Windows 10: Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes

Discus and support Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, So the past 24 hours my computer will BSOD with different errors each time it seem like. Weird things have been going on, I have a SSD and HDD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Duzer, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Duzer Win User

Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes

Hello,
    So the past 24 hours my computer will BSOD with different errors each time it seem like. Weird things have been going on, I have a SSD and HDD set up with mostly everything except the OS on the HDD. Getting a lot of crashes and complete computer freezes only to find disconnecting the second HDD fixes the freezes.

Can someone help me get an idea what these bsod are from? it would help a lot!*Smile

Attachment 52493

:)

Duzer, Dec 6, 2015
  2. RCraigWmpt, Dec 6, 2015
  3. BSOD While Gaming (Sometimes) Win10

Jacob

Have there been any more crashes in the last 24 hours?

Gerry C J Cornell, Dec 6, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Duzer,

Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to ONLY install the drivers using custom/advanced options.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys[/quote] Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes [​IMG]

Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes [​IMG]

axe0, Dec 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes - Similar Threads - Past hours been

2. Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.: System specs:System Model: a520m ds3hEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎10/‎03/‎2023OS build 19044.2846Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0Hi, I keep getting BSODs Windows Memory Diagnostic said there were hardware faults the first time I...
  3. Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.: System specs:System Model: a520m ds3hEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎10/‎03/‎2023OS build 19044.2846Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0Hi, I keep getting BSODs Windows Memory Manager said there were hardware faults the first time I ran...
  4. Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.: System specs:System Model: a520m ds3hEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎10/‎03/‎2023OS build 19044.2846Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0Hi, I keep getting BSODs Windows Memory Manager said there were hardware faults the first time I ran...
  5. PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.

PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.: Operating System Windows 11GPU 1070ti 8gb VramCPU Intel i7 8700Motherboard Gigabyte B360M DS3Hi fully formatted my Nvme and installed win 11 in case that it would solve the problem but nothing changed.my current problem is that whenever i try to play genshin impact or dota 2,...
  6. PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.: Operating System Windows 11GPU 1070ti 8gb VramCPU Intel i7 8700Motherboard Gigabyte B360M DS3Hi fully formatted my Nvme and installed win 11 in case that it would solve the problem but nothing changed.my current problem is that whenever i try to play genshin impact or dota 2,...
  7. 10 BSOD in 24 hours

10 BSOD in 24 hours: Windows version 1909, HP Spectre x360 Alright, so I should preface this by saying I know next to nothing about the internal workings of a computer. It took me over an hour to set up windbg, including having to figure out why the tutorial commands weren't working (TIL:...
  8. 10 BSOD in 24 hours

in Windows 10 Support
    10 BSOD in 24 hours: Windows version 1909, HP Spectre x360 Alright, so I should preface this by saying I know next to nothing about the internal workings of a computer. It took me over an hour to set up windbg, including having to figure out why the tutorial commands weren't working (TIL:...
  9. Two BSODS in 24 Hours

Two BSODS in 24 Hours: Hello everyone. So recently I got 2 Bsods in 24 Hours. It's really weird since I don't get that very often. The first bsod I got was when I was randomly surfing through the Internet The second when I just started up Windows The build is Windows 10 1909 18363.535...
  10. Has Cortana Been Down For Past 24 Hours?

Has Cortana Been Down For Past 24 Hours?: Since yesterday I've got the following every time I try to use Cortana, whether clicking the icon or talking to her; web searches are also down. Anyone else having this issue? [img] Just also noticed, Bing is down too. Perhaps that's why? 19100