Windows 10: PC crashing each time while Gaming

Discus and support PC crashing each time while Gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My OS crashed each time I play games like FIfa 15 or CS GO. Had the issue when I was on win 8 and has now persisted in windows 10 as well. So first the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mastsethi, Nov 15, 2015.

1. mastsethi Win User

PC crashing each time while Gaming

My OS crashed each time I play games like FIfa 15 or CS GO. Had the issue when I was on win 8 and has now persisted in windows 10 as well. So first the the output from graphics card disappears afer 4-5 mins of usage and then PC freezes with some looping noise from the speakers.

Configuration:

• i3 third gen
    • 4GB Ram(2Gb Kingsong + 2Gb simtronics)
    • Nvedia GTX 430
    • Seagate 1TB

Any help on this would be appreciated. Have been facing this issue for a few months now.

DESKTOP-KVLBQ1F-16-11-2015_233932_96.zipDESKTOP-KVLBQ1F-16-11-2015_233932_96.zip

:)

mastsethi, Nov 15, 2015

2. Memory diagnostic results

My pc crashes on a multitude of games, while on others it never seems to crash at all. Most of the time it simply crashes to desktop while other times I get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod.

Ward van der Zanden, Nov 15, 2015
  3. Nic727 Win User
    windows 10 store games are crashing on launch

I have the same issue with Fable Fortune. Each time I make change on my computer (Windows update, Driver update, etc.) it make the game crash at launch. If I reinstall, it's ok, but after a while it will start crashing at launch.

Any ideas?

---------

Move this to the Windows 10 gaming forum.

Nic727, Nov 15, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Welcome to the forums, I will try to help, if I can. Have you tried lowering your game settings?

Please fill out your System Specs

PC crashing each time while Gaming [​IMG]
    Information Your System Specs will help us to help you, and doing it in this manner will make them available to all helpers in every post and keep us from hunting for them. We ask that you fill them out in as much detail as possible including Desktop or Laptop, Model number if it is an OEM computer and all components with the Manufacturer and Model number if possible. If you will go to your last post and click the 'System Specs' in the bottom left of the post, you will find a link to update your system specs. Please fill those out in as much detail as possible, making sure to click save at the bottom of the page. If you would like to know what we would like, you can click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post to see mine. If you do not know what your components are, this will help you accomplish this task. System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

Next please right click on the start icon and select Command prompt administrator, give admin permissions and copy/paste this into the window that opens and press enter sfc /scannow . If you decide to type it in, please notice the space between the sfc and the /. We want it to say no integrity violations were found. If it says there where corrupt files that could not be repaired, please reboot and run it again. You may have to run it 3 times with reboots in between each time.

essenbe, Nov 17, 2015
Thema:

1. PC crashing each time while Gaming - Similar Threads - crashing each while

2. PC Crashed While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashed While Gaming: Hi All, I was playing a game on my PC when all of a sudden the screens went pixelated and then black, followed by the restart sequence. I have never had this happen to me on this PC while gaming. Specs:CPU: i7-12700K No OCRam: Corsair 32GB DDR5 OCMotherboard: GIGABYTE Z690...
  3. pc crashing while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc crashing while gaming: my pc just keeps crashing. I don’t know why but it mostly happens while gaming. I have installed the latest drivers for my gpu. Some square pixels get discolored and then it freezes, my monitor goes black and then I have to restart...
  4. Pc crashes from time to time while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes from time to time while gaming: when Im gaming, my pc crashes from time to time..i dont recive any blue screen or something like that.what is the probleme?i can share the Event Viewer infos when necessary...
  5. Pc crashes from time to time while gaming

Pc crashes from time to time while gaming: when Im gaming, my pc crashes from time to time..i dont recive any blue screen or something like that.what is the probleme?i can share the Event Viewer infos when necessary...
  6. pc crash while gaming

pc crash while gaming: Hi, i have a brand new pc, and lately i have this issue:while im playing games at some point like 10 minutes after i start to play the audio start to stutter and immediately after that my pc crashes, and restarts by itself. I had this issue once when i was rendering a project...
  7. PC crashing while gaming

PC crashing while gaming: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎10/‎10/‎2021 OS build 22000.258 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.258.0 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  8. PC crashing while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing while gaming: For the past month, every time I try to play a game, my PC crashes after 10 - 20 minutes with a BSOD. It's not specific to any game as I tried multiple games and they all crash after a while, but some take longer than others. I already tried to completely reset my PC, but it...
  9. PC Crashes While Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes While Gaming: I am using Windows 10 Education, Build 19042.630 While gaming, my PC will shut down sometimes. It is not the temps. Here is a pcpartpicker link to my current hardware. https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Boots/saved/#view=skdTnQ Going to the event viewer, I find the...
  10. PC crashing while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing while gaming: Hi, lately my PC stated to crash while i'm playing games, i don't know why this happening, but i think its related to my recent SSD upgrade.. heres the DAMP files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqBUd6RYu4jPmlLV-MFNSXiO4SL9 Thank you for the help....