Windows 10: PaperPort 12

Discus and support PaperPort 12 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using PaperPort 12 for a few years and a week ago it stopped working. I click on the start icon and the PaperPort window opens and then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesWeisheyer, Jul 5, 2018.

1. PaperPort 12

I have been using PaperPort 12 for a few years and a week ago it stopped working. I click on the start icon and the PaperPort window opens and then it disappears. The program does not open. I tried to fix the program through the Control Panel, but that hasn't fixed it. Has a new Windows 10 update caused this?

:)

JamesWeisheyer, Jul 5, 2018

2. PaperPort 12

I have been using PaperPort 12 for a few years and a week ago it stopped working. I click on the start icon and the PaperPort window opens and then it disappears. The program does not open. I tried to fix the program through the Control Panel, but that
    hasn't fixed it. Has a new Windows 10 update caused this?

JamesWeisheyer, Nov 11, 2018
  3. PaperPort 12

You need to update to a later version of Paperport. According to Nuance, the developers of Paperport:

Problem Statement:

PaperPort will not load in Windows 10

Resolution:

The following items must be checked for PaperPort to function normally

1) Incompatable Verison

Only version 14.5 will work within Windows 10. If you are running 14.0 or lower an upgrade must be purchased.

http://nuance.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Andre for Directly, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Freezer Win User

PaperPort 12

Scansoft Paperport 11SE (Brother download)

That's not what I'm talking about. Thanks anyway.

Hopefully someone will have the old paperport 11se on the brother application/driver cd. *Smile PaperPort 12 :)

Freezer, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

PaperPort 12

1. PaperPort 12 - Similar Threads - PaperPort

2. Paperport 14 failing to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paperport 14 failing to load: I have been using Paperport 14 for many years on Windows 10 professional. Three days ago 25th January 2024, it failed to load. I have rebooted the PC but it still fails to load. The last Windows updates recorded are KB5034122 and KB5034275, both installed on 11th January and...
  3. Paperport 14 failing to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paperport 14 failing to load: I have been using Paperport 14 for many years on Windows 10 professional. Three days ago 25th January 2024, it failed to load. I have rebooted the PC but it still fails to load. The last Windows updates recorded are KB5034122 and KB5034275, both installed on 11th January and...
  4. Paperport 14 failing to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Will paperport work with any windows machine and any printer or does it have to be a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will paperport work with any windows machine and any printer or does it have to be a...: Will paperport work with any windows machine and any printer or does it have to be a brother printer? I have an hp 5520 photosmart printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-paperport-work-with-any-windows-machine-and/08bc397e-20e4-4810-ad95-cac94ac7a6ce
  6. Will paperport work with any windows machine and any printer or does it have to be a...

Will paperport work with any windows machine and any printer or does it have to be a...: Will paperport work with any windows machine and any printer or does it have to be a brother printer? I have an hp 5520 photosmart printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-paperport-work-with-any-windows-machine-and/08bc397e-20e4-4810-ad95-cac94ac7a6ce
  7. Will paperport work with any windows machine and any printer or does it have to be a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. proffesional paperport 14

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    proffesional paperport 14: I need to download program into my PC running windows 10 professional after resetting my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proffesional-paperport-14/7c574600-fcfe-4c0f-a677-67e811abb341
  9. Paperport 14.5- crashed. I uninstalled. Now cannot reinstall b/c says "serial number is...

Paperport 14.5- crashed. I uninstalled. Now cannot reinstall b/c says "serial number is...: I have my paid for purchased copy saved. I have the serial number from this original software download. I know it is correct. But the wizard will *not* take it. Is this perhaps a Windows glitch? I cannot get anywhere with Nuance/Kofax who makes the software. Thought maybe...
  10. problem with paperport 14.5 after upgrad to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with paperport 14.5 after upgrad to win 10 pro: Hello, Recently Update Windows 10 to win pro; and also uses Paperport 14.5 that worked fine befor the updata but now stopped working. After open paperport get a message saying: "PaperPort appears to be running in Windows XP Compatibility Mode which may result in errors....