Windows 10: Paragon B/U 12 and Mirrored Drive

Discus and support Paragon B/U 12 and Mirrored Drive in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello, I am wondering if anyone has personal experience in using Paragon Backup and Recovery 12 with Windows Mirrored Drives. After being displeased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by glennc, Mar 1, 2017.

1. glennc Win User

Paragon B/U 12 and Mirrored Drive

Hello,
    I am wondering if anyone has personal experience in using Paragon Backup and Recovery 12 with Windows Mirrored Drives. After being displeased with the Paragon Support, but this being the only B/U software I have I wanted to do a backup to a new Mirrored Drive. Using the SmartBackup wizard to do a restore backup, when you pick the drives to copy, it did not allow all portions of the two drives to be checked. Several check boxes on the two drives that comprise the Mirror were greyed out.
    Is this normal? Is this an issue with all backup software. I would like to run a mirror but not if I can't make external backups of the data.
    Thanks for any assistance

:)

glennc, Mar 1, 2017
  2. DaveM121 Win User

My Drive Turned Into Dynamic Disk ! Please Help me !!! Paragon B/U 12 and Mirrored Drive :(

If you right click the Pen Drive do you get either of the options, 'Break Mirrored Volume' or 'Remove Mirror'?

To break a mirrored set, follow these steps:

• In Disk Management, right-click one of the drives in the mirrored set, and then choose Break Mirrored Volume.
    • Confirm that you want to break the mirrored set by clicking Yes.
    • If the volume is currently in use, you'll see another warning dialog box. Confirm that it's okay to continue by clicking Yes.

To remove a mirror, follow these steps:

• In Disk Management, right-click one of the volumes in the mirrored set, and then choose Remove Mirror
    • In the Remove Mirror dialog, select the disk from which to remove the mirror.
    • If the mirror contains a boot or system volume, you should remove the mirror from the secondary drive rather than the primary. For example, if Drive 0 and Drive 1 are mirrored, remove Drive 1 rather than Drive 0
    • Confirm the action when prompted. All data on the removed mirror is deleted.

DaveM121, Mar 1, 2017
  3. ankit9622 Win User
    video call in E63

i got a gr8 idea... keep a small mirror in pocket. put ur phone in front of the mirror... so ur friend can see u & u also can see them.... WHT AN IDEA SIR JI !!!!!!!!!!!

ankit9622, Mar 1, 2017
Thema:

Paragon B/U 12 and Mirrored Drive

1. Paragon B/U 12 and Mirrored Drive - Similar Threads - Paragon Mirrored Drive

2. Drive letters A: & B:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drive letters A: & B:: Is there any caveat in assigning drive letter "A:" or "B:" to a DVD drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-letters-a-b/0020038d-d43a-443a-b02d-d6a481383d8b
  3. U S B Saving Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    U S B Saving Device: G'day,[ATTACH][ATTACH] I do not know if this is the right place to ask a question of this nature. You people have helped me so many times before, so I thought I would give it a try. I have what I thought was an empty 32 g SanDisk stick. I copied a movie on to it so I...
  4. Mirror Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mirror Hard Drive: I am trying to mirror my hard drive with an external hard drive. However the add mirror is greyed out. How can I get it ungreyed out. I have created a volume for the external hard drive that didn't work. I tried creating a pool that didn't work. Why is it greyed out....
  5. Opening drive A and B.

Opening drive A and B.: I need more storage space to Update Windows. How do I open Driver space? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-drive-a-and-b/8a201534-2cad-4ec4-b4fe-4ddd295b2680
  6. Mirroring Issues: Create Mirror of existing drive

Mirroring Issues: Create Mirror of existing drive: I have two important data drives that I had mirrors of in Windows 7. When I got a new system and moved the drives over to my Windows 10 computer, the mirror did not stay synced as expected. I don't remember exactly what happened (it was back in May) but I thought I fixed the...
  7. Mirroring Issues: Create Mirror of existing drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Mirroring Issues: Create Mirror of existing drive: I have two important data drives that I had mirrors of in Windows 7. When I got a new system and moved the drives over to my Windows 10 computer, the mirror did not stay synced as expected. I don't remember exactly what happened (it was back in May) but I thought I fixed the...
  8. u s b

u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  9. u s b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  10. Paragon 16 issue on Mirrored Drive Copy

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Paragon 16 issue on Mirrored Drive Copy: Hello, Previously I've used Paragon 12. I purchased Paragon Backup and Recovery 16 and began testing it. Currently I am using a Windows Mirrored Disk for my data and an SSD for the OS. On backing up the Mirrored disk I noted an extreme time and then realized that it was...