Windows 10: PC Crashed and Wont boot again

Discus and support PC Crashed and Wont boot again in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I was playing games on Bluestacks (Android Emulator) and suddenly my Laptop PC got freezed up. It was the first time when my laptop hanged up. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Froxt, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Froxt Win User

PC Crashed and Wont boot again

Hi,
    I was playing games on Bluestacks (Android Emulator) and suddenly my Laptop PC got freezed up.
    It was the first time when my laptop hanged up. I pressed the power button (as usual).
    But when I tried to boot it up again, Automatic Repair returned that "Your PC didn't start correctly".
    I tried to boot in Recovery mode and succeeded, I tried to do a factory reset but it retuned "Recovery Partition Missing"
    (my pc contains a pre-seprated recovery partition)

Everything else works fine
    fans, lights, CD Drive, and some other.

Now, I am stuck at the Automatic Repair and can't reset my Pc.
    The Recovery Partition was the only meat shield of my laptop
    PLEASE HELP!
    Edit : Can run command prompt, Boot from network.

:)

Froxt, Mar 7, 2016

2. Windows 10 Boot problem

While Booting win 10.loading circle freezes,then my monitor turn black.sometimes the win 10 boot normally,when the pc completely powered off for a 10-15min.while working normally,the system crashes for no reason.then what i said
    above happened again. please help me!!!. Thanks...

PS: I have already tried the safe mode.safe mode works.but the normal version wont boot.

mohansundaram, Mar 7, 2016
  3. LukaRusec Win User
    0xc000000e

My PC crashed and this popped up when i tried to boot it. I tried to repair it with a Disc of Win 10 but it wont let me start it at all. When i turn it on the first screen i see is the crash screen. Please help.

LukaRusec, Mar 7, 2016
Thema:

PC Crashed and Wont boot again

1. PC Crashed and Wont boot again - Similar Threads - Crashed Wont boot

2. Pc crashing with buzzing sound and won't boot again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashing with buzzing sound and won't boot again: So my specs are Ryzen 5 3600xB450 msi tomahawk max iiSn 550 500gbRx 570 8gb MSI16gb ramAnd Corsair cv 450wI am facing this issue since 5to6 months earlier ...While I play any video in Google Chrome say... YouTube Instagram web .. my pc crashes whith a freeze and buzzing sound...
  3. Pc crashing with buzzing sound and won't boot again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc crashing with buzzing sound and won't boot again: So my specs are Ryzen 5 3600xB450 msi tomahawk max iiSn 550 500gbRx 570 8gb MSI16gb ramAnd Corsair cv 450wI am facing this issue since 5to6 months earlier ...While I play any video in Google Chrome say... YouTube Instagram web .. my pc crashes whith a freeze and buzzing sound...
  4. Pc crashing with buzzing sound and won't boot again

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. my pc wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc wont boot: So my pc randomly froze, to the point where the only thing i could do was shut it down. then after i turned it back on i got stuck on a loading windows screen. so i tried going into bios and restarting it multiple times to where i get “preparing automatic repair”. but then...
  6. PC wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC wont boot: your pc ran into trouble is the error i get when i try to boot up , so i got my widows drive formatted on another working pc and tried to do a clean win 10 installation from a bootable usb stick which i downloaded from microsoft mediacreation but as soon as the logo appears...
  7. PC wont boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC wont boot: My pc wont go into windows auto repair mode either, I tried restarting it 3 times, 5 times and even 8. When my keyboard is plugged in and I start I I'm stuck on BIOS loading screen. When my keyboard is not plucked in I come into the American Megatrends menu but I cant press...
  8. PC wont boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC wont boot: This morning my mouse buttons were not working properly so I uninstalled and reinstalled the software but made no difference. I then went to safe mode but it was still the same. Finally I done a system restore, but when it finished and restarted I had a much bigger problem....
  9. Windows crashing and wont boot

Windows crashing and wont boot: So i was just watching a zoom meeting this morning and all of a sudden the computer freezes i wait alittle and see if it will come back but it then shows "windows couldn't fix your computer" and when i restart it it says "scanning" then the same message....
  10. PC Wont Boot

PC Wont Boot: My PC wont boot. When I power on it goes into an automatic repair mode which takes maybe 5 minutes to load. From there I am asked what keyboard layout I have. Next I have 2 options: 1. Troubleshoot 2. Turn off your PC If I choose to troubleshoot I have the following...