Windows 10: Password

Discus and support Password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The Microsoft password i have no longer opens the login screen on my hp stream 14 but it works everywhere else . I even changed the password like twice... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LorraineBorst, Oct 13, 2021 at 8:42 PM.

1. Password

The Microsoft password i have no longer opens the login screen on my hp stream 14 but it works everywhere else . I even changed the password like twice and it still won't work on my hp stream login but it works everywhere else.

:)

LorraineBorst, Oct 13, 2021 at 8:42 PM
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

3. Try3 Win User
    Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

4. Password

Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Oct 13, 2021 at 8:43 PM
Thema:

Password

1. Password - Similar Threads - Password

2. forgotten administrator local account password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forgotten administrator local account password: Dear Microsoft support team.I forgotten my administrator local account password and their security questions because I always used my my face id or my pin to sign in to my laptop. is there any way to recover or reset the password?I know my old password but last year I change...
  3. forgotten administrator local account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgotten administrator local account password: Dear Microsoft support team.I forgotten my administrator local account password and their security questions because I always used my my face id or my pin to sign in to my laptop. is there any way to recover or reset the password?I know my old password but last year I change...
  4. forgotten administrator local account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Missing Path Entry To Disable Startup Password......

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing Path Entry To Disable Startup Password......: Greetings--A little while ago I asked a question about disabling the startup password process, and the lack of "control_userpasswords2" in the new Windows updates. Below is the response I received - which worked just fine.However, when I recently went to do this process on a...
  6. Missing Path Entry To Disable Startup Password......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Path Entry To Disable Startup Password......: Greetings--A little while ago I asked a question about disabling the startup password process, and the lack of "control_userpasswords2" in the new Windows updates. Below is the response I received - which worked just fine.However, when I recently went to do this process on a...
  7. Missing Path Entry To Disable Startup Password......

8. Picture Password is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture Password is not working: Cannot create picture password after updating to Windows11. Not recognizing my verification password to get to the link. [Original Title: picture password] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-password-is-not-working/f02ae760-8faa-40f0-a88c-e73016f1320e
  9. Picture Password is not working

Picture Password is not working: Cannot create picture password after updating to Windows11. Not recognizing my verification password to get to the link. [Original Title: picture password] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-password-is-not-working/f02ae760-8faa-40f0-a88c-e73016f1320e
  10. Forgot password windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Forgot password windows 10: Hi,I forgot the password for windows 10 and it is not linked to microsoft account, no security question or password recovery wizard, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password-windows-10/f9a40ad7-13d9-4092-9a4c-7eba99ac426d