Windows 10: pc documents

Discus and support pc documents in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a cover letter in one file and resume in another, how do I combine them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnNuno, Jul 10, 2018.

1. JohnNuno Win User

pc documents

I have a cover letter in one file and resume in another, how do I combine them?

:)

JohnNuno, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Micah Bat Win User

Documents/Pictures folders under 'This PC' refer to onedrive - not the local folders

Since the only folder that has incorrect file path is the Documents folder under This PC, we would suggest you do the same steps provided above. However, do it in your Documents folder under This PC. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer
    • Click This PC
    • Right-click on Documents
    • Click Properties
    • Click Location
    • Click Restore Default
    • Click Apply
    • Click OK
    Also, we would like to inform you that "winhelponline.com" is not associated with Microsoft.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Multiple 'Documents' folders under 'This PC'

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

This may happen if one the “documents” folder has been stored on different target location.

Follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1

I suggest that you check both the folders location where they are saved using the below method:

• Right-click on any one documents folder and then click Properties.

• Click the Location tab, click Restore Default, and then click Apply and OK.

• Check what happens, try these step on all the documents folder.
    Method 2

If the above step fails then try checking the target location of both the folders by using the find target option:

• Right-click on any one documents folder and then click Properties.

• Click the Location tab, click Find target.

• Check where the target location of both the folders is and check if any one goes to the user name location and later delete the one which goes to wrong location.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 10, 2018
  4. pc documents

Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

pc documents

1. pc documents - Similar Threads - documents

2. I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open: I recently did the updates - 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 and 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893 - and after that, I can't open any of my Microsoft...
  3. I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open: I recently did the updates - 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 and 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893 - and after that, I can't open any of my Microsoft...
  4. Double click does not open documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double click does not open documents: I have Version 22H2OSBuild 19045.4170 when I double click my documents no longer open up. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click-does-not-open-documents/890ff505-0c0a-4811-a25b-4ada9432051d
  5. Double click does not open documents

Double click does not open documents: I have Version 22H2OSBuild 19045.4170 when I double click my documents no longer open up. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click-does-not-open-documents/890ff505-0c0a-4811-a25b-4ada9432051d
  6. Double click does not open documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to use old notepad and restore "New > Text Document" button?

How to use old notepad and restore "New > Text Document" button?: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old notepad because I like how it's more simple and opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall Notepad through the start menu and Windows will open .txt files...
  8. How to use old notepad and restore "New > Text Document" button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use old notepad and restore "New > Text Document" button?: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old notepad because I like how it's more simple and opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall Notepad through the start menu and Windows will open .txt files...
  9. Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...

Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...: My name is Shraddha, I will be attending Microsoft certification exam soon, As last name is mandatory I have entered my father's name though in official ID his name is not present, will this effect me during my exam process. I tried entering _,"." , "-" and "_" in the last...
  10. Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...: My name is Shraddha, I will be attending Microsoft certification exam soon, As last name is mandatory I have entered my father's name though in official ID his name is not present, will this effect me during my exam process. I tried entering _,"." , "-" and "_" in the last...