Windows 10: PC crashing & rebooting since Windows 11 Upgrade

Discus and support PC crashing & rebooting since Windows 11 Upgrade in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I recently upgraded my CPU from AMD Ryzen 5 2400G to AMD Ryzen 7 5700x. Following the CPU upgrade, used Windows 10 for about a month, no problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EmreSrc, Dec 9, 2023.

1. EmreSrc Win User

PC crashing & rebooting since Windows 11 Upgrade

Hello,I recently upgraded my CPU from AMD Ryzen 5 2400G to AMD Ryzen 7 5700x. Following the CPU upgrade, used Windows 10 for about a month, no problems at all. Turned on my PC one day to see that Windows 11 had been installed. No problems for 1-2 days. Then the PC started randomly rebooting, usually when dealing with intensive tasks such as gaming, very rarely during stress tests. Some days I don't get any reboots, others the PC can reboot simply after launching Steam.This is how it happens:- The screen goes black. No BSOD- Screen lights up with Windows loading.- Login to Windows like nothin

:)

EmreSrc, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

PC crashing & rebooting since Windows 11 Upgrade

1. PC crashing & rebooting since Windows 11 Upgrade - Similar Threads - crashing rebooting since

2. Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...: Occasionally the PC will reboot randomly. I looked in the eventvwr and found log files for each failure. There is no other information other than the PC rebooted without first closing down properly....
  3. Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...: Occasionally the PC will reboot randomly. I looked in the eventvwr and found log files for each failure. There is no other information other than the PC rebooted without first closing down properly....
  4. PC crashing & rebooting since Windows 11 Upgrade

PC crashing & rebooting since Windows 11 Upgrade: Hello,I recently upgraded my CPU from AMD Ryzen 5 2400G to AMD Ryzen 7 5700x. Following the CPU upgrade, used Windows 10 for about a month, no problems at all. Turned on my PC one day to see that Windows 11 had been installed. No problems for 1-2 days. Then the PC started...
  5. All games are crashing to desktop since PC upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All games are crashing to desktop since PC upgrade: I recently upgraded my PC hardware and OS and have a clean install of Windows 11 Home. All of these games worked without any issues on my older build with Win 10. Ever since the upgrade I have been having a constant problem with all my games crashing even if they are not...
  6. All games are crashing to desktop since PC upgrade

All games are crashing to desktop since PC upgrade: I recently upgraded my PC hardware and OS and have a clean install of Windows 11 Home. All of these games worked without any issues on my older build with Win 10. Ever since the upgrade I have been having a constant problem with all my games crashing even if they are not...
  7. PC is hard crashing since installing Windows 11.

PC is hard crashing since installing Windows 11.: Getting hard crashes on my PC and it completely shuts down and reboots. Seems to happen more often when gaming.Device name JWRigProcessor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor 4.20 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GBSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEdition Windows...
  8. Constant Crashing Since Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Crashing Since Upgrade: I bought my desktop pc with windows 10 installed but within a few months I was given the option to upgrade to windows 11 and unfortunately I accepted the upgrade. Worst ever choice. Every since then my new Legion tower freezes up and shuts down about every 10 minutes and says...
  9. Constant Crashing Since Upgrade

Constant Crashing Since Upgrade: I bought my desktop pc with windows 10 installed but within a few months I was given the option to upgrade to windows 11 and unfortunately I accepted the upgrade. Worst ever choice. Every since then my new Legion tower freezes up and shuts down about every 10 minutes and says...
  10. PC reboots by itself since Win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    PC reboots by itself since Win10 upgrade: Ever since I've upgraded to Windows 10, my computer randomly reboots (from hibernation mode). Once it was exactly at 3:00 AM, the other were random times. The spookiest of all times was when it randomly booted, I shut it down, and then it booted again five minutes later - two...