Windows 10: Partions help

Discus and support Partions help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A few days ago i lost everything on my computer, still not sure why ! Now i have these partition's ..... is there any way i can open them and look to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by flashh4, Aug 15, 2018.

1. flashh4 Win User

Partions help

A few days ago i lost everything on my computer, still not sure why ! Now i have these partition's ..... is there any way i can open them and look to see if my whole system that i lost pictures,file & documents are on one of them ???
    And can i get them back if i find it ???

Thanks for any info ?

Chuck
    Hope this is the right place for this !!

:)

flashh4, Aug 15, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 15, 2018
  3. partioning

There is actually such a thing as "partioning". But it would be odd if a drive is partioning all the time... And funny also...

The question is... What do he understand under the term partitioning...

Does he mean defragmenting? Or something else?

Alexei Stukov, Aug 15, 2018
  4. b_g1 Win User

Partions help

partioning

Why does my hard drive keep partioning

Thema:

Partions help

1. Partions help - Similar Threads - Partions help

2. Can't transfert space from partion D to C ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't transfert space from partion D to C ?: Hi i have a problem that i can't seem to find a solution for, i can't transfert any space that i shrink from my D: drive to C: drive...I have attached a screenshot of my Disk managementAnyone have an idea how to fix the swapped partions on the screenshot ? or what caused it...
  3. Can't transfert space from partion D to C ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't transfert space from partion D to C ?: Hi i have a problem that i can't seem to find a solution for, i can't transfert any space that i shrink from my D: drive to C: drive...I have attached a screenshot of my Disk managementAnyone have an idea how to fix the swapped partions on the screenshot ? or what caused it...
  4. How to create a recovery partion in safe mode?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to create a recovery partion in safe mode?: I have media tool downloaded in my mobile. So I want to transfer to the PC using booth. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-recovery-partion-in-safe-mode/87cce48b-fa36-471f-94f5-140252eb6b07
  5. How to extend my C partion?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to extend my C partion?: I want to extend my C partition. So I remove my all data from my D partition. But I cannot the extend. do I need to 3rd party software for this? Below I added how my partitions looks like....
  6. How to extend my C partion?

How to extend my C partion?: I want to extend my C partition. So I remove my all data from my D partition. But I cannot the extend. do I need to 3rd party software for this? Below I added how my partitions looks like....
  7. help with c partion used space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help with c partion used space: my c parition was 127 yesterday today about 7gb was taken, I didn't download anything or install anthing and bin is empty and clean disc clean up doesn't show any windows updateshow can i find that huge amount of gigsalso how can i permanently disable windows 10 auto update...
  8. help with c partion used space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help with c partion used space: my c parition was 127 yesterday today about 7gb was taken, I didn't download anything or install anthing and bin is empty and clean disc clean up doesn't show any windows updateshow can i find that huge amount of gigsalso how can i permanently disable windows 10 auto update...
  9. help with c partion used space

10. Partions help

in Windows 10 Support
    Partions help: A few days ago i lost everything on my computer, still not sure why ! Now i have these partition's ..... is there any way i can open them and look to see if my whole system that i lost pictures,file & documents are on one of them ??? And can i get them back if i find it ???...