Windows 10: Paltalk Messenger

Discus and support Paltalk Messenger in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where can I get an old version of paltalk messenger? I like the old version of paltalk better Please send me the link Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yuufoo, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Yuufoo Win User

Paltalk Messenger

Where can I get an old version of paltalk messenger? I like the old version of paltalk better

Please send me the link

Thanks

:)

Yuufoo, Jul 21, 2018
  2. LCRT Win User

Paltalk

want a paltalk app? paltalk needs to make it.

want a yahoo messenger app? yahoo needs to make it.

adobe flash has been discontinued for mobile devices several years ago.

Microsoft doesn't make apps for other's services. apple and google don't do it either. each company is supposed to offer its own services. Microsoft is just the provider of the app store.

3. Paltalk

I don't understand why we don't have a working paltalk app for windows phone, or even a working yahoo messenger app i know nokia chat works with yahoo, but the thing is if microsoft want to go up against google android they need to produce more apps in their
    store, but limited stuff like use skype only for all your chat is just useless, i never like skype even before microsoft took over it. well if skype can have chat rooms would be neat. Not everybody wants just a p2p style chat, some people do like to go to
    a chat group and talk with many users at once.

Yahoo Chat Rooms was #1 for that, but they basicly killed it to. I don't get why they are trying to fade away chat rooms. Paltalk had a app for windows phone. I have no idea why it is not working? ? ?

Is it that Microsoft doesn't want people to use Paltalk, because it will keep the users away from Skype and other microsoft products ?

Well if they want people to stick with microsoft skype they should at least add chat groups like Paltalk. I still use IRC on my windows so i mean some people just like a Chat room and hang out online you know.

I know you say talk to paltalk to fix this problem, but I also think it has somethign to do with Microsoft that we don't have a working Paltalk App for our device. I love windows phone the best phone i ever owned in my life, but honestly man Microsoft need
    to add more apps, and good apps.

I am sad that i can't use Paltalk app on Windows Phone as I like my windows phone and i dont want a iphone or a android phone, I want my Windows Phone to have paltalk Paltalk Messenger :( and also it is sad that theres no Flash player, because i would use paltalk express
    to chat, but sadly I can't use paltalk at all on windows phone Paltalk Messenger :( Paltalk Messenger :( Paltalk Messenger :(

I mean for Desktop OS the only messenger program they have is Windows OS, and not for OS X or BSD , and GNU/Linux. Just windows .. wouldn't a "paltalk app" be the first to have on a Mobile device... why would they have a app for Apple and Google and even
    kindle over Windows Phone ? I really don't understand this.

I really don't like skype sorry... I want a Chat program that can join chat groups...

Please Microsoft give us Paltalk App for our windows phone device PLEASE !!!!!

I use windows 10 build 9860 to reply this.

I love your new Windows btw Paltalk Messenger :)

gazperreault, Jul 21, 2018
  4. sbitara Win User

Paltalk Messenger

Paltalk

Hello,

I m a Paltalk user. Unfortunatelly it is impossible to download Paltalk on Widnows phones Paltalk Messenger :( It is also impossible to access Paltalk Express as windows phones have no flash player Paltalk Messenger :( Do you know some way to solve this problem, pls?

sbitara, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Paltalk Messenger

1. Paltalk Messenger - Similar Threads - Paltalk Messenger

2. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  3. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  4. Messenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messenger: I just received a new computer with Win 11. After setting it up I'm experiencing changes that I am not very fond of. Here's one.I have Facebook and Messenger for my wife and myself. Now, when someone uses Messenger to call my wife, I get an on-screen pop-up that someone is...
  5. Paltalk Launcher remains after Paltalk unistallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paltalk Launcher remains after Paltalk unistallation: After accidentally installing Paltalk, I uninstalled it from the Control Panel.Unfortunately, PaltalkLauncher.exe remains after installation and is present among Startup Apps, sending desktop notifications to register on its platform. This is a recurrent issue among users and...
  6. Paltalk Launcher remains after Paltalk unistallation

Paltalk Launcher remains after Paltalk unistallation: After accidentally installing Paltalk, I uninstalled it from the Control Panel.Unfortunately, PaltalkLauncher.exe remains after installation and is present among Startup Apps, sending desktop notifications to register on its platform. This is a recurrent issue among users and...
  7. Paltalk Launcher remains after Paltalk unistallation

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. PalTalk

PalTalk: Paltalk keeps popping up on my tray on the right side. I don't know how to get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paltalk/dc94756b-4ee8-4df2-be92-91a27a953e2f
  9. I cannot download Paltalk app

I cannot download Paltalk app: I just purchased Hp Windows 10 operating systems. I got excited that I will use Paltalk to chat with friends but when I search from Microsoft App is not exist at all.. I tried to search for it in different way no. In Fact, Paltalk is consider a none verified app for Microsoft...
  10. PALTALK starts and ends after 10 seconds

PALTALK starts and ends after 10 seconds: Hello people I am using a registered version of windows 10 and PALTALK on a DELL laptop touch screen with I7 processor 16 GB ram. Recently I have installed the latest version of PALTALK. I start the program and exactly after 10 seconds it closes by itself without any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rest api is deprecated messenger

2. REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher 12

3. rest api is deprecated facebook messenger

4. when I try to log into messenger iget.rest apu,
  5. rest api windows phone messenger ,
  6. rest api deprecated messenger,
  7. messenger rest api is deprecated,
  8. reset api is deprecated for v2.1 and higher(12). ,
  9. rest api messenger fix,
  10. Reset API is deprecated for vision v2.1 and higher (12),
  11. rest api is deprecated windows phone,