Windows 10: PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?

Discus and support PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC was attacked with Trojan after I copied a file from an external ssd. I realised it when my Avast Antivirus suddenly started catching trojans at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by iMahir09, Feb 12, 2024.

1. iMahir09 Win User

PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?

My PC was attacked with Trojan after I copied a file from an external ssd. I realised it when my Avast Antivirus suddenly started catching trojans at random, all over the place. Shortcuts of my softwares and games started going missing. Some .blend files lost their icon and couldn’t run in Blender a 3d software. I full scanned the PC and found several hundreds of trojans. Cut off the internet. Now I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Please help.

:)

iMahir09, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC | ZDNet

Brink, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC | ZDNet

Borg 386, Feb 12, 2024
  4. PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?

Trojan attack

Hi

After a trojan attack my CPU of 8 core start working with just 4 core and get frozen all the time.

I have reinstall the windows, set up all 8 core on Bios and used some software to put the 8 core working but nothing resolve the problem.

Any advice will be very appreciated.

Thanks

Joao

JoãoBonito, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?

1. PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do? - Similar Threads - attacked Trojan

2. I am being brute forced attacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am being brute forced attacked.: I am being brute force attacked from all over the world from all these people. Note: I may have had malware on my computer before I reset it, so that is maybe the reason for the brute force. All over the world, people are trying to get access to my account. I need help asap!...
  3. I am being brute forced attacked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am being brute forced attacked.: I am being brute force attacked from all over the world from all these people. Note: I may have had malware on my computer before I reset it, so that is maybe the reason for the brute force. All over the world, people are trying to get access to my account. I need help asap!...
  4. PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?: My PC was attacked with Trojan after I copied a file from an external ssd. I realised it when my Avast Antivirus suddenly started catching trojans at random, all over the place. Shortcuts of my softwares and games started going missing. Some .blend files lost their icon and...
  5. PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?: My PC was attacked with Trojan after I copied a file from an external ssd. I realised it when my Avast Antivirus suddenly started catching trojans at random, all over the place. Shortcuts of my softwares and games started going missing. Some .blend files lost their icon and...
  6. Recover windows old folder after it just disappeared after format or trojan attack windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover windows old folder after it just disappeared after format or trojan attack windows...: Recover windows old folder after it just disappeared after format or trojan attack windows old 10 was good then there is no windows old 11 its deleted even i choosed keep my files why did i reinstalled the system idk what folder was downloads or 1 or 2 or 3 i got 600...
  7. Recover downloads folder or downloads history what is easy after trojan attack

Recover downloads folder or downloads history what is easy after trojan attack: Recover downloads folder or downloads history what is easy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-downloads-folder-or-downloads-history-what/9809a923-edd5-4a77-a78c-8798aa970d23
  8. How to Recover files from infected hard drive after a Trojan Attack

How to Recover files from infected hard drive after a Trojan Attack: My computer is infected with trojan virus and it is infected in hard drive I dont have a proper backup how do I recover all the files after the virus has formatted my pc. And my PC is not responding since months the keyboard is working but the screen has windows 10 layout...
  9. Trojan attack

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trojan attack: Hi After a trojan attack my CPU of 8 core start working with just 4 core and get frozen all the time. I have reinstall the windows, set up all 8 core on Bios and used some software to put the 8 core working but nothing resolve the problem. Any advice will be very...
  10. malware/ trojan attacking browsers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malware/ trojan attacking browsers: Hi there, to cut a long story short , my sisters toshiba satellite was running very very slow . ;installed adware cleaner and malwarebytes and ran it .... it found many problems . I quarantined them and removed them but they came back ! The browsers have been taken over by...