Windows 10: Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 Free for limited period

Discus and support Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 Free for limited period in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; At Paragon Software, we believe that system and data protection is underrated by many users. Unfortunately, this subset of users only think about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Superfly, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Superfly Win User

Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 Free for limited period

Details: Free download - Backup & Recovery 16

:)

Superfly, Nov 15, 2016
  2. John582n Win User

Camera and all USB ports not working suddenly

Do you have Paragon Backup & Recovery software installed?

John582n, Nov 15, 2016
  3. JayCeeoz Win User
    win 10 & win 10 anniversary

Paragon B&R 16. However, I still have B&R 15 which works perfectly. But I will not be able to restore the 1st win 10 backup I did on B&R 16. Never mind, such is life.

thanks and regards

JayCeeoz, Nov 15, 2016
  4. Molyy Win User

wow . that is nice , like free data recovery software . but i used the easeus data recovery wizard before .

Molyy, Nov 16, 2016
  5. Barman58 Win User
    Thanks, Finally a free offer has arrived at an opportune moment *Wink

Am in the process of looking at the backup system to go forward with - used to use Paragon some years ago so will be good to trial it in a full working version ( I expect there will be a fair bit of spam, it's normal from paragon, but can be managed *Wink )

Barman58, Nov 16, 2016
  6. Looks to have some valuable features....especially given the price. Thanks for posting!

DeaconFrost, Nov 16, 2016
  7. Eksy61 Win User
    I already own Paragon,

but I recommend it to others.

It has saved me on numerous occasions.

And unlike Acronis, Paragon doesn't do weird things to Windows or its kernel. Paragon just runs like any other app in administrator privilege level.

Eksy61, Nov 20, 2016
  8. Superfly Win User

You guys are welcome. It's a good alternative to Macrium - I especially like the Virtual stuff... nice modern GUI too *Wink

Superfly, Nov 20, 2016
  9. Wow nice info. Thanks! Downloading now.

trashcanbin10, Nov 22, 2016
  10. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

Thanks Superfly.
    Currently using Macrium and its Vi-Boot but I'll try this too and see how it fares.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Nov 22, 2016
  11. Wynona Win User
    Why did I get this?

Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 Free for limited period [​IMG]

I have just clean installed Build 14971, so everything should be correct.

Wynona, Nov 22, 2016
  12. Wynona Win User
    I think I got it installed, but now I can't get an activation email from Paragon. It says there's time left, but so far, nothing.

I guess I'll just have to depend on Macrium.

Wynona, Nov 22, 2016
  13. Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 Free for limited period

Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 is an advanced backup and safeguarding software that enables private users to perform complex backup tasks with ease. Thanks to Backup and Recovery 16, there is absolutely no need for deep IT skills or advanced computing knowledge in order to protect files and folders, partitions, disks or even the entire system. Paragon Backup & Recovery makes PC protection child’s play.

You Visit website Blog : Better safe than sorry! Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 is out now!

waltercarroll, Nov 22, 2016
  14. Wynona Win User
    It's not any good when "a digitally signed driver is required" and there's no way to contact them about it. Even if it's free. *Sad

Wynona, Nov 22, 2016
  15. Superfly Win User
    Strange, but I got the email almost immediately - maybe their servers are a bit overloaded - as you know email servers queue stuff and may take a while before they are released...

That driver thingy is also a bit wonky - non-descriptive to say the least...

Superfly, Nov 22, 2016
Thema:

1. Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 Free for limited period - Similar Threads - Paragon Backup Recovery

2. Does anyone know how to restore backup with Paragon 17?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to restore backup with Paragon 17?: [IMG] I cannot believe that I can't figure this out. I have 5 different volumes to select from and only 2 volume destinations. Here is what it looks like. the D: is a separate backup drive. The C: volume and the other Local Disk NFTS volume are the only possible...
  3. Can't get rid of drivers left by Paragon Free Backup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't get rid of drivers left by Paragon Free Backup: I have had a number of BSODs recently and at least one of them was caused by a driver called uimbus.sys, which turned out to be part of Paragon Free Backup. I had completely forgotten that I had installed this software, and since I wasn't using it, I had no hesitation in...
  4. Is there a free partition recovery software that doesn't have any limitations?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a free partition recovery software that doesn't have any limitations?: As the title says. i tiredly and accidentally deleted one of my volumes instead of changing the letter(reordering for organization) at 5-6 in the morning and i cant seem to bring it back (it wanting to format first), i have many and large files on the drive and every software...
  5. Paragon Backup and Recovery 17 - New

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Paragon Backup and Recovery 17 - New: Paragon have recently released Backup and Recovery 17 free. (Presumably the Hard Disk Manager 17 will be released soon.) Pros: It is relatively easy to use It offers several different image formats Cons: The files added to winpe are large The ability to exclude...
  6. Paragon Backup and Recovery complains about "VSS specific error"

Paragon Backup and Recovery complains about "VSS specific error": I managed to do create one disk image of my laptop using Paragon Backup and Recovery, but when I try to do new one I get the error "VSS specific error" and an instruction to look at the logs. When I try to look at the logs for the failed attempts to create an image I get a...
  7. Paragon 16 issue on Mirrored Drive Copy

Paragon 16 issue on Mirrored Drive Copy: Hello, Previously I've used Paragon 12. I purchased Paragon Backup and Recovery 16 and began testing it. Currently I am using a Windows Mirrored Disk for my data and an SSD for the OS. On backing up the Mirrored disk I noted an extreme time and then realized that it was...
  8. .bcd update Paragon 16

.bcd update Paragon 16: Trying the new Paragon 16 version backup and recovery. It lists in the advanced settings that is has the option to update the .bcd file? Can anyone dummy that down a bit as this is the first I've seen of it. 78472
  9. Any Paragon 'Backup & Recovery 16' users on here ? Quick question.

Any Paragon 'Backup & Recovery 16' users on here ? Quick question.: With talk of Windows own disk imaging getting side-lined when the next big Windows Feature Update is released I thought I would at least look at alternatives. Macrium I'm familiar with, Paragon I was curious over. I tried both the full trial version of Paragon Backup and...
  10. Free Install Period

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free Install Period: Am going away for extended period. When does the free offer terminate please? rgds. 37004