Windows 10: Panasonic Voice recorder

Discus and support Panasonic Voice recorder in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Panasonic RR-US430 VOICE RECORDER. Can this be connected to a Laptop running on Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by p1042d, Jul 28, 2018.

1. p1042d Win User

Panasonic Voice recorder

I have a Panasonic RR-US430 VOICE RECORDER. Can this be connected to a Laptop running on Windows 10?

:)

p1042d, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

How to include a screenshot in your post

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 28, 2018
  3. eddard Win User
    Windows voice recorder location

May I suggest you download "Cok Free MP3 Player". It is much more user friendly and quicker to use than the native voice recorder.

eddard, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Panasonic Voice recorder

voice recorder

Hi EvgeniBurshtein,

In order to access your voice recorder again, I would like to suggest the helpful post of Vicky Acs from Microsoft by clicking the link provided below. The link will show you how to access the voice recorder again by uninstalling and reinstalling the Windows
    Voice Recorder app. This post has been marked as answer by the thread's original poster and may be the solution for the issue that you are facing. Click the link for the detailed steps.

can't find voice recorder in Win10

Let us know the result for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Panasonic Voice recorder

1. Panasonic Voice recorder - Similar Threads - Panasonic Voice recorder

2. voice recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    voice recording: Hi i need to be able to record a 90 min piece of audio - a telephone conversation taking place on a landline on loud speaker I have no smartphone & wouldnt know how to use one if i had access to one, i'm more comfortable using laptop to do things.I wont need to edit it as its...
  3. Voice Recording

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Voice Recording: I have no way to save Voice Recordings on the app, there is nothing on the left. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recording/202b6922-4d6c-49a6-b88f-12350acb0dee
  4. voice recordings

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice recordings: i can make 5-20 minute recordings but when i email them the recordings are not attatched or cannot be opened. everything on my end looks like it is attatched, sending via email...
  5. voice recorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    voice recorder: hi, i tried to record something the other day but when i play it back all i hear is static and some times nothing at all, so i enabled stero mix and made it my default device in the sound setting still didnt work but it does pick up output sounds from the computer like when...
  6. Voice Recording

Voice Recording: I have been recording meetings with Voice Recorder, am now trying to listen to these recordings but unable to hear any sound. I can hear prior recordings. I played around and figured that the microphone input made the difference. Is there anyway to retrieve the sound in...
  7. Voice rEcorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice rEcorder: Hi. Every so often, we’re given online training to do through the federal government website at work. These trainings are essentially interactive PowerPoint presentations, which have audio recordings giving the “lecture” part of the training. While I’m able to use the Snip...
  8. Voice Recorder

Voice Recorder: There is 255 gigs free on the C drive and voice recorder is saying no more free space after 20 minutes of recording. Why will it not record more than that? why is it being limited/...
  9. Voice Recorder

Voice Recorder: Voice Recorder quality improved by eliminating high and low frequencies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder/41b8900d-8b9f-4f85-bd5e-55a26a93a651
  10. voice recorder

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice recorder: When I attempt to start the Voice Recorder app, the app opens to a blank 'white' colored window. No text of any type appears. pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder/5e183565-2c89-4afe-ab31-a59aa8a5346f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft voice recorder crashes