Windows 10: Pascal Benchmarks

Discus and support Pascal Benchmarks in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I stumbled upon this that supposedly shows the Benchmarks of Pascal If this is what were looking forward too it may be worth getting 2 in sli... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by solarstarshines, May 6, 2016.

1. Pascal Benchmarks

solarstarshines, May 6, 2016
  2. auggy Win User

ASUS SBW-06D2X-U will not work in Windows 10

Hi Pascal,

Is the drive showing up in the Device Manager or not?

auggy, May 6, 2016
  3. Crashes persist after clean install and disk checks :-(

Just realised that the benchmark test that I was running in HD Tune Pro was the "File Benchmark" test and not the leftmost "Benchmark" test.

The Benchmark test does compete - image posted below. I'm not sure what these results mean!

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AikAldu-IE2th39DwKCTtQxKTjTj

Triplesilk99, May 6, 2016
  4. Dude Win User

Pascal Benchmarks

They look to be powerful.

Dude, May 6, 2016
  5. I'm about halfway sold on a 1080 already. Just waiting for the NDA to lift so I can see some real benchmarks and reviews. Could be a day 1 purchase for me.

blackroseMD1, May 7, 2016
  6. DooGie Win User
    Nice to see it only has one 8 pin power socket. That's a move towards cleaner PC cabling.

It looks very interesting and I'm kicking myself for upgrading a GTX580 to a GTX970 only four months ago. Definitely should have waited a while.

DooGie, May 8, 2016
  7. zztemp Win User
    I might be upgrading from my 780ti now. Looks like a huge step forward.

zztemp, May 8, 2016
  8. Carsomyr Win User

Pascal Benchmarks

It looks too good to be true. It probably is. I have really kinda lost my good feels for Nvidia, if AMD can create a driver that doesn't have aweful OGL support I'm probably gonna switch to team red Pascal Benchmarks :p I don't need a broken "game ready" driver for games that I never play, I need a stable reliable driver that works for anything I do *Biggrin

Carsomyr, May 8, 2016
  9. This will help out big time with games that use Hairworks

Also thinking now days you don't need a dedicated physx card but 2x1080 and a 970 dedicated to PhysX lol

that would be Death on any game *Cool

solarstarshines, May 8, 2016
  10. Looks like a great card .... I have only just updated to the Gigabyte Waterforce 980 Ti though *Sad

loquacious, May 9, 2016
  11. I honestly think the Ti is too high priced my G1 980's are not even that far behind a Ti which in I doubt it will make a big difference to shell out extrra for the premium

Nvidia should be releasing the Ti first anyway and stop screwing people over either way their getting a cut from it

Also if anyone was paying attention this time around the only Ti was the 980 everything else was just 950,960,970,980-980Ti so honestly screw waiting for the Ti they may have dropped it altogether

solarstarshines, May 9, 2016
  12. If you want to be notified upon release here is the web page to do so i am still into Gigabyte so i might have to wait a bit

GTX 1080 Graphics Card | GeForce

solarstarshines, May 10, 2016
  13. Pascal Benchmarks

Videocardz has a list of many of the Nvidia 1080 reviews. You can certainly get your fill of reviews from this list:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Reviews | VideoCardz.com

The Techpowerup review has loads of benchmarks at most resolutions and also a performance per dollar chart.

specialkone, May 17, 2016
  14. The Bottom line of this card should improve games with stuff like hairworks you shouldn't have to use a dedicated physx card just to run smooth

solarstarshines, May 20, 2016
  15. Here is what I've been waiting to see, an AIB 1080 card. Hot hardware got their hands on a couple of EVGA 1080 Superclocked ACX 3.0 edition cards.

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Superclocked ACX 3.0 Edition And GTX 1080 SLI Sneak Peek | HotHardware

First I'm looking at Hot hardware's numbers on the 1080 reference board (Founder's Edition) below:

Pascal Benchmarks [​IMG]

Now I'm looking at their EVGA Superclocked Edition below which includes SLI numbers but also has the EVGA single card numbers.

Pascal Benchmarks [​IMG]

Notice that the EVGA card (better cooling) isn't producing Fire Strike numbers any better than Nvidia's reference FE. Don't know if its stock/boost clock is the same as the FE. Seems to have the same one 8 pin connector.

Frankly this is the type of card I would be interested in, a reference card with better cooling than the FE. Question is what is the price? The cheapest FE cards I see are $910 CDN before taxes. If EVGA is starting with the $599 U.S. price (not $699) and adding their cooling I would expect/hope the price isn't much different than the FE. Guess we will see.

specialkone, May 25, 2016
Thema:

Pascal Benchmarks

1. Pascal Benchmarks - Similar Threads - Pascal Benchmarks

2. Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark: I've tried reseating all cables and chips and verified it is running cool enough. Under any real load beyond browsing I'm getting crashes and instability. Below is the DMP file.021324-3671-01.dmpComputer BuildCPU: Intel Core i7-14700K 3.4 GHz 20-Core Processor CPU Cooler:...
  3. Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark: I've tried reseating all cables and chips and verified it is running cool enough. Under any real load beyond browsing I'm getting crashes and instability. Below is the DMP file.021324-3671-01.dmpComputer BuildCPU: Intel Core i7-14700K 3.4 GHz 20-Core Processor CPU Cooler:...
  4. Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark: I have a Macbook Pro 16” 2019 that I’ve been exploring gaming with. I decided to try Cyberpunk 2077 which my computer doesn’t meet the system requirements for but it’s successfully ran games outside of the system requirements so I wanted to see how it handled it. The game...
  5. Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark: I have a Macbook Pro 16” 2019 that I’ve been exploring gaming with. I decided to try Cyberpunk 2077 which my computer doesn’t meet the system requirements for but it’s successfully ran games outside of the system requirements so I wanted to see how it handled it. The game...
  6. Windows 11 freeze after closing game or benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freeze after closing game or benchmark: Hi everyone, I'm new to the community, I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to solve this problem. windows 11 freezes after exiting a game or a benchmark like unigine heaven, the mouse works but it's as if everything goes at one frame per second the backgrounds change in slow...
  7. pascal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pascal: pascal need a game that is so fun pleeeeeeeeeeeeeees help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pascal/8a44601e-0b8d-49c7-bf7b-832334f34fc2
  8. Pascal/Delphi programming

Pascal/Delphi programming: Hello, we started in school programming in Pascal (9 months) and next year (1.9.2016) we will start in Delphi. My question is can u recommended me some programs for programming ? (We using in school Delphi 7 Second Edition) but this program is paid and dont have support and...
  9. Nvidia Announcement of Pascal's Titan X

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Announcement of Pascal's Titan X: Y02kptTItj8 <font color="#141414"><span style="font-family: &amp;quot"> uLjjUVXLqMM NVIDIA have announced details for their latest, most powerful graphics card for the consumer market, the TITAN X. With a price-tag of $1,200, it will surely only interest those with...
  10. Nvidia releases Pascal GPUs for neural networks

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia releases Pascal GPUs for neural networks: Nvidia has launched a pair of GPUs that the chip giant claims are four times faster than last year's offering. The Pascal architecture is continuing to find its way through Nvidia's product line-up, with today marking the introduction of its Tesla P4 and P40 GPUs....