Windows 10: Pascal/Delphi programming

Discus and support Pascal/Delphi programming in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, we started in school programming in Pascal (9 months) and next year (1.9.2016) we will start in Delphi. My question is can u recommended me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jaknapceu, May 12, 2016.

1. jaknapceu Win User

Pascal/Delphi programming

Hello, we started in school programming in Pascal (9 months) and next year (1.9.2016) we will start in Delphi.
    My question is can u recommended me some programs for programming ? (We using in school Delphi 7 Second Edition) but this program is paid and dont have support and download (and didnt work on my PC) if you can some free *Tongue
    Do you know some good program for programming in Pascal/Delphi?
    Thanks.

:)

jaknapceu, May 12, 2016

2. Developing for Hololens.

I would like to code an app for the Microsoft Hololens product using the Delphi programming language. Is there a easy and convenient way to do this? thanks in advance.

FrancoIssem, May 12, 2016
  3. Accounting program not running in Windows 10

Original Title: exe problem

hello

i have an accounting program that wrote by delphi.

in windows10 its not running but in details in task manager its status is running.

this program run correctly on other windows.

sorry for my english. Pascal/Delphi programming ;)

mohamadfalah, May 12, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, May 12, 2016
  5. jaknapceu Win User
    We using FreePascal sometime but now we use Delphi 7.. I will try Lazarus thanks. *Smile

jaknapceu, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Pascal/Delphi programming - Similar Threads - Pascal Delphi programming

2. program - programming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program - programming: For a long time, I have used and relied on a program called TrojanHunter, was freeware at the time, currently at version 6.2. The problem is that the originator of that program has since long ago quit updating and/or modifying the program to current standards. My question is...
  3. program - programming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program - programming: For a long time, I have used and relied on a program called TrojanHunter, was freeware at the time, currently at version 6.2. The problem is that the originator of that program has since long ago quit updating and/or modifying the program to current standards. My question is...
  4. pascal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pascal: pascal need a game that is so fun pleeeeeeeeeeeeeees help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pascal/8a44601e-0b8d-49c7-bf7b-832334f34fc2
  5. Desktop Delphi Toasts App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Delphi Toasts App: What in the world is this? [img] - - - Updated - - - Possibly unreleated or possibly related: I get quite a few command prompts flash up and close throughout any time I have my PC on. It has happened again just now and I was able to read that the title said something that...
  6. "Desktop Delphi Toasts App"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Desktop Delphi Toasts App": What in the world is this? [img] 158849
  7. Delphi Autocom diagnostic on win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Delphi Autocom diagnostic on win 10: Hello, I have problem installing Delphi Autocom diagnostic software on a tablet with win 10. The software want to install net framework 3.5 first to start the installation, and windows has it but not regognise it by the programme. I hit download feature and starts...
  8. Nvidia Announcement of Pascal's Titan X

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Announcement of Pascal's Titan X: Y02kptTItj8 <font color="#141414"><span style="font-family: &amp;quot"> uLjjUVXLqMM NVIDIA have announced details for their latest, most powerful graphics card for the consumer market, the TITAN X. With a price-tag of $1,200, it will surely only interest those with...
  9. Pascal Benchmarks

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Pascal Benchmarks: I stumbled upon this that supposedly shows the Benchmarks of Pascal If this is what were looking forward too it may be worth getting 2 in sli Nvidia announces the GeForce GTX 1080, faster than two GTX 980s in SLI - TechSpot 49474
  10. Nvidia releases Pascal GPUs for neural networks

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia releases Pascal GPUs for neural networks: Nvidia has launched a pair of GPUs that the chip giant claims are four times faster than last year's offering. The Pascal architecture is continuing to find its way through Nvidia's product line-up, with today marking the introduction of its Tesla P4 and P40 GPUs....