

Unfortunately, it's doubtful you will be able to synchronize a Tungsten T3 for long under Windows Vista despite what Palm says on its web site. For more information, I suggest that you go the "Help Forums" link under the "Support" menu item on Palm's
    home page and then enter "Vista Victoria" as a search term.

Regarding the Treo 700W, Palm has all kinds of caveats regarding the beta version of Palm Desktop that it states should be Vista-compatble.

Sorry to be the carrier of bad news but I believe that Palm has dropped the ball in supporting customers who have migrated to Windows Vista.

Julian (Isitt)

Victoria, Vancouver Island

Julian Isitt, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

Palm Tungsten T3

1. Palm Tungsten T3 - Similar Threads - Palm Tungsten

2. I have 2 palm pilot tungsten e. One has an operative TVPMP MEDIA app and the other just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 palm pilot tungsten e. One has an operative TVPMP MEDIA app and the other just...: Plz provide solution to Faulty APP ? aboveI repeat-I have 2 tungsten e palm pilots. Both have TCPMP Video media APPs butt only one works for pictures/videos. The other just blinks when you click on the icon no matter what memory card is installed. The working PP Acesses the...
  3. I have 2 palm pilot tungsten e. One has an operative TVPMP MEDIA app and the other just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 2 palm pilot tungsten e. One has an operative TVPMP MEDIA app and the other just...: Plz provide solution to Faulty APP ? aboveI repeat-I have 2 tungsten e palm pilots. Both have TCPMP Video media APPs butt only one works for pictures/videos. The other just blinks when you click on the icon no matter what memory card is installed. The working PP Acesses the...
  4. how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?: I purchased a new laptop that has a huge touch pad and the palms of my hands keep touching the pad when I'm typing. The only way I found to get around this is by selecting F5 to disable the touchpad which is a pain. Is there a way in windows 11 to adjust the sensitivity of...
  5. how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?

how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?: I purchased a new laptop that has a huge touch pad and the palms of my hands keep touching the pad when I'm typing. The only way I found to get around this is by selecting F5 to disable the touchpad which is a pain. Is there a way in windows 11 to adjust the sensitivity of...
  6. I have just got a lenovo laptop with windows 11 how do I disable the palm check on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have just got a lenovo laptop with windows 11 how do I disable the palm check on the...: I just got a lenovo laptop with windows 11 and want to know how to disable the palm check on the touchpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-just-got-a-lenovo-laptop-with-windows-11/ce45c730-5303-45f7-98f8-8852450d80f9
  7. I have just got a lenovo laptop with windows 11 how do I disable the palm check on the...

I have just got a lenovo laptop with windows 11 how do I disable the palm check on the...: I just got a lenovo laptop with windows 11 and want to know how to disable the palm check on the touchpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-just-got-a-lenovo-laptop-with-windows-11/ce45c730-5303-45f7-98f8-8852450d80f9
  8. I have just got a lenovo laptop with windows 11 how do I disable the palm check on the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to use palm rejection with a non-bluetooth stylus in windows 11?

How to use palm rejection with a non-bluetooth stylus in windows 11?: I have recently bought an Active stylus pen from amazon that is a non-bluetooth stylus. While using it with my lenovo ideapad flex 5, palm rejection does not work on all apps, I have enabled the "ignore touch input when I'm using my pen". All drivers are up to date as well as...
  10. How to use palm rejection with a non-bluetooth stylus in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use palm rejection with a non-bluetooth stylus in windows 11?: I have recently bought an Active stylus pen from amazon that is a non-bluetooth stylus. While using it with my lenovo ideapad flex 5, palm rejection does not work on all apps, I have enabled the "ignore touch input when I'm using my pen". All drivers are up to date as well as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. AVIRIV

2. cant hotsync palm tungsten t using windows 10

3. palm tungsten t windows 10

4. palm tungsten 73,
  5. drivers for palm tungsten t3,
  6. windows 10 for palm t3,
  7. what can you do with a palm tungsten t3,
  8. is Palm Tungsten T3 compatibil with windows 10 ?,
  9. palm tunsten t3 driver,
  10. using Palm Tungsten C in 2018,
  11. palm tungsten t3 on windows 10,