Windows 10: PC always freezing in every where,

Discus and support PC always freezing in every where, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 pro 64 bit. my windows version 1803 ( OS build 17134.137 ). Any action I doing , the Pc freeze . every 30 second freeze from 3:4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlaaShinnawi, Jul 5, 2018.

1. PC always freezing in every where,

I have Windows 10 pro 64 bit. my windows version 1803 ( OS build 17134.137 ).

Any action I doing , the Pc freeze . every 30 second freeze from 3:4 Mints.

Pc configuration : processor intel I7-8700k..Vega card Nvidia 1080ti 11G.. Ram 32 DDR4 pass 3200 .HD1 SSD 500G .. HD2 2T 7200 rpm.

Motherboard ASUS hero X .

I hated my Self and windows.

Any help OR MUST move to IOS ?

Words above written in 20 Mints !!

IS THIS WINDOWS 10 OS ?!

:)

AlaaShinnawi, Jul 5, 2018

2. PC Freezes

Hello,

To isolate your Windows 10 freezing issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from this error, are you also getting other error codes or messages?
    • Where do you usually experience this freezing issue? Is it during startup?
    • Other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Jul 5, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

PC always freezing in every where,

GPU-Z 0.7.8 / 0.7.9 / 0.8.0 Bios reading not possible GTX670-solved with gpu-z 0.8.1

@Maban - does GPU-Z fail the same way for you the way it does for me? I.e. total system freeze/lockup, requiring a hard reset?

@W1zzard - I will try the suggested steps later today, as I am not near that PC at the moment.

Naki, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

PC always freezing in every where,

1. PC always freezing in every where, - Similar Threads - always freezing every

2. PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME: Hello everyone, I have a PC that has been giving me problems with any game for several months. After a variable amount of time, ranging from 20 minutes to an hour of gameplay, the game freezes, and sometimes horrible glitches appear all over the screen unfortunately, I don't...
  3. PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME: Hello everyone, I have a PC that has been giving me problems with any game for several months. After a variable amount of time, ranging from 20 minutes to an hour of gameplay, the game freezes, and sometimes horrible glitches appear all over the screen unfortunately, I don't...
  4. PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop always freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop always freezing: My laptop keeps freezing that I could barely do certain activities with it. The freezing and lag issues happens at random. More frustrating is, other laptops who has the same specs or less seem to have better performance than mine.My laptop has a core-i3 6th gen processor and...
  6. Laptop always freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop always freezing: My laptop keeps freezing that I could barely do certain activities with it. The freezing and lag issues happens at random. More frustrating is, other laptops who has the same specs or less seem to have better performance than mine.My laptop has a core-i3 6th gen processor and...
  7. Laptop always freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Desktop PC always freezes on windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop PC always freezes on windows updates: I am hoping someone has had this problem and solved it. I have a Gateway PC that I upgrade to Windows 10. I ran the compatibility and everything checked out. Ever since I did the upgrade, every time there is an Windows update, I get the blue update screen and it freezes. I...
  9. Laptop always freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop always freezes: Hi, My problem with my Dell Inspiron 14 3467 i5, is that it always freezes, I only have it for 5 mos. When I use it for like 2 hrs, the windows button are not working and the search button and setting are not working as well. I cannot even open the task manager. It doesn't...
  10. PC freezes every three days

in Windows 10 Support
    PC freezes every three days: The problem first cropped up on 4th Jan 2017. I turned my AIO PC off and tried to turn it back on a few hours later. There was a blank screen with nothing on. Thinking it was a display problem which happened a couple of times before I pressed the ON button. The desktop screen...