Windows 10: PC crashes 1-2 times ALWAYS before working properly

Discus and support PC crashes 1-2 times ALWAYS before working properly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Basically, my PC has to crash at least once every time that I boot it up after it has been off for several hours. Sometimes it will crash 2-3 times and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CameronZP, May 21, 2024.

1. CameronZP Win User

PC crashes 1-2 times ALWAYS before working properly

Basically, my PC has to crash at least once every time that I boot it up after it has been off for several hours. Sometimes it will crash 2-3 times and then when I boot up and make it past 20-30 minutes with no crash I will be able to play for hours on end with no issues.This happens mostly when I start the PC after it being off for a while, usually the first crash will happen while I am just watching a Youtube video within the first 5 minutes of booting up. Other times it crashes randomly during the middle of a game, and it crashes ALOT if I switch to a different game/application after runnin

:)

CameronZP, May 21, 2024

2. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 21, 2024
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 21, 2024
  4. PC crashes 1-2 times ALWAYS before working properly

settings window not working properly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing.
    I will certainly help you with this.
    I suggest you to perform the below given steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly
    follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    Method 2: If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Nachappa C K, May 21, 2024
Thema:

PC crashes 1-2 times ALWAYS before working properly

1. PC crashes 1-2 times ALWAYS before working properly - Similar Threads - crashes times ALWAYS

2. PC crashes 1-2 times ALWAYS before working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes 1-2 times ALWAYS before working properly: Basically, my PC has to crash at least once every time that I boot it up after it has been off for several hours. Sometimes it will crash 2-3 times and then when I boot up and make it past 20-30 minutes with no crash I will be able to play for hours on end with no issues.This...
  3. System crashes 1-2 times a week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System crashes 1-2 times a week: My Windows 10 system started crashing a few months ago. It crashes once or twice a week. I think it was around the time of some new VPN software Perimeter81 was installed.Here is a link to the crashdump file. Its in OneDrive. Let me know if its not...
  4. System crashes 1-2 times a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes 1-2 times a week: My Windows 10 system started crashing a few months ago. It crashes once or twice a week. I think it was around the time of some new VPN software Perimeter81 was installed.Here is a link to the crashdump file. Its in OneDrive. Let me know if its not...
  5. System crashes 1-2 times a week

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. PC crashes 1-2 times per day and I dont know why!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes 1-2 times per day and I dont know why!: Last year my PC started crashing 1-2 per day. I did a number of things to try and fix it and eventually did a clean reinstall of windows. This fixed it and my PC ran perfectly fine for about a year, until last week it started crashing again.I dont think it can be a hardware...
  7. Windows crashing 1-2 times a day

Windows crashing 1-2 times a day: My computer has been crashing daily for the past month. just during random times. sometimes when I an Surfing the Web, Writing an email or even when it is sleeping. The past details are just from today. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  8. PC Crashed 2-3 times before it's stable

PC Crashed 2-3 times before it's stable: Hi, I just upgrade myself a new rig for light gaming here is the spec: - Generic B75 board non EUFI bios - AMI -X-Star brand - i5 3570 - 8gb ram 1333 mhz - 512 gb SSD - rx 580 4gb I installed all the driver for the board LAN, Sound and Chipset and the VGA driver...
  9. Windows time is always 1 hour before my time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows time is always 1 hour before my time: Hi! I have a custom win10 1909 installation because I removed some windows unnecessarily things. My problem is that my clock is always 1 hour before my time. The automatic time and time zone setting are turned off so when I manually set the time it's correct for 10mins then...
  10. #1 Key on My PC Isn't Working Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    #1 Key on My PC Isn't Working Properly: My keyboard is not working properly like it should be on my computer. One of the number keys, specifically the 1 key, does not work when pressed normally. However, it will give me the ! when I press down on the shift key, and it will even let me type in 1s in full screen...