Windows 10: Password out of no where.

Discus and support Password out of no where. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Running Windows 10 on a Dell tablet. 2 days ago, I downloaded about 30 cornbread recipes to my Music Folder just to keep them separate. Yesterday, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by milford, Jun 25, 2016.

1. milford Win User

Password out of no where.

Running Windows 10 on a Dell tablet.
    2 days ago, I downloaded about 30 cornbread recipes to my Music Folder just to keep them separate. Yesterday, I went to sort them out and when I tapped on the Folder, I got a notice that I had to enter my Microsoft password to get in. I've never had this before. Even when the tablet had Windows 8. Any idea whats going on?

:)

milford, Jun 25, 2016
  2. Allan Mej Win User

BSOD Out of no where

Hi Mark,

There are several factors that could cause a BSOD, from hardware to software. Kindly answer these following simple questions for us to assist:

• Have you made any changes to your PC prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried fixing this issue by yourself? If yes, kindly specify the troubleshooting methods that you've tried.

Also, for finding and fixing BSOD, we recommend you to to visit this
    link

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jun 25, 2016
  3. BSOD Out of no where

also im worried there is a virus that i cant fix installed on my laptop

Mark Beste, Jun 25, 2016
  4. Password out of no where.

Some screenshots would help a lot.

friikadello, Jun 25, 2016
  5. milford Win User
    Since that once-in-a-lifetime event already occurred, "It ain't gonna happen!"

milford, Jun 25, 2016
  6. Sounds like spyware to me. If you entered your password you may want to go online and change your Microsoft ID password.

alphanumeric, Jun 25, 2016
  7. milford Win User
    Thanks. Didn't think of that. Done.

milford, Jun 25, 2016
  8. Password out of no where.

Yeah. I don't know the circumstances behind it per se. So I don't know how if it is spyware ot not. I use Windows 10 Mobile and it requires that I have my Microsoft account synced with my phone, but it doesn't ever ask me for my account username and password afterward.

Dylanrules22, Jun 25, 2016
  9. I've never been asked for my password "after logging in", for folder access etc. For anything really.

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Password out of no where.

1. Password out of no where. - Similar Threads - Password where

2. where are my saved passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where are my saved passwords: where can i see my password for microsaft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-saved-passwords/22482729-fda7-44cd-b0e0-bdfd9da8500d
  3. where are my saved passwords

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where are my saved passwords: where can i see my password for microsaft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-saved-passwords/22482729-fda7-44cd-b0e0-bdfd9da8500d
  4. where are my saved passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. where are my other passwords?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    where are my other passwords?: Cannot find password manager since update. Please quit messing with something that is not broke. Staying with Microsoft seems to be a mistake for the general user. We are not all programmers wanting to make using a computer a game. We just want to get in and use the machine...
  6. where are my other passwords?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where are my other passwords?: Cannot find password manager since update. Please quit messing with something that is not broke. Staying with Microsoft seems to be a mistake for the general user. We are not all programmers wanting to make using a computer a game. We just want to get in and use the machine...
  7. where are my other passwords?

8. how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the...

how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the...: how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the password. i need to restore to an older time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-andor-where-do-i-get-this-information-of-this/d6f7708f-691d-4baf-b63a-62d68ce2433c
  9. how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the...

how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the...: how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the password. i need to restore to an older time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-andor-where-do-i-get-this-information-of-this/d6f7708f-691d-4baf-b63a-62d68ce2433c
  10. how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the...

how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the...: how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the password. i need to restore to an older time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-andor-where-do-i-get-this-information-of-this/7332e4c8-18d4-4082-92db-85d0d6c88a35