Windows 10: PalmCheck won't disable

Discus and support PalmCheck won't disable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just recently got the Windows 10 update from Windows 8, and found that changing my settings doesn't seem to work like it should. The best example... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pbirds, Aug 2, 2015.

1. pbirds Win User

PalmCheck won't disable

I just recently got the Windows 10 update from Windows 8, and found that changing my settings doesn't seem to work like it should.

The best example of this that I can find is that even when I disable PalmCheck in this window:

PalmCheck won't disable [​IMG]

and save the settings, I still won't be able to move the mouse while typing at all. Does anyone else have problems with this and/or know how to fix it?

:)

pbirds, Aug 2, 2015
  2. Xugmar Win User

I can not type and move my mouse or click at the same time.

Didn't work. I tried everything. I've had the same issue on windows 8 and I fixed it by disabling palmcheck but it still doesn't work.

Thanks for trying to help me anyways,

~

Xugmar, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Cant disable palmcheck advanced

I tried installing new touchpad drivers said I cant I tried updating button is grey and I cant click it I moved the slider to off on palm check advanced settings don't work its still on and I cant press a key and move touchpad Help please

STEVEN BRENDAMARTIN, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Bird Win User

PalmCheck won't disable

Bump, also receiving this problem.

5. Experiencing this problem as well.

devzorsmallz, Aug 29, 2015
  6. Bird Win User
    I've managed to fix this slightly by uninstalling the drivers completel and installing an older version that I found online. (Instead of version 17.something it was 16.). It takes away some features and makes the mouse less sensitive but generally it's fixed.

Bird, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

PalmCheck won't disable

1. PalmCheck won't disable - Similar Threads - PalmCheck won't disable

2. Disabling PalmCheck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling PalmCheck: Okay so, I've recently downloaded CS v1.6, and I just recently noticed that whenever I click on an alphanumeric key, my pointer just can't move simultaneously. But, to play the game, I'm required to use both the things together at once, which is really difficult. I've wasted...
  3. Disabling PalmCheck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disabling PalmCheck: Okay so, I've recently downloaded CS v1.6, and I just recently noticed that whenever I click on an alphanumeric key, my pointer just can't move simultaneously. But, to play the game, I'm required to use both the things together at once, which is really difficult. I've wasted...
  4. Disabling PalmCheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. palmcheck won't turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    palmcheck won't turn off: Hello! Alright, so recently I updated my Synaptics touchpad driver for my HP Notebook(??) laptop and I don't know if it's a glitch in the new version or what, but I've been trying to turn palmcheck off. I've done it before with no issues. I went to the settings then to...
  6. Disabling Palmcheck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling Palmcheck: So I just reset my PC a few days ago and it changed everything to default. When trying to disable Palmcheck after the reset, I wasn't able to actually find where to disable it. I tried doing it the same way I did it before, which is going to Mouse properties and going to...
  7. palmcheck (synaptic) will not disable

palmcheck (synaptic) will not disable: so ever since i updated my laptop (Toshiba) to windows 10, my palm check will not disable, i have tried around 4 versions of the synaptics palm check and none will let me disable it. even with the setting turned all the way to the left it still does not let me type and move...
  8. Synaptics PalmCheck Won't Disable- No Solution?

Synaptics PalmCheck Won't Disable- No Solution?: I have a HP Pavilion laptop with Synaptics Touchpad V7.5 on a PS/2 port. The driver version is 19.0.12.95. After installing Windows 10 and updating all of the drivers, I tried playing a game and found that I can't use my keyboard and mouse at the same time, so I turned off...
  9. Synaptics driver, can't disable palmcheck

Synaptics driver, can't disable palmcheck: Hi everyone. I want to turn off Palm Check in my laptop, because it doesn't allow me to use keyboard and touchpad in the same time. I have Synaptics drivers (latest ver. v19_0_19_1__C) on my Lenovo Z50-70, Windows 10 x64 Pro, fresh install. I cant move the slider in the...
  10. Disable Palmcheck

Disable Palmcheck: Hello! I play games on my laptop, but the touchpad does not work if i press any button. It happened before but i fixed it. It happened again and the thing is, i forgot how i fixed it. I have been to the synaptics settings<advanced<palmcheck slider. Thing is, i can't...