Windows 10: Password Problem

Discus and support Password Problem in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a H W10 tablet (personal) which up to 2 day ago had no password until I took it to work and left it on my desk when I went to a meeting. I now... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Newtel, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Newtel Win User

Password Problem

I have a H W10 tablet (personal) which up to 2 day ago had no password until I took it to work and left it on my desk when I went to a meeting. I now have a password (which I do not know) and the keyboard appears to have been turned off in settings before it was turned off. I presume someone in my office with way to much spare time on their hands did this. Any ideas how I get in when I can't get into bios or safe mode with no keyboard.

:)

Newtel, Oct 13, 2017

2. Need help please I cannot sign on to my computer since I upgraded to windows 10

Need help please I cannot sign on to my computer since I upgraded to windows 10

Incorrect password, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Password Problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting on our Microsoft Community.

Are you getting his message upon turning on your computer, then before the Windows logo appears? From the photo you posted, it looks like it is asking for the BIOS or the Hard drive password.

May we know the make and model of your computer?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Venancio Khu, Oct 13, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Password Problem

Read the manual for the tablet. There should be a way to getting into BIOS/UEFI settings by holding down a certain key combination when turning it on. Volume Down + Power button is a common combination.

NavyLCDR, Oct 13, 2017
Thema:

Password Problem

1. Password Problem - Similar Threads - Password Problem

2. Hello I have biggest problem that my Nokia e6-00 mobile password is forgotten by me now I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have biggest problem that my Nokia e6-00 mobile password is forgotten by me now I...: Help me to unlock my nokia e6-00* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-biggest-problem-that-my-nokia-e6-00/d7934c7f-06cc-4311-b3b4-dd1e8f9facf1
  3. Hello I have biggest problem that my Nokia e6-00 mobile password is forgotten by me now I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I have biggest problem that my Nokia e6-00 mobile password is forgotten by me now I...: Help me to unlock my nokia e6-00* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-biggest-problem-that-my-nokia-e6-00/d7934c7f-06cc-4311-b3b4-dd1e8f9facf1
  4. cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service": This has been an asked question here before, but i cannot for the life of me find a fix. I have tried different devices, browsers, cleared cookies, cache, upgraded to windows 11, etc etc etc. no matter what i do, i cannot change or reset my Microsoft account password for my...
  5. cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service"

cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service": This has been an asked question here before, but i cannot for the life of me find a fix. I have tried different devices, browsers, cleared cookies, cache, upgraded to windows 11, etc etc etc. no matter what i do, i cannot change or reset my Microsoft account password for my...
  6. Problem with signing into Windows 10 without a password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with signing into Windows 10 without a password: Hello,I'm running Windows 10 on a laptop, and I'm the only user for this machine. I wanted to sign into Windows 10 without entering a password each time. So I ran 'netplwiz', unchecked the option 'Users must enter a username and password to use this computer' and clicked...
  7. Problem with signing into Windows 10 without a password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with signing into Windows 10 without a password: Hello,I'm running Windows 10 on a laptop, and I'm the only user for this machine. I wanted to sign into Windows 10 without entering a password each time. So I ran 'netplwiz', unchecked the option 'Users must enter a username and password to use this computer' and clicked...
  8. Problem with signing into Windows 10 without a password

9. Keyboard isn't working, password is wrong, problems with logging in and uninstalling the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard isn't working, password is wrong, problems with logging in and uninstalling the...: My keyboard isn't working, and when I tried to login, Windows was showing that I typed the wrong password even though it wasn't wrong. So, I attempted to click the Troubleshooting button, then I clicked the Advanced Options button, and I clicked "uninstall updates," and then...
  10. Keyboard isn't working, password is wrong, problems with logging in and uninstalling the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard isn't working, password is wrong, problems with logging in and uninstalling the...: My keyboard isn't working, and when I tried to login, Windows was showing that I typed the wrong password even though it wasn't wrong. So, I attempted to click the Troubleshooting button, then I clicked the Advanced Options button, and I clicked "uninstall updates," and then...