Windows 10: password text box flips back to prepassword screen

Discus and support password text box flips back to prepassword screen in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; im not sure how but iv become the families fix it queen in the electronic/technicals...and usually i find an answer somewhere without having to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ms plzfixit, Feb 2, 2016.

1. password text box flips back to prepassword screen

im not sure how but iv become the families fix it queen in the electronic/technicals...and usually i find an answer somewhere without having to actually post a question but im stumped on this one...after an update at starting, tablet laptop start gives picture/clock screen, that slides to the password screen but when password block is touched on screen or mouse clicked the screen flips back to the picture/clock ...in reading iv only seen 1 other person having same thing and had not gotten an answer to fixing it...has anyone heard or dealt with this kind of lock out that the typing box won't open and loops to clock screen? have turned off for an hour to see if that does it..but if not...would restarting into a repair or recovery be possible fix...i have never been able to get into safe mode without being logged in but have gotten into recovery during a restart which made me wonder if entering a recovery during boot and reversing the upgrade was possible if all else fails...goodness knows i dont want to have to get help from a phone customer service line...any suggestions not sure how to fix it

:)

ms plzfixit, Feb 2, 2016
  2. duffer67 Win User

Can't add recipients to a message on 5800 XM

I have a problem with adding recipients to a new text message on my 5800XM.

When i go into the new text message screen and try to add recipients it takes me to the contacts list with the small boxes on the left of the screen. So far this is normal and normally you would select all the people you want to send a message to then hit
    ok thus adding them to the new message screen.

But as soon as i pick a person in my contact list it flips me straight out of the contacts list and back into the new message screen and doesn't add the name either. So I can't send a text message in the normal way or add several contacts as it will just
    keep flipping me out of the contacts list without adding anyone.

Any ideas what is happening or how to fix this issue?

I've already tried a factory restore.

Thanks for any help.

duffer67, Feb 2, 2016
  3. Joe Men Win User
    How do I stop my phone from when its in my pocket

Hello,

To set up your phone's Lock screen, please do the following:

• In the App list, tap Settings > Lock screen.
    • Do one of the following:
      • To set up a password for the first time, turn on Password

password text box flips back to prepassword screen [​IMG]

, enter your new password in the New password text box, and then reenter it in the Confirm password text box.
      • If your phone already has a password and you want to change it, tap Change password, and then enter your phone's current password in the Current password text box before entering and confirming
        your new password.
    • Tap Done to save your changes.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Joe Men, Feb 2, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

password text box flips back to prepassword screen

Hello and welcome to Ten Forums *Smile

You can usually find someone here who will have an answer.

Try this:
    Turning off during the boot process three times in a row will force the system to offer you advanced startup options and from there you can select safe mode or other recovery options.

philc43, Feb 3, 2016
Thema:

password text box flips back to prepassword screen

1. password text box flips back to prepassword screen - Similar Threads - password text box

2. Lock Screen Password Text Box Dissappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Password Text Box Dissappears: I have several PC in my organization that are experiencing this issue. When a user locks a PC if the user doesn't log back in with 30 seconds the lock screen displays a spinning circle where the password text box was and then the text box disappears completely and the only...
  3. Lock Screen Password Text Box Dissappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Password Text Box Dissappears: I have several PC in my organization that are experiencing this issue. When a user locks a PC if the user doesn't log back in with 30 seconds the lock screen displays a spinning circle where the password text box was and then the text box disappears completely and the only...
  4. keyboard not is working in text boxs, ie. contana search and password text box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard not is working in text boxs, ie. contana search and password text box.: Hi all Iam using windows 10 os in my hp laptop,Suddenly from today Iam not able to enter my password for connecting to my wifi. My keyboard is working fine and i have checked it in notepad. This is also happening for the windows search box...
  5. keyboard not is working in text boxs, ie. contana search and password text box.

keyboard not is working in text boxs, ie. contana search and password text box.: Hi all Iam using windows 10 os in my hp laptop,Suddenly from today Iam not able to enter my password for connecting to my wifi. My keyboard is working fine and i have checked it in notepad. This is also happening for the windows search box...
  6. keyboard not is working in text boxs, ie. contana search and password text box.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Login Screen Password Box Text Input

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login Screen Password Box Text Input: I can sign into my computer at the login screen. However, when I type letters into the password input box it doesn't show that I am typing anything. When I type numbers it does show the little circles indicating that I have typed something. If I just type in my password, it...
  8. Login Screen Password Box Text Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Screen Password Box Text Input: I can sign into my computer at the login screen. However, when I type letters into the password input box it doesn't show that I am typing anything. When I type numbers it does show the little circles indicating that I have typed something. If I just type in my password, it...
  9. Login Screen Password Box Text Input

10. In the login Screen: No password text box available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    In the login Screen: No password text box available: In the login Screen: It is showing only username, OK button and "entered wrong password" message. No password text box available, there is no 1 power button, 2 easy of access button 3 Internet buttons i have only one option ..ie, to click OK button..But nothing...