Windows 10: Panoramic TG1682G Modem/Router Combo

Discus and support Panoramic TG1682G Modem/Router Combo in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had to set up my own internet line and my ISP gave me one of these combos. I hate using combos. I have a Linksys WRT1900AC Router that I want to use.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pixiegurl83, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Panoramic TG1682G Modem/Router Combo

I had to set up my own internet line and my ISP gave me one of these combos. I hate using combos. I have a Linksys WRT1900AC Router that I want to use. How would I go about using that, instead of the built in Router? Do I need to disable DHCP Server, or just take the check mark out of "Show SSID"?

:)

pixiegurl83, Apr 21, 2017

2. Computer 1 can't connect with Computer 2 via Network

if you do not have a modem/router combo and a separate router connected to modem, then access the settings on that router, which should have instructions when you purchased it for set up and the key or pin is there.

seahawks65, Apr 21, 2017
  3. I recently got a new modem and now my scan app cannot connect to my scanner.

That's another possibility and will be correct for most Netgear and DLink routers.
    192.168.1.1 will work for most Linksys routers, 192.168.2.1 for Belkin routers, and
    192.168.1.254 for AT&T/2Wire/**** routers.

well if the OP's post is correct, then it most likely is a Modem/Router combo.

but could be just a modem with attached router.

seahawks65, Apr 21, 2017
  4. mQ573 Win User

Panoramic TG1682G Modem/Router Combo

You shouldn't have to change anything on your router (unless you want to use it as a switch).

Can you access and change settings on the gateway?

mQ573, Apr 21, 2017
  5. I can access the settings on the Combo, yes. That's not a problem at all. My Linksys Router (the one I want to use), is brand new.

pixiegurl83, Apr 21, 2017
  6. Eagle51 Win User
    Google TG1682G bridge mode. You'll find plenty of good info on how to do it.

Eagle51, Apr 21, 2017
  7. mQ573 Win User
    mQ573, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Panoramic TG1682G Modem/Router Combo

1. Panoramic TG1682G Modem/Router Combo - Similar Threads - Panoramic TG1682G Modem

2. Wired In Connection on a modem router Combo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired In Connection on a modem router Combo: i need immediate assistance trying to get my my ethernet cable to work on my computer it doesnt connect at all and i have XTREME mediacom high speed internet. i tried uninstalling and re installing the drivers and it isnt working. any forward knowledge on troubleshooting...
  3. Use modem/router combo as router only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Use modem/router combo as router only: I purchased an Arris SURFboard SBG6700-AC (modem/wifi combo) several years ago. I moved to another city with a different ISP. The cable guy could not get this to communicate with his cable system. There is an 80-year-old woman (neighbor) who has internet but no wifi. I bought...
  4. Connect a NBN modem to a ADSL modem router

Connect a NBN modem to a ADSL modem router: I am thinking of converting to NBN service in Australia. However, my setup at the moment is single box ADSL modem with a switching router, which I connect my equipment to its LAN ports. With the new NBN standalone modem, how do I connect to the existing switch router...
  5. Cable Modem/router + Personal router

Cable Modem/router + Personal router: My cable company provides a box that is a modem & router. I also use my own router attached to the cable modem. I have done nothing to the cable box except attach a cable from my router to it. Do I need to "Bridge" the cable router or can I use the WiFi from it along with the...
  6. Recognizing new modem/router combination

Recognizing new modem/router combination: I recently changed out my separate modem and router to a Netgear C6300 modem/router combination. I have 2 desktop units that are hard wired to this new unit. Every device is fine and updated except one of my desktop units. It connects to the internet, but does not connect...
  7. Setup password for router/modem, MS 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setup password for router/modem, MS 10: In my attempts to find instructions on setting up a password for my WIFI, I am frustrated by the endless reams of conflicting instructions. Is this such a difficult procedure?...
  8. Nightly reset for modem and router.

Nightly reset for modem and router.: Is it ok to do nightly resets on my router and modem? Im making "network closet" which will hold my Nighthawk x6 and surfboard modem. I never thought about resetting them on a nightly basic tell now. this way i can flush them fresh every morning. or is this pointless? 89858
  9. Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Modem/Router

Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Modem/Router: Am considering changing ISP from DSL to cable/broadband. Anyone have any experience with one of these or can offer a "better" alternative: https://www.netgear.com/home/product...x#tab-features Change may or may not happen. I still have some questions for the potential...
  10. Problems with Motorola MG7310 modem/router

Problems with Motorola MG7310 modem/router: Good evening. This may be a simple problem, but I'm not good at troubleshooting by text *Smile My friend was looking for a net modem so I suggested she get the Motorola MG7310 modem/router combo. She originally had a Time Warner modem. She is currently on the 30Mb...