Windows 10: Part Slide Show from Explorer

Discus and support Part Slide Show from Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I start a slideshow of photos in a folder from,say, half way through and onwards. So basically I want a slide show of image 12 to 30 rather... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by carrotmuseum, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Part Slide Show from Explorer

How do I start a slideshow of photos in a folder from,say, half way through and onwards.

So basically I want a slide show of image 12 to 30 rather than the default of 1 onwards.

:)

carrotmuseum, Nov 16, 2017
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Creating a slide show (Windows 10)

Windows doesn't make slide shows. You can do that with Microsoft PowerPoint, which is part of Microsoft Office. PowerPoint is probably the best known program for slide shows. But if you don't access to PowerPoint just run a web search for: software to
    make slide shows on Windows

BulldogXX, Nov 16, 2017
  3. N95-1 freeze

the magnetic part I agree. When ever I slide up to answer it shows solid color(somtimes red sotime blue) instead of my wallpapper and also have to push green button to answer. I usedto answer calls by sliding up (I think)

1. where is the color coming from?

2. can I answer by sliding up?

jebel---01, Nov 16, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Part Slide Show from Explorer

Hi, personally I'd have a program such as Honeyview (free) installed - select the photos you want in file explorer, rt click, click View with Honeyview, and then set your slideshow parameters (View, time, effect, repeat etc) .. done.

However, your question may be specific to the Photos app.

dalchina, Nov 16, 2017
Thema:

Part Slide Show from Explorer

1. Part Slide Show from Explorer - Similar Threads - Part Slide Show

2. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  3. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  4. slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    slide show: I would like to have more versatility using slide show in windows 10 pro please and thank you. I cannot start a slide show going except by starting it with the very first slide. How can I start with any slide I want? 177607
  5. Photo slide show

Photo slide show: How do you override the slow, fast, and medium speed for advancing photos in a photo slideshow. I need them to advance at a specific speed that I set manually? How to do it?...
  6. Backround Slide Show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backround Slide Show: I recently unlinked my OneDrive account, and now my background slide show will start up, show a couple of pictures, then go black screen with a message "there are no pictures in C:\Users\stros\OneDrive\Picture\Pictures\SlideShow", how do I get rid of this and let the slide...
  7. screensaver slide show

screensaver slide show: Screensaver choosing slide show and picking a folder with all jpg pictures, big and small. I find that some pictures will not show, although they are no different from the others. If I save these unwilling pictures again, rename or restyle, no difference. I do not have a...
  8. Slide Show

Slide Show: How do I speed up the slide show. one min is too long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show/04f07cd8-b341-425c-930c-2bb42beca6b8
  9. Screen Slide Show

Screen Slide Show: My old Windows 8.1 would entertain us with an ongoing slide show from my Pictures File. Is it possible to do the same with Windows 10? Thanks, 24478
  10. Slide Show's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show's: Hi. I'm looking for a good slideshow software that I can add photo's add music and also have an options for transitions. Finally also would like to burn that slideshow to a DVD so that it can be played back via a television PAL Format. Free if possible that would be the...