Windows 10: Pandora not working

Discus and support Pandora not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know this forum is for windows 10 but I don't know where else to get help with this problem. My computer has windows 7 and Pandora lately keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Generally Aware, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Pandora not working

I know this forum is for windows 10 but I don't know where else to get help with this problem.
    My computer has windows 7 and Pandora lately keeps cutting off and below is the error message that comes up when I click on "view details."

Problem event name--App hang b1
    Application name------1 explore.exe
    Application version----11.0.9600.18500
    Application timestamp--57edec53
    Hang signature---------cf2e
    Hang type----------------131072
    Os version--------------6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
    Local id-------------------1033

Then there are 7 additional hang signatures.

I have no idea what any of this is and would greatly appreciate some help.
    Thanks in advance

:)

Generally Aware, Dec 6, 2016

2. I purchased personal radio the free version worked then when I tried to sign in again it does not work

Pandora does not support Windows Phone, unfortunately, but a few third-party apps, like Personal Radio, MetroRadio, WPRadioNet, etc. use an unofficial Pandora API to create Pandora-compatible apps. Every now and then, Pandora changes something on thier
    end, "breaking" these unofficial apps. Within a few days or a week, the app developers fix the apps and they work again until the next time Pandora breaks them. It's a sort of cat and mouse game.

What many of us do is install multiple Pandora apps on our phones, since you never know which one(s) will starting working again first. As I type this, however, all three Pandora apps I'm aware of, Personal Radio, MetroRadio and WPRadioNet are all working
    for me. You might want to recheck your login credentials and make sure Pandora still works on your desktop. IRC, free Pandora account users are now limited to 40 hours of use a month.

ToddAllcock, Dec 6, 2016
  3. Entegy Win User
    Pandora Internet Radio

You'll have to ask Pandora. I thought Pandora worked if you went to their website though?

Entegy, Dec 6, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Pandora not working

dalchina, Dec 6, 2016
  5. Hi:

EDIT: OOPS! ^^ That looks like excellent advice, too. ^^

Not sure, but it looks like an IE11 issue.
    (It's working fine for me as we speak under Firefox.)

Have you tried an alternate browser, such as Firefox, Edge, Chrome, if only to troubleshoot?

Also, they do have (email) support:
    http://help.pandora.com/customer/por...ails/new?email[subject]=Contact%20Support

MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 6, 2016
  6. Thanks for the replies. I posted the question on the 7 forums.

Generally Aware, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Pandora not working

1. Pandora not working - Similar Threads - Pandora working

2. I have a subscription to pandora radio on my iphone and i pad. im trying to get it on this pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a subscription to pandora radio on my iphone and i pad. im trying to get it on this pc.: I have a subscription to pandora radio on my iPhone and I pad. I'm trying to get it on this pc. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-subscription-to-pandora-radio-on-my/f0a89f2a-2df1-48f5-bf58-a517683df760
  3. I have a subscription to pandora radio on my iphone and i pad. im trying to get it on this pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a subscription to pandora radio on my iphone and i pad. im trying to get it on this pc.: I have a subscription to pandora radio on my iPhone and I pad. I'm trying to get it on this pc. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-subscription-to-pandora-radio-on-my/f0a89f2a-2df1-48f5-bf58-a517683df760
  4. Installing Very Old Game Pandora's Box - Win 98 on Windows 10 from original CD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Very Old Game Pandora's Box - Win 98 on Windows 10 from original CD: I'm trying to install Microsoft Pandora's Box on a Windows 10 PC. It was released in 1999 for Windows 95/98.I have an original CD of the game. I put it in a CD/DVD drive, and double click on Setup.exe, and it starts the install I can see a game install screen full screen but...
  5. can't get proper settings for microsoft pandora's box to run on windows 10 pro desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't get proper settings for microsoft pandora's box to run on windows 10 pro desktop: Build version 10.0.19042 Microsoft Windows 10 Pro system model HP 280 G1 MT x64 based Intel Core i5-4590s graphics intel 4600 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-proper-settings-for-microsoft-pandoras/039d5939-562d-41f9-b2b6-ce18ed18b567
  6. Cortana says "Opening Pandora" but doesn't open pandora

in Cortana
    Cortana says "Opening Pandora" but doesn't open pandora: I tell Cortana "Open Pandora" Cortana says "Sure thing, Starting Pandora" Cortana disappears and nothing happens It worked yesterday and this morning. I am using a Surface Pro 7 running Windows 10 home edition Version 1903 os build 18362.1016...
  7. I can't hear anything from Pandora. I can hear all other music stations. Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't hear anything from Pandora. I can hear all other music stations. Please help: I'm using a desktop at work. I work from home and have been for 20 years. I have always listened to music while working. About 2 weeks ago I noticed that I can hear all sounds from all other stations, but I hear nothing from Pandora. I have tried restarting the computer,...
  8. Comprar jogo Pandora's Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comprar jogo Pandora's Box: Olá, há tempos estou procurando onde comprar o jogo do Pandora's Box; alguém poderia me dizer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comprar-jogo-pandoras-box/c2080a25-f864-4103-aed0-feec0e1e1098
  9. Pandora App not working

Pandora App not working: When I open the Pandora App, it will appear to open as normal but goes away after 3-5 seconds. Its as if the app is closing every time its opened (no error messages). I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled several time with no luck. I have reset the app as well. Ran a...
  10. Pandora Modern App stopped working after malware treatment

Pandora Modern App stopped working after malware treatment: So, I ran a bunch of programs to remove some Malware I had been having problems with (e.g. MalwareBytes, etc.) And the Pandora Modern app stopped working. It opens and I can log in, but it won't play any music. The cover art for the stations and songs it tries to play won't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pandora not working windows 10