Windows 10: Password expiration

Discus and support Password expiration in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings. I have Windows 11 Home Edition, and every month I'm getting a password expiraton notice. Is it possible to disable this annoying feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Owen Williams1, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Password expiration

Greetings. I have Windows 11 Home Edition, and every month I'm getting a password expiraton notice. Is it possible to disable this annoying feature permamantly? I've searched the web and all I come up with is how to disable password expiation in Windows 10 and Windows 11, but not Windows Home.

:)

Owen Williams1, Nov 26, 2022

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Nov 26, 2022
  3. AndreTen Win User
    AndreTen, Nov 26, 2022
  4. Password expiration

Expired password, but never had any password??

Hello,

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information regarding your password expiration issue, answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Which particular account are you trying to recover your password from?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to log in? If you do, a screenshot will be appreciated.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to effectively assist you.

Lizette Ags, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

Password expiration

1. Password expiration - Similar Threads - Password expiration

2. How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?: I would like that my users gets password expiration notification when they login to computerAlso, I would like them to receive email notifications as well.All my workstations are Windows 10 and Windows 11.I have pushed the related group policy but when I login I don't get the...
  3. How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?: I would like that my users gets password expiration notification when they login to computerAlso, I would like them to receive email notifications as well.All my workstations are Windows 10 and Windows 11.I have pushed the related group policy but when I login I don't get the...
  4. How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My password has expired and I cannot get in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My password has expired and I cannot get in: My password has expired and I can’t remember it and cannot get in, I’ve tried everything from rebooting and advanced options but it takes me to the login screen every time please help...
  6. My password has expired and I cannot get in

My password has expired and I cannot get in: My password has expired and I can’t remember it and cannot get in, I’ve tried everything from rebooting and advanced options but it takes me to the login screen every time please help...
  7. My password expired and I forgot what it was how do I get onto my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My password expired and I forgot what it was how do I get onto my computer: Hi, I forgot if I had ever set a password for my desktop but for the last few months after installing windows I haven’t had to put in a password. Out of no where my computer says my password expired and is asking for my password to create a new one. I have no idea what that...
  8. My password expired and I forgot what it was how do I get onto my computer

My password expired and I forgot what it was how do I get onto my computer: Hi, I forgot if I had ever set a password for my desktop but for the last few months after installing windows I haven’t had to put in a password. Out of no where my computer says my password expired and is asking for my password to create a new one. I have no idea what that...
  9. My password expired and I forgot what it was how do I get onto my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Password expiration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password expiration: Greetings. I have Windows 11 Home Edition, and every month I'm getting a password expiraton notice. Is it possible to disable this annoying feature permamantly? I've searched the web and all I come up with is how to disable password expiation in Windows 10 and Windows 11, but...