Windows 10: PC booting issue

Discus and support PC booting issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys! Yesterday the power went off twice, once while I was browsing the internet, the other immediately after, during reboot. Now, instead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DSC1991, Aug 30, 2017.

1. DSC1991 Win User

PC booting issue

Hey guys!

Yesterday the power went off twice, once while I was browsing the internet, the other immediately after, during reboot.

Now, instead of starting properly, Windows prompts me to reinstall it, unless I boot directly from C:.

After trying the repair and recovery tools to no avail, I decided to format the drive and do a clean install, but the problem still persists.

My hard drives---and their corresponding partitions---are the following:

PC booting issue [​IMG]

Any help is very much appreciated!

:)

DSC1991, Aug 30, 2017

2. Booting issue

It's windows 10 that I am using.

I went through the recovery option, there it was asking to restart my pc and that's what I did.

I installed ccleaner and there in the startup option I disabled everything.

Windows defender working great; no threats or viruses found either.

But the problem didn't solve. Still taking more than 20 minutes to start. All the files that gets saved deletes on its own after every restart.

The message coming after booting is "We can't sign in to your account".

DibyenduDey1, Aug 30, 2017
  3. AbedShaib Win User
    Booting issue

Hi, DibyenduDey1

Booting taking too long, sometimes its because ur hard disk is damaged or became old. else ur problem is from ur windows, try to remove startup programs.

and for the C drive issues, looks like ur logging into temporary account instead of ur main account. I prefer to sign into local account and use pin password instead of ur Microsoft email account.

If u have nothing to loss, try windows recovery and reset ur PC then install windows 10 updates from Microsoft automatically or manually by downloading windows 10 iso latest version

Hope that helps u!

Good Luck

AbedShaib, Aug 30, 2017
  4. Dude Win User

PC booting issue

Hello and welcome to the forums. I would do another clean install with all drives disconnected except the OS drive

5. Ztruker Win User
    Remove the 40GB DISK 0. Currently it's the drive you are booting from and why you can't boot.

Swap the SATA connector from it to 1TB SATA just so it shows as DISK 0 in the future.

Boot the install media and delete all partitions on the 1TB drive which should now be DISK 0 then click Next, let the installer create the partitions it needs.

Once the install completes you can reconnect the 40GB drive but why bother since it's so small?

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

PC booting issue

1. PC booting issue - Similar Threads - booting issue

2. Boot files Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot files Issue: Dell Inspiron 3793Windows 10 My laptop was working fine all day, then I did a Reboot and it wouldn't start up, just a black screen with the mouse cursor. I did a Software Repair and the error said "Boot files issue detected" but it was not able to repair it.I called Dell and...
  3. Boot files Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot files Issue: Dell Inspiron 3793Windows 10 My laptop was working fine all day, then I did a Reboot and it wouldn't start up, just a black screen with the mouse cursor. I did a Software Repair and the error said "Boot files issue detected" but it was not able to repair it.I called Dell and...
  4. Boot files Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times: when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times but it displays normally the windows and everything and i have an h410 board so when I searched by beeping code i found out that that's a cache error but i don't understand why and how that happened and what to do to fix that.. right...
  6. Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times

Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times: when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times but it displays normally the windows and everything and i have an h410 board so when I searched by beeping code i found out that that's a cache error but i don't understand why and how that happened and what to do to fix that.. right...
  7. Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”: Hi,While I’m using the laptop, it suddenly stuck and show message ‘Reboot and Select Proper boot Device’. I tried to restart several times and the issue remains. I also check Bios at boot to prioritize’Windows Boot Manager P0: ST1000LM035-1RK172’ to be Boot option #1 and it...
  9. Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”

Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”: Hi,While I’m using the laptop, it suddenly stuck and show message ‘Reboot and Select Proper boot Device’. I tried to restart several times and the issue remains. I also check Bios at boot to prioritize’Windows Boot Manager P0: ST1000LM035-1RK172’ to be Boot option #1 and it...
  10. Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware