Windows 10: PC Delayed to power button

Discus and support PC Delayed to power button in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; so. first of all my pc is i7 4790k msi guard pro mobo gtx 970 msi 16gb ram seasonic 620 evo i have an AVR when i press the avr i click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Oxlzlope, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Oxlzlope Win User

PC Delayed to power button

so. first of all my pc is

i7 4790k
    msi guard pro mobo
    gtx 970 msi
    16gb ram
    seasonic 620 evo

i have an AVR when i press the avr i click the power button it doesnt start up no fans or anything untill a second click it will start like 2 seconds later

sorry for bad english

:)

Oxlzlope, Jun 2, 2017

2. Delayed response, power button is not working- Lumia 520

Hi there. I have a Lumia 520 I started facing a problem where I press the power button and my phone won't lock or even when I press the button it won't unlock. Now sometimes it only gives me the mobile network when the phone feels like it, my keyboard sometimes
    displays things later than I have pressed.

**Title and post message were edited for clarification purposes**

gilbertmatambo, Jun 2, 2017
  3. Delayed response, power button is not working- Lumia 520

Hi Gilbert,

It shows that there's an issue with the phone software, and to be able to fix it, we suggest that you back up the phone and perform a hard reset. To hard reset the phone, go to
    Settings> About> Reset your phone.

For the power button, since this is a hardware issue, we suggest that you take the phone to the Microsoft store for further assessment.

Create a backup before performing the hard reset as the phone will be wiped out.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Jun 2, 2017
  4. Oxlzlope Win User

automatic voltage regulator

Oxlzlope, Jun 2, 2017
  5. CountMike New Member
    Try waiting few seconds after switching AVR, they contain large capacitors that may need longer time to charge.

CountMike, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. PC Delayed to power button - Similar Threads - Delayed power button

2. Flashing Power button while PC is on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flashing Power button while PC is on: I'm curious to know why the power button on my brand new PC keeps flashing while it's turned on. It blinks about 5 times rapidly, pauses for around 1 second, and then repeats this sequence until I shut down the PC. Interestingly, the same flashing pattern occurs when I turn...
  3. Flashing Power button while PC is on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flashing Power button while PC is on: I'm curious to know why the power button on my brand new PC keeps flashing while it's turned on. It blinks about 5 times rapidly, pauses for around 1 second, and then repeats this sequence until I shut down the PC. Interestingly, the same flashing pattern occurs when I turn...
  4. Flashing Power button while PC is on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. No power button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No power button: I recently got a Window XP professional with not power button but I connect a keyboard to it lights up there's also a orange light happened every time I connect the power cord to the wall outlet I checked the vga cord and i just bought it yesterday it could be the monitor I'm...
  6. No power button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No power button: I recently got a Window XP professional with not power button but I connect a keyboard to it lights up there's also a orange light happened every time I connect the power cord to the wall outlet I checked the vga cord and i just bought it yesterday it could be the monitor I'm...
  7. Mute button delay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mute button delay: When I hit the mute button on my windows 10 laptop, there is a mute button delay when I hit the button. Is there any fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-button-delay/629f423f-3fd4-4de2-8909-db8695167131
  8. power button?

in Windows 10 Customization
    power button?: Where is the control button to startup the computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-button/3ab94f1f-449b-441a-94eb-d6b6182136f8
  9. Start button delay

Start button delay: Hi all, just reporting an annoying issue, nothing critical, but most times when I click the Windows Start button there is a slight delay (1 to 2 seconds) in displaying the start screen menu, like it's not snappy. Any feedback on this? Thanks 136987
  10. PC power button won't turn on

PC power button won't turn on: So, I am having this problem for a while. I have a computer that is 7 years old, although old I am still able to do work with it perfectly until there's a problem. I shut down my computer when I'm not using, but when I try to turn it on by pressing the power button sometimes...