Windows 10: Password Error after Windows 10 Installed

Discus and support Password Error after Windows 10 Installed in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello and here's my problem. Installed Windows 10 and now cannot open laptop as a password is required. It's a HP laptop and I have always swiped over... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by steven21, Aug 21, 2015.

1. steven21 Win User

Password Error after Windows 10 Installed

Hello and here's my problem. Installed Windows 10 and now cannot open laptop as a password is required. It's a HP laptop and I have always swiped over a fingerprint reader, I never set up a password. I am at my wits end as the laptop is now useless. Has anyone got a suggestion?
    Thank you

:)

steven21, Aug 21, 2015

2. Wrong password key

I installed a Windows 10 update and after that when I try to log into my laptop when I put my password key(code) it comes up error wrong password key Microsoft has sent me five or six new password codes all of them say error wrong password code please
    help.

KennethBeahan, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Windows 10 upgrade problem.

Has anyone had a problem with windows 10 after upgrading with a "Kmode exception not handled" error? The download and install went well, a bit long but successful. After the install it gets to the log on window and password with the enable facial recognition.
    Type in my password and looks like starting but I get the message,

"Kmode exception not handled" We will reboot the computer for you.

Tried half a dozen times always the same result.

JoseAgustino, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

Password Error after Windows 10 Installed

1. Password Error after Windows 10 Installed - Similar Threads - Password Error Installed

2. Pen drive error after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen drive error after installing windows 10: Please after I was done installing windows 10 on a PC my usb pen drive is acting like a hard disk drive and it has both usb type A and C so I could insert it in my phone and transfer files but now I can't copy files from my phone to it. Please help me fix this...
  3. DirectX installation error after clean windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Customization
    DirectX installation error after clean windows 10 install: I just completed a fresh install of windows 10, updated it, and installed drivers for GPU. Everything was alright until I download the Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime.It gave me an error message which said :Error creating process...
  4. DirectX installation error after clean windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX installation error after clean windows 10 install: I just completed a fresh install of windows 10, updated it, and installed drivers for GPU. Everything was alright until I download the Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime.It gave me an error message which said :Error creating process...
  5. DirectX installation error after clean windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. SquirrelSetup error after installing Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SquirrelSetup error after installing Windows 10 update: I am running into SquirrelSetup error after installing the Windows 10 update. Here is the start of the error message I get when I try to download Grammarly. 2020-08-20 09:42:32> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install . 2020-08-20 09:42:32> Program: Starting...
  7. BSOD Error after Clean Install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error after Clean Install of Windows 10: Hello, I have had a problem with frequent BSOD errors causing my computer running Windows 10 to crash repeatedly. More information can be found here:...
  8. MapCtrl.ocx error after Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MapCtrl.ocx error after Windows 10 install: After installing Windows 10, my camera software won't load. Error message MapCtrl.ocxLoading failed! How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mapctrlocx-error-after-windows-10-install/0ac3e88b-6ac9-4021-baa8-75008b3ac160
  9. Running error after fresh installation for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Running error after fresh installation for Windows 10: I having problem after done for Windows 10 installation. Once reboot, its come out error. The stop code was SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. What failed: ACPI.sys. Please assist!!! Thank you!!!...
  10. Windows 10 cannot update after installation 'errors'

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 cannot update after installation 'errors': Hi, would anybody be able to shed some light on updates? since the installation of win 10 creators i am unable to download a single update, this applies to the app store too. used all the microsoft help tools, re-installed win 10 even installed a different win 10 build, tried...