Windows 10: PC Decrapifier 3.0

Discus and support PC Decrapifier 3.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it normal for PC Decrapifier 3 to take over an hour to analyze a laptop? Mine has been analyzing for over an hour and counting. Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tony Vella, Aug 18, 2018.

1. PC Decrapifier 3.0

Is it normal for PC Decrapifier 3 to take over an hour to analyze a laptop? Mine has been analyzing for over an hour and counting. Thanks in advance for all assistance.

:)

Tony Vella, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Pinscher Win User

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 18, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

PC Decrapifier 3.0

New Dell PC: Removing Crapware?

You can try the "Decrapifier" program. I used to work the Dell forums and what we always suggested.
    The PC Decrapifier

fireberd, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

PC Decrapifier 3.0

1. PC Decrapifier 3.0 - Similar Threads - Decrapifier

2. Decrapifier for 2004?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Decrapifier for 2004?: I can't seem to find this anywhere. Does this exist? submitted by /u/tyteen4a03 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irm4aj/decrapifier_for_2004/
  3. Windows 10 Decrapifier

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Decrapifier: Hi all and good day to ya. Well I was just randomly looking through the net today and ran across the this post at Spiceworks =-=> Windows 10 Decrapifier for 18XX/19XX Great site. Tuns of interesting stuff there. Anyway I just wanted to see if anyone has run this script? I...
  4. Windows 10 Decrapifier

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Decrapifier: Hi all and good day to ya. Well I was just randomly looking through the net today and ran across the this post at Spiceworks =-=> Windows 10 Decrapifier for 18XX/19XX Great site. Tuns of interesting stuff there. Anyway I just wanted to see if anyone has run this script? I...
  5. New Win10 install, need advice re:Privacy, Telemetry, Decrapify

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New Win10 install, need advice re:Privacy, Telemetry, Decrapify: I build my own machines, but not often. This is my first build in almost 7 years, and my first AMD. I'm excited, but a little lost in the woods. Yesterday, after an install of IrfanView went awry somehow, Windows stole my file associations and made it difficult to get them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to run decrapifier 18xx/19xx