Windows 10: Paragon Backup and Recovery 17 - New

Discus and support Paragon Backup and Recovery 17 - New in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Paragon have recently released Backup and Recovery 17 free. (Presumably the Hard Disk Manager 17 will be released soon.) Pros: It is relatively easy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by SIW2, Jul 18, 2018.

1. SIW2 Win User

Paragon Backup and Recovery 17 - New

Paragon have recently released Backup and Recovery 17 free.

(Presumably the Hard Disk Manager 17 will be released soon.)

Pros:

It is relatively easy to use
    It offers several different image formats

Cons:
    The files added to winpe are large
    The ability to exclude files/folders from backup image has been removed. That is pretty silly because it was the feature the main competition does not have. *Confused

I have suggested they put that feature back in.

:)

2. 95Viper Win User

Download Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 for free!

Download Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 for $39,95 free!

This offer is valid until 1st of November 2016*.

Simply download, install, and register ( if you already have an account at Paragon, scroll down to the bottom of the activation page to find the log in ) within the application to get your code.

The program is activated after registering.
    After you register... you can log in at the Paragon and the serial code is obtainable from your account page at Paragon, if you need it.

* the lifetime of this offer might be subject to change without notice
    Please notice: It's not allowed to resale the free offered license of Backup & Recovery 16.

95Viper, Jul 18, 2018
  3. TheHunter Win User
    Download Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 for free!

For a moment I thought its Paragon the game (backup with 16GB storage) lol'd *Big Grin Paragon Backup and Recovery 17 - New :D

TheHunter, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Paragon Backup and Recovery 17 - New

Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 Free for limited period

Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 is an advanced backup and safeguarding software that enables private users to perform complex backup tasks with ease. Thanks to Backup and Recovery 16, there is absolutely no need for deep IT skills or advanced computing knowledge in order to protect files and folders, partitions, disks or even the entire system. Paragon Backup & Recovery makes PC protection child’s play.

You Visit website Blog : Better safe than sorry! Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 is out now!

waltercarroll, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Paragon Backup and Recovery 17 - New

1. Paragon Backup and Recovery 17 - New - Similar Threads - Paragon Backup Recovery

2. Backup and recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup and recovery: I’ve used the Idrive cloud backup service to back up my Windows 10 home computer. Now I would like to download my backed up systems and data and populate a brand new Windows 11 computer. My question is can I directly download everything to a Windows 11 machine and have it...
  3. Backup and recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup and recovery: I’ve used the Idrive cloud backup service to back up my Windows 10 home computer. Now I would like to download my backed up systems and data and populate a brand new Windows 11 computer. My question is can I directly download everything to a Windows 11 machine and have it...
  4. Does anyone know how to restore backup with Paragon 17?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to restore backup with Paragon 17?: [IMG] I cannot believe that I can't figure this out. I have 5 different volumes to select from and only 2 volume destinations. Here is what it looks like. the D: is a separate backup drive. The C: volume and the other Local Disk NFTS volume are the only possible...
  5. Does anyone know how to restore a drive using Paragon 17 Backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Does anyone know how to restore a drive using Paragon 17 Backup?: Why is this so hard? This should require no thinking at all, which from the videos of version 16, that's what it looked like. Now with version 17 I have 5 different volumes to select from and only 2 volume destinations. Here is what it looks like. the D: is a separate backup...
  6. Can't get rid of drivers left by Paragon Free Backup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't get rid of drivers left by Paragon Free Backup: I have had a number of BSODs recently and at least one of them was caused by a driver called uimbus.sys, which turned out to be part of Paragon Free Backup. I had completely forgotten that I had installed this software, and since I wasn't using it, I had no hesitation in...
  7. Backup and recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup and recovery: I have read many posts, and many appear to me to be dated prior to Windows 10, or locked. So I am trying to get an understanding of what is what. 1. 1. What data is on a Recovery disc CD/DVD? 2. 2. What data is on a Repair disc? 3. 3. What data is on...
  8. Paragon Backup and Recovery complains about "VSS specific error"

Paragon Backup and Recovery complains about "VSS specific error": I managed to do create one disk image of my laptop using Paragon Backup and Recovery, but when I try to do new one I get the error "VSS specific error" and an instruction to look at the logs. When I try to look at the logs for the failed attempts to create an image I get a...
  9. Any Paragon 'Backup & Recovery 16' users on here ? Quick question.

Any Paragon 'Backup & Recovery 16' users on here ? Quick question.: With talk of Windows own disk imaging getting side-lined when the next big Windows Feature Update is released I thought I would at least look at alternatives. Macrium I'm familiar with, Paragon I was curious over. I tried both the full trial version of Paragon Backup and...
  10. Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 Free for limited period

Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 Free for limited period: At Paragon Software, we believe that system and data protection is underrated by many users. Unfortunately, this subset of users only think about safeguarding their PCs after disaster has already struck. For a limited period, we're therefore offering the software for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restaurer backupo paragon 17