Windows 10: PC Crashed and Wont boot again

Discus and support PC Crashed and Wont boot again in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I was playing games on Bluestacks (Android Emulator) and suddenly my Laptop PC got freezed up. It was the first time when my laptop hanged up. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Froxt, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Froxt Win User

PC Crashed and Wont boot again

Hi,
    I was playing games on Bluestacks (Android Emulator) and suddenly my Laptop PC got freezed up.
    It was the first time when my laptop hanged up. I pressed the power button (as usual).
    But when I tried to boot it up again, Automatic Repair returned that "Your PC didn't start correctly".
    I tried to boot in Recovery mode and succeeded, I tried to do a factory reset but it retuned "Recovery Partition Missing"
    (my pc contains a pre-seprated recovery partition)

Everything else works fine
    fans, lights, CD Drive, and some other.

Now, I am stuck at the Automatic Repair and can't reset my Pc.
    The Recovery Partition was the only meat shield of my laptop
    PLEASE HELP!
    Edit : Can run command prompt, Boot from network.

:)

Froxt, Mar 7, 2016

2. Windows 10 Boot problem

While Booting win 10.loading circle freezes,then my monitor turn black.sometimes the win 10 boot normally,when the pc completely powered off for a 10-15min.while working normally,the system crashes for no reason.then what i said
    above happened again. please help me!!!. Thanks...

PS: I have already tried the safe mode.safe mode works.but the normal version wont boot.

mohansundaram, Mar 7, 2016
  3. LukaRusec Win User
    0xc000000e

My PC crashed and this popped up when i tried to boot it. I tried to repair it with a Disc of Win 10 but it wont let me start it at all. When i turn it on the first screen i see is the crash screen. Please help.

LukaRusec, Mar 7, 2016
Thema:

PC Crashed and Wont boot again

1. PC Crashed and Wont boot again - Similar Threads - Crashed Wont boot

2. PC Win 10 Wont boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Win 10 Wont boot up: I have a serious problem with my Desktop PC which wont boot up. All I get is a auto repair then the option to restart or advanced which I can't select because the keyboard and mouse wont work. I have tried to boot into safe mode but no luck, and I have tried the on/off...
  3. My Laptop boot and boot again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop boot and boot again: Split from this thread. Sir but my laptop boot and boot again solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-boot-and-boot-again/1e51790e-b227-4449-a4a4-3427781eea70
  4. Windows 10 PC wont boot (bootres.dll corrupt)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 PC wont boot (bootres.dll corrupt): Hello, Here is the current situation of my computer running Windows 10. When I boot the computer is says Diagnosing your PC and then switches to Attempting Repairs. After that I get the message: E:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt In the file SrtTrail.txt it...
  5. almost crashed again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    almost crashed again: I was wondering why this mouse problem is still not solved see form's on it since 2013 that's even older than my laptop if a update of any kind would had been going on I would have crashed I just can't see the reason that it not only can't stay put it comes in like it...
  6. Windows Insider PC wont boot cant restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider PC wont boot cant restore: I have tried restore from Media Creation - USB 10 from non Insider PC. Cannot repair cannot install Windows from USB. Conflict between MBR and UEFI. Should I try complete fresh install from USB ISO? Will I have a problem with production key? Will I be able to get latest...
  7. UWP Crash then works, crashes again later

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UWP Crash then works, crashes again later: I haven't seen this situation mentioned so posting in case anyone can help. Fairly frequently, when I launch a UWP app (I've actually only tried the Settings app or Solitaire), I get the splash screen and it almost immediately disappears. If I click again, the app then...
  8. PC crashes after hard boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes after hard boot: I have been getting few BSOD screens lately, usually while watching a YouTube video and sometimes the system crashes as soon as it boots. However, I have been very busy lately so I kept postponing the the search to find the error.Today, something unusual happened, after...
  9. PC wont boot after clone

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    PC wont boot after clone: Hi, So i cloned my hhd to ssd with EaseUS todo backup. When i rebooted i changed the 1st boot option to my ssd and got this message : reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key. I went back to the bios and changed...
  10. PC wont boot, need to restore but password not accepted

in Windows 10 Support
    PC wont boot, need to restore but password not accepted: Out of nowhere my pc stopped booting to windows, so im in advanced setup and i cannot reset my pc or system restore as it wont accept my password I went on another pc and reset my windows live email password, i tried that and went back to the pc and it still wont work...