Windows 10: PC compatible "Monument Valley"?

Discus and support PC compatible "Monument Valley"? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My wife has a game called Monument Valley on her Fire Tablet. I have been trying to find the same for my Windows 10 tablet but no luck. Does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by milford, Aug 28, 2016.

1. milford Win User

PC compatible "Monument Valley"?

My wife has a game called Monument Valley on her Fire Tablet. I have been trying to find the same for my Windows 10 tablet but no luck. Does anyone know if there is a compatible/ similar game I can get from the Windows Store? *Smile

:)

milford, Aug 28, 2016

2. W10 Mobile Browser Font Size To Small After Update

thank you, thank you, thank you, zillion times thank you, you saved me from my misery, Monument browser is the solution, now I can read whatever I like in whatever font size I want, long live Monument browser!

DušanVilić, Aug 28, 2016
  3. Map Sync Not Working - N900 + Ovi Suite 2.2.0.245

Hi nickpiggott

It does seem to vary a little depending upon the time of day, but always seems time to make yourself a drink.:smileywink:

scoobyman---01, Aug 28, 2016
Thema:

PC compatible "Monument Valley"?

1. PC compatible "Monument Valley"? - Similar Threads - compatible Monument Valley

2. PC is not compatible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is not compatible: I have enabled Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 but the update tab in Windows Update says my computer is not compatible. Any ideas ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-not-compatible/2ef3e371-7d9d-4e46-9e10-3fd491a5d32f
  3. PC is not compatible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is not compatible: I have enabled Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 but the update tab in Windows Update says my computer is not compatible. Any ideas ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-not-compatible/2ef3e371-7d9d-4e46-9e10-3fd491a5d32f
  4. PC is not compatible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win10 Soundschemes for Sun Valley Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Soundschemes for Sun Valley Update: Hey Windows 10 devs, 1st of all i want to congratulate you for making windows 10 awesom.: But one thing i am missing.What's It.......?The Sound Schemes Bruh.Please developers please put your mystical hands on the sound schemes.It should be very...
  6. "Sun Valley" - Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Sun Valley" - Windows 11?: Well, pretty much everyone who watched Satya Nadella's keynote and has been reading the tech news now knows he made a rather big tease: "The next generation of Windows"... Last time this was said was in 2014, back when Win10 was about to replace Win8. Also, he said things...
  7. Gaze Across Sun Valley

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gaze Across Sun Valley: Here are a couple of suggestions of and peeks at what is coming to Windows 10 in 2021. Sun Valley is built on top of Fluent Design. Can, already, see hints of it in various places, in some apps, too. Insiders are noticing more & more of it as time passes. Some may show in...
  8. Error: Silicon Valley ATA 133 raid controller is not compatible when trying to update to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error: Silicon Valley ATA 133 raid controller is not compatible when trying to update to...: Hello, Trying to upgrade to Win 10 and during the install process I get the message that the Silicone Valley ATA 133 raid controller is not compatible with win 10. I am not very good with drivers and such but I tried updating the driver and it informs me that the software...
  9. PC game compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC game compatibility: I have a copy of Sid Meirs Gettysburg that obviously will not play on Windows 10. Is there anything I can do in order to enjoy one of my all time favorite games or must I move on? Thanks....
  10. Microsoft's monumental task in Windows 9

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's monumental task in Windows 9: Interesting Read. http://www.techrepublic.com/article/...back-the-base/